Icy Cold

Icy Cold

It was morning when a girl wakes up by a noise of a knock on the door.knock knock knock. "Who's there?" Kim says while going downstairs. "It's mail." The mailman says. Kim opens the door and says "good morning." 'Good morning to you" says the mailman all happy and "congradulation". "Hmm for what" . kimsays .The mailman walks away without telling her. Ash why did i even ask.Kim says annoyed.

Kim opens the package that the mailman gave her and reads out loud. "Congradulations you have won the contest of being a back dancer for a band called BigBang."

"What a dancer i didn't sign for this". Kim stops and think. "Ash that stupid lil sister of mine".Kim says angrily." Ah what am i going to do"."Yes, i will just go there and tell them it's just an mistake". She says sweetly.

In the evening kim goes to the company. "Ya i want to meet the owner of this company". She says angrily."Do you have a meeting with him.". The assistant say. "No but it's important". She says sweetly."Then no". "Ya do you know who i am i can tell your boss to fire you Ash". she says humilated and angrily. She turns and tryto leave and turn again.

"Sorry for the last time well forget it that was 20 years ago huh. Let me just meet him ehhh I'm the new dancer". She says nicely."Oh you are the new dancer". The assistant says."Yes so will you let me in.Kim says desperately."No one knows only the person who wins and the company so yes you can go in".The assistant says .

"Ahhh bad guy oh oh oh my head".Kim says.

While going upstairs she heard voices of boys singing."This must be my band".She says to herself. When she opened the door she saw 6 boys looking straight at her. "Hi I'm your new dancer". She says happily."Intern when did we get a new dancer i don't remember".One of the singer says."Your probably at the wrong place were Beast". The Intern says.

"Ah sorry".Kim says.

So Kim leaves to look for the leader of the company. And she hear another boy band singing the voice was pure and beautiful."Hm haru haru".She starts to sing the song the boys sang. And when she opens the door she was suprised. The boys were beautiful."Umma i see boys 5 of them. One with black short hair. The other one with a mohawk. The other boy has blue hair. Also another one with blonde. And the last one the most beautiful of them all the one whose smile is so proud the one who has long hair. But why are they shining and who are they and am i there back dancer".She says full hearted.

 

                                                                                                    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh1vinw0P8EKnsaQ9g_xB