Icy Cold

Icy Cold

"What are you doing here". Gd says calmly.

"um um". said Kim afraid while she was laughing a bit.

"I said what are you doing here!".Gd says screaming.

"I was just practicing the dance but oppa i didn't know you'll be here". Kim says.

"You really...". GD gets interrupted by a call.

"Oh Park Bom I was in the gym but you wasn't here". Gd says while walking out.

"Oh bye". Kim says sadly to herself.

"Why did i even say bye anyway. I should just go and dance and take my mind off him". Kim says strongly.

It was a few hours when Kim was done dancing and daesung walks in.

"Oh new dancer how are you". Daesung says.

"Oh Daesung oppa". kim says distracted.

"Are you ok is something troubling you". Daesung says troubled.

'Ah I'm ok but i got a question. Kim stops talking from getting distracted by what daesung is doing.

"Mmmm smell". Daesung says angrily.

"Oh, Oppa what are you doing", says Kim.

"I think that this place need some of my smell. Smell like pits in here. if you don't like the smell then get out of here ehh!". Daesung says.

"Mmmm smell. Smell relax smell. You too smell'. Daesung says angrily, while he sprays some more colone.

"Where did that just come from he just said that randomly wait is he talking about that i'm the person smelling here". Kim says to herself.

"What is your question stinky girl i mean... sweet girl". Daesung says quickly.

"What". Kim says misunderstanding.

"I said sweet girl ha ha". Daesung says laughing.

"Umm i know it will seem weird but is GD still in love with park bom". Kim says sadly.

"Yes, and what does it have to do with you he will never fall in love with a girl like you ehhh!". Daesung says soundling like a mean lady.

"Ok but is that really necessary to say what you just said". Kim says sadly.

"Yes now get out of here aish". Daesung says angrily.

"Did i do something wrong to him". Kim says sadden.

It was night when all the back dancers , singers and Bigbang went to the wolf house.

"Ah do you know where's Top". Kim says to one dancer.

"No". The dancer replied.

"Thank you". Kim says sadden.

Top walks into the house.

"Oh Top oppa!!". Kim says happily.

Top begun to run away from Kim because he had remebered what happened yesterday about the snot. So Kim ran after him and they both ran into the basement when they fell down the stairs. And after  they stopped rolling down the stairs. Kim was on top of Top. While they were on top  on each other G-Dragon walks into the basement suprised.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTntcOOnIRVrYKKc-uqNGWimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPFsIjsRywKTmlw3CIy3Kimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9Bfk57WMofN1_ND0-Ndz