Icy Cold

Icy Cold

It was night when kim decided to have a small drink but when she got there she took alot of sips and couldn't stop.

"Ah give me another bottle of souja eh let me have everything i can even pay for everyone no wait everyone drink drink it's on me have a good time".Kim says drunkly.

"Ya".Kim screams angrily.

"Come and bring one more souja and sit and drink and laugh with me".Kim says while laughing.

"Madam i think you should go home your drunk your too young to be drunk".The waiter says scared.

"Ya who are you to tell me i'm drunk i can tell if i'm drunk or what so come let's drink together". Kim says angrily and laughing.

Then she started to cry.

"Waiter don't you think i'm so stupid for letting my tears out. I work for people i don't even understand. I cried for a boy I'm not even in love with. I cried when i saw those pictures. I cried for a boy when it's my first time seeing him. It's only one day and I hate my job. It's only one day and i have feelings for him that guy. Ain't I'm so stupid". Kim says sadly.

"I think your too drunk you should go home". Waiter says.

"Ya I'm telling you how i feel and your there talking about i'm drunk oh rude bastard". kim says angrily.

"I'm not leaving until I pay for everyones drink".Kim says.

"Your the only one here and it's 12:00 already i tried to talk to you since 8:00". Waiter says unpatiently.

Kim eyes were wide open and at that minute she says..

"Eh what time is it".Kim says sweetly.

"12:00". The waiter says sadly.

"And when is this place suppose to close". Kim says sweetly.

"8:00'. The waiter reply.

"And nobody is here". Kim says sweetly.

"Madam your holding me back i need to clean pay up and leave".The waiter says angrily.

"Yes i will but come here". Kim says sweetly. The waiter came close."Come closer". The waiter came closer.

And then she pulled his ears and twist them ."i'm your noona don't talk to me like that ok".Kim says angrily.

"Ok I understand". The waiter says while crying.

"Now get your money". Kim says angrily.

Kim leaves to go to her house she's still half drunk and she's still half a wake.

The next day Kim goes to the studio to practice dancing and this time she was strong and she wouldn't let anyone to go on her way. so she practice dancing. 

For a few hours after she was done dancing someone walked in the gym.

"Hey I've been thinking about this but i still lo". G-dragon says and stopped.

"good morning". Kim says.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiFtgxB_5zaNBs5NTpDQ7