Icy Cold

Icy Cold

"Hmm I'm not hurt! I'm fine. How come? Ah, after i fell it became a black out. Where's top". Kim says to herself.

"Please get off me". Top says calmly.

"Oh Top oppa why are you there". Kim says suprised.

'Because you fell on me and i broke your fall now get off!".Top says screaming.

G-dragon walks in and says.

"Don't act like you guys didn't see me and faked it all out I know you guys secret and I will make sure the boss fix it. Top no wonder you wanted her to win because she is your girlfriend". g-Dragon says.

"Huh what are you talking about". kim says suprised.

"Huh what am I talking about! I'm talking about how you guys are always around each other. Top and you was dating before the contest happened and Top made you win the conte...... G-dragon was interrupted.

Kim slapped G-dragon. His eyes opened widely.

'You should watch what you say because it can hurt someone feelings!!".Kim screams while crying.

"Does it look like I want to be around yo! Or be in this place!!. I hate this place. My sister signed up for me! Maybe she should be here instead of me! Kim says angrily.

"And to think i will actually like  or be friends with you after seeing you smile on that stage, but now you are the rudest bastard i ever seen!! G- dragon... You ... are now my enemy!!". kim says.

"Huh now i truely see why Park bom broke up with you because you are a selfish rude mean ugly stupid bastard". Kim says screaming.

You're suppose to help Top up don't say stupid idiotic lies. Do u hate him?! Says Kim.

"Do you want to bring the band down because how rude you are". Kim says.

"Did you even have a mother or father to train or do you even have manners".Kim says.

"First thing first my dad died and my mom is suffering because of the lost of my father. Second don't ever talk about my family it's none of your business. G-dragon says angrily.

"And third i do hate TOP because he's the one who kissed Park Bom". G-dragon says screaming.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNLeZ1hzn3rXkqR75eJz1images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiZn5--z1heiFYvJHq9c7images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjgSA6hKrS8fLFz6j_9uz