Icy Cold

Icy Cold

"What am i giong to do I'm going to get fired and everyone all over south korea will hate me I'm no korean anymore not anymore". Kim says really scared and suprised,

"What the hell are we in a drama why the hell is she acting like that". segunri says while putting his face together thinking that kim is weird.

"I will agree with you segunri she's just too awkward". Gd says looking at kim.

"Anyways what are you going to do now since you already know what the president is going to do to you . So you should get packing and that's what you get when you mess with my oppa's hoe". Segunri says folding his arms with a blach ghetto voice. 'Excuse my languague". Segunri says while putting his hands on his mouth.

"The hell". Kim says suprised. "I should just go and". Kim stops get interrupted when someone came in.

"Ya you guys should look what's going on tv". Says one of the dancers turning on the tv. "Look".

"Sorry about what's going on but that picture you saw was an mistake . You see my buddy Top is actually dating the girl you saw in the picture. But Gd and Top was laying with her on the bed but Top needed to use the bathroom so please don't get confused". The president says to the audience and reporter.

"But when was they dating". Says one reporter putting his recorder around his mouth waiting for him to anwser.

"What is the girlfriend's name". Says the other reporter.

"That's enough questions but I know you guys are suprised". Says Top running in. the reporters and fans ran to Top surrounding him asking for questions while the fans scream and cry Top's name.

"This is what is going  on and I guess Top fans would hate this and take a look at this". Says the news lady.

"Top Top Top" .The fans screams Top's name over and over again.

"Woo I would not like to be Top's girlfriend and I am dead serious". Says the news lady bluffing.

"It's alright they probably won't hurt you". Gd says while turning off the tv.

"Yeh but". Kim says sadden.'But you know I don't like Top". Kim says concern of what Gd thinks of her.

And Gd says"It doesn't matter who you like but just be careful". 

"But the one I like is you". Kim says while Gd leaves the room.

"You will never have him". Segunri says while sticking his tongue out and walking out of the room.

"Why is he sooo mean to me him and Daesung". Kim says to herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few hour later Kim is at the coffee shop getting some coffee.

"Ya aren't you the evil girl that is dating our Top". Says a fan.

"Yea it is let's get her" . Says the other fans.

So the fans dragged her out of the shop and stepped and kicked and punched her until Gd runs in and pushed one of the girl on the floor.

"I told you , you should watch yourself". Gd says screaming.

"Gd is it you i'm so happy". Kim says losing her breath close to death.

"Now all of you leave my girl alone". gd says angrily.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG2rHDp6LrdcIlmoR07Hi  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoR26A9B1Q0MOmLJDz6eU