Icy Cold

Icy Cold

 

"Die, did I do anything wrong for people to want me die. Whose that. Oh, yea Gd is carrying me."Kim says as tears rush down he face. "Gd". Kim roared Gd's name. "Let me go". Kim screams as she gets down and runs home.

"Hmm that girl has a lot of guts". Park Bom says.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yah, Gdragon or Gd whatever your name is. Why do you always have to make everything impossible for your team mates. Oh. Aigoo you have to go save cinderella again". The president says angrily.

"President". Gd says unfinished.

"Don't talk when I'm talking."The president says angrily. "What's up with you". The presidents says.

"I don't know".Gd says confused.

"What do you mean you don't know." The president angrily says.

"I said I don't know. Ever since that girl came into my life. My life turned to chaos. And now I'm feeling a great big pain every time I see her and it hurts". Gd roars.

"Are you ok do you need to go to the Hospital. Yah wake up this isn't a drama or a writeen book. You can't fall in love with her. Don't you have Park Bom".The president roared.

"I shall take my leave". Gd says as he left.

"Yah, you better come back". The president screams.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Why does he always have to go to my affair gosh". Kim says as she folds her legs and bring them up then leans on it to cry. Then she starts to remember about how much Gd did things for her. "But shouldn't i thank him instead of running away." Kim says and gets up. "Hwaiting". She screams.

"Hm, Hwaiting". A guy says. 

"Ah, Taeyung". Kim says surprised.

"Ah, yes Kim you know you should go to Gd right now". Taeyung says. "But i'm doing this for me to finish my plan". Taeyung says as he winks at Kim and smiled then left.

"That's weird." Kim says then starts to run.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Oppa, are you ok". Segunri says touching Gd forehead. 

"Yah, Segunri stop for one. I just have a slight fever". Gd says as he gets up and tries to leave.

"Gd". Kim screams . "Thank you for everything". Kim says as she gets closer to Gd. "Thank you for all you've done. I've nevered notice what you've been doing for me. I always think that you mess up everything. For taking care of me and watching over me. Thank you". Kim says as she takes the last step.

"Yah, what are you doing to my oppa back off". Segunri screams.

"The most thing of my speech is thank you". Kim says as tears fall down her face.

"Thank you". Gd mocks Kim. "That's all you got to say." Gd screams.

"But I...." Kim says.

"Don't disrupt me when I'm talking". Gd roars.

"Yea, oppa kill her". Segunri says.

"You should say I'm sorry". Gd says as he kisses Kim. "Nothing can stop me". Gd says as he kisses Kim some more.