Icy Cold

Icy Cold

"You're kidding oh you're not serious". kim says terrified.

"Ya why will i joke I don't even like you . You better listen up and shut up". Daesung says angrily.

"So it's true". Kim says sadly.

"Of course you can't listen you stupid girl. You better go and fing him". Daesung says annoyed.

"Will this cause problems like rumors and stuff". Kim askes.

"Of course you piece of ugly ingrent an imbecile". Daesung says annoyed continuing.

"Oh oppa isn't that too much". Kim says whining.

"Ya get out of here before i slap your mouth". Daesung says chasing Kim away.

"Oh Thank you oppa". Kim says grateful.

"Oh what an trouble maker I wish someone can teach her an lesson probably I should just go to Park Bom for help she can do something about this". daesung says to himself.

Kim runs out of the door and runs down the hill and keeps on running untill she meets to her destination which is the hospitial.

On the other side.

"Oh President did you see whats going on in the news". Segunri says .

"Yeh about whats going on with the dancer and Gd ". The president says.

"So you did".

"Where's Gd". The president asked.

"He's still at the hospitial". Segunri anwsered.

"What about That dancer Kim". The president asked.

"Oh thay girl she's looking for Gd medicine in that house which Gd nevered asked her to find". Segunri says.

"So she's in love with him well it can't happened sooner or later he will fall in love with her". The president says to himself.

"What are you thinking President". Segunri askes.

"Oh Segunri make sure they don't meet". The president says.

"Ok'. Segunri says.

"And make sure they don't fall in love hahaha". The president says with an eveil laugh.

"What is he thinking". Segunri says to himself terrified while leaving.

On the other side.

Kim runs upstairs and opens the door while it bangs on the wall loud.

"Ya".Gd screams.

Kim runs and hugs Gd and says"Sorry I cost you trouble".

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl2iBu0kEk7vmTSp6PHkO