Icy Cold

Icy Cold

"Ah, umm sorry but, I'm not interested". Kim says as she grabs back her hands. "Umm, well you see. I like someone else."Kim says sadly. "Sorry I can't return that feeling that you have for me back". Kim says as she tries to walk away but, when she aims to the door. She saw Gd looking at her and then he ran away from the bathroom. "Why is he even running like I did something bad". Kim whispers to herself and walks towards the exit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey kim". A guy calls Kim.

"Yes, Jung Woo what's up". Kim replies.

"We have to got to practice." Jung Woo says nervously.

"Ok, and why do you seem so nervous." Kim says concern.

"Um, well, you know, the band is practicing with us". Jung Woo explains.

"So, what's wrong". Kim affirmed.

"Well, um,". Jung Woo coughs. " Park Bom is going to be there".Jung woo says as he wipe his sweat on his forehead.

"Ah, I see". Kim becomes dissappointed.

"It's ok . I'll he". Jung Woo says unfinished.

"It's ok". Kim says interupting Jung Woo.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

1 hour of practice now it's break time.

"Gd, my lover come here". Park Bom says as she grabs Gd elbow.

"Ah, Park Bom hey". Gd says nervously and looks at Kim.

"Yah, why are you looking at me. I'm not your girlfriend so feel free". Kim whispers to herself and turns around. "But, why do I feel so hurt by this". She starts to touch her heart.

'Hey, girlfriend". Jung Woo screams out loud and hugged kim.

"Yah, why are you doing this". Kim whispers to Jung Woo ears.

"Well, um,, you see Taeyang told me to help you". Jung Woo nervously says.

"I see continue". Kim smiles and plays along. "Ah, Jungie you wanna go to lunch today. Oh no make it a date". Kim makes a big scene.

"Of, course. For a beautiful and perfect girl like you". Jung Woo proudly says.

"I can't wait for your concert tonight". Park Bom says ignoring the scene.

"Ah yes,". Gd replies.

"That means nobody can do something today, right". Park Bom says as she looks at Kim and laughed.

"Yeah, I guess so". Gd says confused of what Park Bom is laughing at.

"Oh, Kim I love you so much". Jung Woo says loudly.

As soon as Gd heard I love you he turns back and look at kim leaving Kim to look at him and she says. "I love you more." Gd looked shocked. So shocked that he kissed Park boom and says.

"After the concert we should go somewhere alone". Gd says loudly as he kisses Park Bom neck.

"Oh Gd". Park Bom says and couldn't say another word. Then she turns around and sees tears in kim eyes.

"Don't look". Kim repeat the same words in her head.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Time for the concert.

"You better not mess up In Hae". Park Bom meanly says to Kim.

"My name is kim". Kim says in her thought and walks in the stage.

*Singing and dancing to Bad Boy*

"Woo, the crowd really loves us". Kim says in her thought as she look at Gd and saw him winking at someone. She was so disappointed and she lost her balanced and trip and hurt her knee. The whole crowd screamed. As soon as they saw blood. 

"Kim". Jung Woo says as he tries to carry her.

Gd turns around and runs towards Kim and says. "Don't touch her". Gd says.

"Ah, Gd I'm fine". kim says crying a liitle.

"No your not". Gd says and carries Kim behind his back as the crowd says" let her down".

Gd tries running down the stage but the fans came there and tries to take kim off of Gd.

"Gd just let me go". kim says worried.

"No, I can't do that to a person I like". Gd screams at kim as Kim eyes widen.

"Let her down". the crowd scream. Then the 5 girls came out and said. "let her die".

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7JkbwLE0P398sMhYs4o-3095495115_1_3_sFPGBl0b.jpg