Icy Cold

Icy Cold

"I'm warning you guys leave her alone she doesn't deserve this". Gd says upset.

"You pushed a girl for that thing uh the rest of the fans must hear about this and they will hate her even more". One fan says annoyed by what Gd is doing.

"Please Gd I don't want you to be in trouble just let me be I'll still be a dancer ok". Kim says coughing up blood.

"You're not ok let me help you". Gd says picking up kim and running towards the hospitial. "I told you be careful see now whats going on". Gd says running to the hospitial.

"Leave me alone I'm not you're girl I'm Top girlfriend I'm just a regular girl". kim says while pushing Gd away and standing up by herself and walked towards the hospitial.

"Come on stop being like this let me help you for once'.Gd says holding Kim back.

"Get off me". Kim takes his hands off her. "Go you have someone who actually likes you your girlfriend". Kim says. 'Go and help her she's desprate for you". Kim says crying and walking.

"Fine I'm leaving but don't call me for help and I'll be with my girlfriend ok". Gd says going into the limo waiting for him.

"Oh, you can't even beg me more to stop". Kim says to herself and keeps on walking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can't you guys leave my girl alone". Gd says.

"Hello this is the news and we found this at a coffee shop. Gd pushes a girl on the floor for another girl and says to leave my girl alone. Wow thats kinda suprising and thats the girl that was found on the picture that Gd and the dancer was on. And also it's Top girlfriend so is this scam a lie. Who knows at the news channel". The news says.

"Oh what have he done he ruined it".The president says drinking some more wine.

"Oh president you should stop drinking it's not good for your health". Segunri says whinning.

"Oh shutup let me drink my carrer is going to be over and who will help the situation". The president says afraid.

"Oh I can help". Says a guy walking in laying his back on the wall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh park bom do you know what's going on in the news". Says park bom helper.

"Turn it on let me see". Says park bom.

"This is terrible news. We found this horrible act at the coffee shop. Gd pushes a girl on the floor for another girl and that girl is the same girl in the picture we found with Gd. Also Gd says leave my girl alone. Wait isn't this girl Top girlfriend oh was it a lie. Says the man in the news.

"Wait so this was a lie". The woman in the news asks the man in the news.

"Well who knows'. The man replied.

"Turn it off I can't watch". Park Bom says turning away. So the helper turned it off.

"Well Karma gets you back you know". Cl says laughing a little.

"Shutup and go back to what you are doing Cl". Park Bom says angrily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 hours later

"What have I done. I shouldn't have went to the coffee shop. Anyway Gd has nothing to do with this". kim says walking little by little about to faint. while Gd is watching her from his limo.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLHDlGX7XUgd2fHYiv3eIimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9ZaatSC6B7yYMLpiU8do