Icy Cold

Icy Cold

"Ha, bad guy aren't you". A guy says.

"Taeyang, wh wh what are you doing here". A guy says nervously.

"Hmm. It wouldn't be fun when people figures out that your taking a picture about people personal live ". Taeyang laughs.

"Ah, sorry, here take the camera". The guy says giving the camera to Taeyang then runs away.

"Ha, ha, now it's my turn". Taeyang says laughing.

"Gd, here taste this". Kim says.

"Hmm, that's good what is it". Gd says drooling.

"You mean you never ever taste cotton candy before". Kim says surprised.

"I guess not". Gd says nervously.

"Hey, Gd". A girl says coming out of the bush.

"So it's her". Taeyang says as he goes into a flashback.

~Flashback~

"The only girl that Gd loves more than everything is his child hood girlfriend. That left for the USA before he meet me". Park Bom say.

~Flashback ends~

"He's not going to chose Kim against her". Taeyang says as he laughs.

"Suzy". Gd screams of surprise.

"Suzy?" Kim says confuse.

"Yeh, Gd I'm back to stay with you". Suzy says as tears comes out of her eyes.

"Ho ho how did you know I was here". Gd says as he gets emotional.

"Gd, I miss you come here and leave with me". Suzy says as she brings out her hand waiting for a answer.

"Suzy". Gd repeats as he looks at kim and see's her crying then look at suzy and see's her crying and walks toward Suzy. "I'm sorry kim". Gd says and left with Suzy.

"You fool." KIm says as she sits on the floor while it start's to rain.

"Oh, he is so cruel". Taeyang says as he run towards Kim and helped her up.

"Oh, Taeyang. I was just broke up with ha ha". Kim says as she starts to sob. "I'm so stupid". KIm says as she scolds herself.

"Here kim let me take you to your house." Taeyang says as he carries kim to his car.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

2 hours of driving.

"Here kim were home wake up". Taeyang says tapping Kim.

"Oh, yea thank you". Kim says as she opens the door than slammed it.

"Ok, I was hoping to go inside , but ok". Taeyang says and leaves to go home.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

30mins later.

"Kim you need to wake up". Kim says as she dreams. "Wake up and find Gd and tell him how you feel". Kim says as she opens her eyes and put on her shoes and runs towards the door.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ah, Suzy I have eaten have you". Gd says talking on the phone. " I really miss you". He says getting emotional.

"Knock knock knock". The door goes.

"Ah hold on someone is knocking on my door". Gd says hanging up. "Hello". gd says opening the door.

"Yah, Gd I came here to say to say to say. I came here to say thank you." Kim says smiling.

"thank you?" Gd says confused.

"Yeh, thank you. I like to say it because I got a reason to go to the Usa". Kim says smiling.

"You're welcome". Gd says nervously.

"Yea bye". Kim says turning around to leave. "But well that's not all". She turns back around. " I thought I will never ever love someone again. But you came around and I started to feel for you. Well, you see I don't want to get hurt anymore. But I guess I will always will. But before I leave tomorrow I will like to say I love you. And I will not love another man like I loved you. Yea it's weird. I started dating you , but this thing in my heart will never change. " Kim says as tears run down her face. " Bye that's all". She says as she runs.

"Ki.." Gd says but stop himself. "I don't know if I like you or love you but I'm liking you better than Su..." Gd says surprised and shut the door and ran upstairs.

aambli