Icy Cold

Icy Cold

"Huh he hates me does he really hate me".KIm says sadly

"Oh ha ha he's only kidding he's joking right GD".Daesung says fasly.

"Yea right i was just kidding i'm not that serious". G-dragon says embarressed

"Ok ok ok he's joking why all the silence let's get back to work". Says the producer relieved. "But Kim have a seat and check out the moves of what kind of dance you should dance for the next concert". the producer says.

So kim takes a seat on a pretty feathered chair and ties her hair up and while they were dancing and she was supposed to sit and watch all she can think of is...

"Did he really mean't it or was he joking."Ahhh i hope he was only joking. Ohh rude bastard". Kim says angrily.

It was an half an hour later."Are you ok because he's usually like that after he and his girlfriend broke up, but it's ok."Segunri says relieved.

"Yes I'm ok and what happened about him and his girlfriend".Kim says emotionally.

"Ok i will but you have to promise that you won't tell GD". Segunri says anxiously.

"i promised". Says kim truthfully.

"They met at the award ceremony when she needed to find a seat".

"Wait whose she".

"She is Park Bom". He says sweetly.

"The singer in 2ne1".kim says suprised.

"So you know her". Segunri says questionally.

"Yea continue". kim says.

"So it was the award ceremony when Park Bom found a seat next to GD. So they started talking and they was a very intresting couple. It was 3 month later when they was dating and we just figured out when we saw the message on his phone . Then we ask him and he was embarressed and said yes. Since they was dating she came to live with us in the mean time . One night she came to our house and we were all eating she went to one of the male dancer room and kissed him. So Gd came upstairs to see why she went upstairs and saw her kissing the dancer. He got so angry and beat up the dancer for kissing her and then she said i kissed him first i want to meet other people and your just bringing me down. GD snapped and took her out of the house and ever since he's warm heart became cold Icy Cold." Segunri says.

"Thats sad really sad" Kim says while crying.

"Oh she's crying sorry sorry".Segunri says.

And then he sang " I'm so sorry but i love you".

kim stops after she heard i love you.

"I mean the sorry part only". Segunri says embarressed.

Kim starts crying again

"Ya shhh Ya shhh". Segunri says quietly.

"Ya why is she crying".

Kim and Segunri looks up to see GD angry.

"Wait don't tell me did you". gd says.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzthw5gQrHXTgMoG3pwHgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR3g6rUP_vLAxAhK9HJaTimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAleYfe5qwC4NNGYKrkbK