Icy Cold

Icy Cold

"Ok ok ok that's it for today, now that's my boys".The producer says happily.Then he turns around to see kim standing next to the door. "Are you the new dancer I've been looking forward too".The producer says."Yes but"."So your starting today".The producer says."Wait, but i didn't mean to sign up".Kim says quickly."What do you mean you didn't sign up well it's too late your here and we paid you money already haha". The producer says while laughing. "Oh damn her". Kim says to herself angrily.

"Ok ok ok stop talking you start today you know how to dance right. The producer says questionly."Yes but can't i give you the money back".Kim says sadly.

"No".The producer says divertedly.

"May i have a quick call real quick".Kim says sweetly. "Yes".The producer says.

So kim walk out to go to the bathroom. "Oh bad guy oh what did i get my self into i should have ignored them".

Kim tries to call her sister."Oh damn her pick up the phone oh oh oh my head". "Ash nevermind". Kim says angrily.

Kim goes back to the place."So are you ready to start".The producer asks."Yes".Kim says sadly.

"Ok ok ok let's get started back dancers come out and let's practice this time with BigBang". The producer says."Woooo".Goes the back dancers.

"Ok ok ok BigBang come out".

So the boys came out and Kim saw the boys who sang that song she saw them again but the one she was more focused was the one with long hair she loved the smile on his face when he was singing. So when she tried to ask what was his name he ignored her and walked pass her. 

"Yes, maybe he wasn't paying attention to me".

"Whose she". One of the members asked. "She's the new dancer we had a contest of". The producer anwsers.

"Well should we introduced our selfs". One of the members says."Well my name is Segunri. He's Daesung. The guy with blue hair is Top. The other guy next to him with the mohawk is Taeyung. The guy back there is the leader his name is G-dragon. and welcome and what's your name". says Segunri.

"M-M-my name is Kim and thank you". Kim says terrified

"There's no reason to be afraid".says Taeyung.

"Well there's no reason for her to be here".says G-Dragon screaming angrily.

                  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfEkrpflR7mPMxl7eT0xnimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8MfrlpGycoS1k6RMj3zk