Icy Cold

Icy Cold

"Did you tell her about her". Gd says screaming.

"Ya calm down". Kim says.

"Calm down who are to tell me to calm down and who are to come and dance at my stage'.

"It's enough". Comes Top.

"Your scaring her don't be too rude to a lady". Top says gently.

G-dragon left angrily .

"I apologized of what he did." top says.

"Ya segunri".

"Oppa i was so scared thank you for saving me". segunri says crying.

"Ya sengunri get off!" Top says angrily.

"Thank you but i could have handle it myself". says kim.

"Ya Segunri why are you like this get off the boss is calling you". Top says annoyed.

"My boss i'm coming for you'. Sengunri says singing

"Ah your welcome he's usually like that after him and his girlfriend broke up". Top says

"I know Segunri told me". Kim says sadly.

Then she starts crying and her nose was running down with green snot.

"Oh ew when can i go oh her nose should i tell her no i can't be rude maybe i should fake it out". Top says distubed in his mind.

"You know what it's bugging me". Tops says to himself.

"Wipe your nose".top says disgusted.

"Ah sorry". She wipes it with her hand and touch top hands to say thank you.

"Eww she touch me i got to wipe my hands". Top says out loud on mistake.

Top runs to the bathroom and left KIm alone on the table.

"Should i apologize to G-dragon or will he scream at me again no i should apologize". Kim says sadly.

"Oh he should be in the  house the house segunri was talking about the place that everyone lived in but where is it". kim says too herself.

Daesung passed her and kim stops him and says.."Where is the house that everyone live".

"Are you talking about the wolf house". Daesung says

"Yes i think so". Kim says confused.

"You know where's the Han river and there's a huge house next to it a top of the mountain there's a path to go to the house that's the wolf house". Daesung says.

"Thank you".Kim says.

"Ah it's ok".Daesung says.

"THank you".Kim says repeating.

"Ah hurry up before it's to late". Daesung says.

Kim bows her head and says thank you once more and ran.

Later on kim jumps in a taxi cab and drives to the han river and get out and walk in the path. Until she saw a gate   of a big house. It was beautiful indeed. The house had bricks black roof and fake snow a top of the roof.

"This house is amazing how can i live in this type of house anyway focused". Kim says distracted.

               images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAjPxEHlDaHYorYVXm9s5images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8geeUT1svFUWVEKrZBnm