Icy Cold

Icy Cold

"Ok ok ok so we figured an solution didn't we". The president says to two men which one is top and the other is a mystery.

"I guess we did". Top says looking at the guy next to him and then the guy took off his hat and rubbed his mohawk hair and says"I guess we did ".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"GD stop right there". Says a woman.

Gd turns around slowly and saw it was Park bom pointing her finger at him.

"So this is what you wanted huh. You want some back dancer instead of a singer. Aish I am really going crazy. Are you crazy? Why are you doing this to me? I am your girlfriend for christsake." Park bom says with a little tears coming out of her eyes and then she puts her hands up wanting to slap Gd. But he ran to her and held her arm.

"Are you crazy? Get off m". She stops as soon Gd comes and give her a kiss. And stop for a while.

"I hate it when women and girls cry". Gd says and goes in for another kiss.

"Oh Gd I'm really sor". Kim says and stopped being distracted of what's going on and then she ran out. Leaving Gd to look back and figured out that she saw them. He wanted to go after her but Park bom grabbed his arm and says "If you leave I will never forgive you". so Gd stayed and worried what he's going to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aish that bastard what a bad guy". She says angrily wiping her face. "Oh what's this I'm crying from that bastard". She looks at her palms seeing her hands are wet. Then she looks at her jeans and figured out that she's crying some more. "Ah what a bad guy he's so mean. First he wouldn't leave me alone then he goes after another girl. Anyway that's his girlfriend so why am I crying eh." She says crying.

A girl walks in seeing her cry and then walks backward out fast leaving her crying.

"Even that girl don't even like me anyway why did she walked backwards and how did she get in my stall when I locked it. That doesn't matter I just got to." She stops after hearing a knock on her stall.

"Hello". Someone says.

"Oh goodness it's a man now he's going to come in and then and then ". She says in her mind. "Please leave me al". She stopped when the man said something.

"A pretty lady shouldn't cry for a man you know". He smirked. " I think you deserve someone better now come out and let me wipe your tears". he says trying to help her.

Kim opens the door and comes out slowly and suprised the person who said it.

"Ah you see you are beautiful now let me wipe that tears to make you more beautiful". The man says wiping her tears away.

"Thank you". Kim says to the man.

"No thank you becuase I wouldn't talk to a pretty lady like you". He says smiling a little.

Kim blushed a little.

He took her hands and beng his back and kissed her hands" My name is Taeyang nice to meet you".

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPGBWKWg5xQx5e8_B9Hr_images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrYRFOh-EQeP31A6pMh-z