Icy Cold

Icy Cold

G-dragon eyes were wide open and he wanted to scream but realized ..

"Ah she's pretty very pretty". GD blushed.

"Anyway focused". GD says distracted.

"Ya kim. Ya wake up". Gd says scraming but kim wouldn't wake up.

Gd yawns and fell asleep because after 10:00pm he goes to sleep falling. so there's GD and Kim sleeping on the bed together.

"Click click". Goes a phone taking a picture.

It was 12:00 a clock in the morning when Kim felt someone next to her and Gd felt someone next to him. and they got up and screamed.

"Ya I hope you didn't do anything to me while I was sleeping".kim says terrified.

"Ya i did anything your the one that was sleeping on my bed oh now i understand you was faking it all the sleeping and me thinking that you were". Gd stops.

"I was what ugly. Ya do you really think that you're that beautiful". Kim says questioning.

"Oh sincha you're the one that said my smile was beautiful". Gd say straight foward.

"I was lying". Kim says embarressed.

Gd grabs his jacket and went upstair and says ..."I don't want to see you here again".

Kim replies."You reallly one day I'll bury you alive and no one will hear you screaming".

Segunri pops out from no where."You should not say that to my beautiful oppa you really got a bad mouth".

"Segunri let me ask you something". Kim says.

"what". Segunri says unpatiently.

"Are you gay you call everyone oppa"!. Kim screams.

"Ah noona haha i'm haha". Segunri says while laughing a little and ran saying. "Oppa Top Kim is being mean to me".

"Ah I'm so stupid of saying that to him he did nothing wrong anyway ". Kim says to herself.

"Ya Gd ". Kim starts looking for him and she opened the bathroom door. 

"Ya Gd you really..." Kim stop noticing something.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFx4TJ7kHZAp8gNC6ft8Nimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvOzmcE8CUnyuIPIpxIgs