Here comes Lee Min Ho

When a Reel Romance Becomes Real

Yuri: Yoona wake up! Its already 6, you're going to be late!

Yoona's POV

It's our first day of filming, how can I start this day right if im not ok? Manager wants me to avoid Sukki, but how can I avoid the person who gives me happiness and inspiration to work hard.  I'll work with Lee Min Ho oppa, i knew he likes me, how can I turn him down? I don't want Sukkie to be jealous, but because of this drama i know it will be hard.

 

Seohyun: Yoona onnie, get up, you need to prepare now, its your first day of  filming.

Yoona raised her hands and hug her maknae Seohyun. "Seobaby onnie is still sleepy, can you help me to get up? keke

Seo: Yah onnie you're slim but you're too heavy..keke

Yoona: ah..i'm heavy huh? arasso. i wont buy you sweet potatoes anymore..keke

Fany: Yah! makanae's stop playing around, Seo come here help me to prepare our breakfast, Yoona get up and prepare..

Seo/Yoona: Arasso manager..keke

Yoona felt happy even for awhile, she missed playing araound with her baby sister Seohyun.  after a while Yoona already prepared herself, but before she goes to her filming, her members prepare a breakfast for her.  Sooyoung was the last to woke up, she go directly to Yoona and hug her first, then hug her members one by one. 

Hyo: Soo whats wrong with you huh? are you walking while sleeping?! keke

Sunny: haha..right, she's still sleeping. wake up Soo!

Yul: Soo you're just hungry, sit down and eat ok?!

Fany: Ok girls lets eat, let's cheer our Yoona goodluck for her first filming!

Seohyun: Yoona onnie fighting!

Then their start eating happily just like they always do, Yoona was still eating when her manager call and tell her that someone will pick her up to take her to the shooting location. After she hungs up, she received another call, it was Lee Min Ho;

LMH: Goodmorning Yoona, 

Yoona: oh goodmorning oppa,

LMH: Yoong i'm here at your building..I'm picking you up..

Yoona: what? oppa you don't need to,  I can go there by myself..

LMH: but yoona..

Then their doorbell rang..

Taeyon rush to the door and open it..

LMH: Goodmorning Taeyon

Tae: oh..Go..Goodmorning Lee Min Ho oppa..come in..

LMH: ah.. no it's ok , im just here to pick up Yoona..

The girls rush to the door and was all shocked to see Lee Min Ho..

Yoona get her things immediately and go to her onnies.

Yoona: Oppa, why are you here? you don't need to do this..

LMH: I'm already here, give me your things we're going to be late..

Soo: wait, i'll just get your medicine,.

Yoona: thank you onnie, we're going.

Soo: ah Min Ho oppa, take care of our Yoong huh? she's stil little feverish.

LMH: don't worry i'll take care of her..bye guys we're really going now..keke

Then after they left the girls can stop talking about the two, but then Soo felt worried that when the girls sya they look good together, Soo suddenly speak her side:

Soo: Maybe its just for the promotion of the drama, Lee Min Ho oppa came here because he's instructed to pick up Yoong.

Seo: You're right onnie, and even if they look good together or even if they like each other they can't be together..

Soo: Yeah right, because of that dating ban..

Fany: but I think Sukkie oppa really likes our Yoong, he always text me about her.. how i wish they could be a real couple..how about you guys?

Soo: if only they could date freely...maybe Yoong and Sukkie are couples now..

Hyo: wait, Soo do you know something we don't know huh?

Sunny: what it is Soo? tell us...tell us..

Soo: huh? i... i.. dont know anything, i just considered whatt Fany said  that Sukkie.., yah! lets stop this.. c'mon lets just continue eating..

Then the girls burst into laughter and run towards their dining table like childrens.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile at the buildings lobby..

LMH: Yoona be careful.. (he place his hand on Yoona's head before she goes inside the car)

Yoona: thank you oppa..

Lots of reporters are on the visinity to capture the scene...It will be good for the promotion of the drama . Lee Min Ho while driving can't stop glancing at Yoona.  He feels so happy that he'll be with her almost everyday, she likes Yoona a lot, and he waited for so long to work with her in a drama. Yoona on the other side can't stop thinking of Jang Geun Suk, then suddenly he received a text from him. "Goodmorning my Princess, gudluck on your first filming, I love you my Yoong" she's smiling while typing her reply for him "Goodmorning my Prince, I love you too, stay safe". After a while her phone rings "My Prince Sukkie calling...

LMH: Yoona you're not picking up? It might be important

Yoona: ah nope, its just Seohyun I'm sure she'll remind me again of her sweet potatoes..keke

LMH: really she likes sweet potatoes? seohyun is really cute...your onnies are so sweet, i'm sure your dorm is full of fun..

Yoona: yeah you're right oppa, when we're all there we can't stop laughing..keke

LMH: ah Yoona, how are you feeling now? are you excited?

Yoona: i'm excited but quite nervous, and its an action drama so its very tiring..

LMH: me..i'm really excited, don't you know i'm waiting for this for so long?

Yoona: Huh?

LMH: I'm waiting to work with you for so long, so I can see you everyday...

Yoona: ah, oppa is it fun doing an action drama? i like action scenes, do you remember when we're filming Eider CF in America, when we're climbing a rock mountain?

LMH: yeah i remember that, don't you know how worried I am when you suddenly fall? but don't worry I'll take care of you from now on...

Yoona: oppa why are you so serious? 

LMH: Yoona, i know you have a dating ban, but I..

Yoona: ah oppa, let's play a music..

then Yoona press the car stereos botton...

Lee Min Ho's POV

It's too early for this, I'll tell her next time...I'll tell her that I really like her since then, for now I'll just cherish every moment that we will have while filming...Yoona you'll be my inspiration...

 

When they reach the filming set, reporters are all around the place, capturing every single sweetness that they'll noticed..News about Lee Min Ho picking up Yoona at their dorm already spread.  The first day of filming became stressful because of the fight scenes. Its been 12 midnight when they finished the shoot. Yoona, while on her way home, can't stop thinking of Jang Geun Suk, she didn't have a chance to call him while on the car because her manager might caught her.  When she arrives on their dorm, her onnies are already sleeping, so she go to the berranda and call Sukkie.

Yoona: Oppa?

JGS: I miss you my Princess

Yoona: I miss you too...did i disturb your sleep?

JGS: nope, I'm waiting for your call...

Yoona: I'm sorry if i didnt answer your call earlier...its because...I'm..with Min Ho oppa..

JGS: I know, i saw the news, he picks you up on your dorm..

Yoona: mianhe oppa..I know he just instructed to do that..for the drama..

JGS: Shh..Its ok, I trust you...Soo told me that your manager caught us on the park, I'm the one who should be sorry..

Yoona: don't be sorry, we just have to be carefull from now on...

JGS: Yoong...I know it will be hard for us..but I promise you, I'll do anything for us..

Yoona: I'll do my best too oppa, i'll never give up on is, I promise you..

JGS: Thank you my Princess, you should rest now, I know you're tired...I'll see you on Sunday?

Yoona: ah..Prince, just come to my dad's place, I'll wait for you there, is that ok with you? Its because I dont want my manager to suspect me, I'll tell him that I'll go to dad because its my rest day..

JGS: ok my Princess, i'll just see you there,..ah..but Yoong, I'm nervous to meet your father..what should I tell him?

Yoona: Don't worry his nice, we will tell him about us on Sunday ok?

JGS: one more Yoong, my mom wants to meet you too, can we go to her too? She's really excited to see you..

Yoona: Really? Its nice to know that, I want to meet her too..

JGS: Ok..goodnight my Princess, let's rest now...I love you..

Yoona: I love you too my Prince...i miss you...