The night before the breakup

When a Reel Romance Becomes Real

Saturday evening, after her filming Yoona was fetch by her manager and go directly to the SM office. Then the president immediately ask her about the special contract.

P.Lee: where's the contract Yoona? did you already singed it?

Yoona: not yet President..

P.Lee: so, is that your final desicion? you're going to give up everything for him?

Yoona: President, im signing this contract, but can you give me one last time to see him?

P.Lee: and then what, youre going to tell him that you're only forced to leave him, that its just about a contract? no way Yoona, you're not going to see him anymore.

Yoona: Presient im begging you, this would be the last time, i just want to break up with him personally, im not going to tell him anything about this i promise you.

P.Lee: arasso, you'll go with Soo young, Thomas call her now and tell her to accompany Yoona till tomorrow.

Then Yoona signed the contract with teary eyes.  When they got to her dad's place.

Thomas: Yoona im so sorry, i know how hard you're going through.

Yoona: don't be sorry oppa. i know its my fault,

Thomas: stay strong , someday i know it will be ok... go in now, it cold. Soo is on her way she'll be here in a while.

Mr. Im is watching from afar , then when Yoona came to him, she hug him tight and whisper " I miss you appa" Mr. Im felt that theres something wrong with her daughter. 

"I miss you too" hows your work? do you want to eat?

Yoona: im quite tired these days appa, but im fine, i'll just wait for Soo onnie, she's coming, she's going to sleep here.

Mr. Im: but why is she coming late?

Yoona: I came from the office and shes still in our dorm when i left.

Mr. Im: you came to the office? is there a problem?

Yoona: ah..no..no oppa, its just a urgent meeting, so i didnt have a choice, you can rest now oppa, im just going to wait for Soo onnie.

Mr. im: ok, im going, wear your slippers the floor is cold. Goodnight baby..

Then after a while Soo came.

she immediately open the door and gave her onnie a hug.

Soo: oh its cold, how's your filming?

Yoona: onnie, sorry for coming here this late..

Soo: its ok..its the only thing i could do for you..

Then when they got to room, they sat on the bed and then Yoona get the envelope with the paparazzi photos of her and Sukkie. she's forcing a smile even teasing Soo in some photos.

Yoona: onnie look at this? you look like a spy..keke this photo is when we go to Sukkie oppa's mom. 

Soo: yah, when I used Sukkie's car so you two wouldnt be caught, but then its right there..

Yoona: and this onnie? its when you ask me to stay in the car, and the oppa's car is right next to ours. its like we're playing hide and seek..keke

but them Soo noticed Yoona's tears..

Soo: Yoong..

Yoona glance at her with a teary eyes: why onnie? are you hungry? do you want to eat?

Soo: no.. i just want to... then she hus her tight.

Yoona: onnie...

Then she just started to cry...Soo cant do anything but to hug her.

==============================================================================================================

On the other side.

Mrs. Jang's Home

Jang Guen Suk came after her recording to prepair hes suprise for Yoona.

Its their 100th day together and he wants it to be memorable ,so he decided to decorate their garden with hunreds of photos of them together and blue roses all around . Seeing he's son doing this things make Mrs. Jang happy, she knew in her heart that her son really loves Yoona. 

JGS: Omma, do you think yoona will like this?

Mrs. Jang: of course she will, she'll like this because you made it for her.

JGS: ah omma,  make sure you put 100 strawberries on our cake huh?

Mrs. Jang: ok son, you dont have to panic, you need to rest too.

JGS: im just excited, i miss her a lot, i can't visit her when she's in the hospital, i just felt guilty that im not by her side that time.

Mrs. Jang: i miss her a lot too, i'll just get our food, so we can eat while decorating here.

JGS: ok omma, ill just call Yoona...im sure she's home now.

My Prince calling....

Yoona that moment is writing a letter, .

Yoona: oppa..

JGS: did i disturb you Princes?

Yoona: no oppa, im just doing something..

JGS: are you doing something for me? dont forget my gift huh? i love you..

Yoona: huh? oh..yes of course Prince i didnt forget my gift for you..

JGS: its ok if you dont have, because having you in my life is already a gift for me..

Yoona felt sad and happy hearing this from Sukkie, he doesnt know that in a little while, their happiest day would be the saddest one too.

JGS: Yoong? are you still there? 

Yoona: yeah, im still here.. 

JGS: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Happy 100th day anniversary my princes...I love you...

Yoona: you really waited for the time to greet me? keke ilove you too prince.

JGS: I miss you a lot, and i want to hug you as tight as i can... i waited for this time because its our special day...

Yoona: I want to hug you tight too... lets sleep Prince, ill see you tomorrow..sarangheyo

JGS: I love you more princes, good night.