The Concert

When a Reel Romance Becomes Real

Jang Guen Suk finally gets back home to Korea, he'll be busy for his upcoming concert, the Finale of his CRI Show in Seoul.  As expected, when he arrives, the airport was full of media who's anticipating for his comeback.  They still asking if he was dating Yoona, but of course all he could answer is "No, we're just friends' "We became close friends because of Love Rain". He felt sad saying this words, but he couldn't do anything.  After a long preparation, the concert finally comes, an hour before it will start, he receive a call from Yoona:

Yoona: Oppa? Gudluck, you can do it! 

JGS: Thank you Yoong, I'll do my best, I don't want my Princess to be dissappointed..keke

Yoona: No not for me Prince, do it for all of your fans, they all waited for your comeback, give them the best arasso?

JGS: Arasso, I love you Yoong..

Yoona: I love you too oppa..

JGS: Yoong wait, are you coming with the girls?

Yoona: No, they all have their schedules, I'll go with Heechul oppa, im just waiting for him..

JGS: arasso, tell him to drive safely huh? I'll wait for you at the concert..

Yoona: I'll be there in a while oppa, Gudluck, I'm hanging up..

JGS: ah wait Yoong, just want to her you a little more, I miss you so much... I love you Yoong.

Yoona: I love you too oppa, go now, you need to prepare...I'll see you later..

Yoona didn't notice that Heechul is alredy behind her, he patted her back and

Heechul: Yah! Yoona is it sukkie? i knew it, you two are really dating!

Yoona: Oppa, no, its not that..

Heechul: its not that but i heard you, You told him " I love you too Oppa"

Yoona: Yah! stop it oppa, let's go we're going to be late

Heechul: Araso, let's go..it's ok he's a nice guy, he's my chingu remember...

While on the car Yoona can't stop to worry, Heechul caught her, is he only teasing her or does he really knows about them. 

When they arrived media is all around them, Yoona attending to Jang Geun Suk's concert became a hot issue again, just after the airport issue. The concert is very fun, the fans are singing along and chanting to JGS songs, but the highlight of the concert was only about to happen.. Jang Geun Suk came back at the stage with a Yellow Umbrella and a guitar, the he started to strum a song that's very familiar with Yoona and of course to the fans. Sukkie is singing Love Rain his song for Yoona's character in their drama, the fans can't stop screaming, knowing that Yoona is sitted at the VIP area to support her partner.  Then after the first chorus of the song, he put down his guitar and sing while walking towards Yoona, then he take her to the stage and end the song with his thank you. 

JGS: Yoona i just want to say thank you for coming here to support me. 

Then he take Yoona's hand again and take her back to seat. After the concert Yoona's manager pick her up, Heechul stay and wait for Jang Guen Suk. While on the car Yoona's manager told her that they need to dropby the SM Office to talk.

Manager: Yoona, we already told you not to be too close with Jang Geun Suk right? but what happened earlier? Its ok that you're there to support him, but what was that huh? your airport issue doesnt end yet, and here's another one.

Yoona: Mianhe Manager, I didn't know anything about waht happened earlier, I'm suprised too.

Manager: Arasso, just be careful of what you do, you're not supposed to date anyone, you know that.  Keep away from him, City Hunter 2 is on the process.

Then the manager takes home Yoona.  

On the other side, Jang Guen Suk and his manager is also having a confrontation.

Manager: Sukkie, why do you do that without asking for my permission, don't you know that Yoona's manager called me just now and confront me of what had happen.

JGS: Mianhe Hyung, I just a way of saying my thank you to her.

Manager: I know, I also know that you like her, but you can't have a relationship with her. Her manager told me that her new drama with Lee Min Ho is on process, he didn't want you to be an issue. If you really like her and wants to see her freely, stay away from her, in this industry being in love is not that easy. I don't want our company to get involved in anything that will ruin us.  Love Rain is a flopp, if Yoona's City Hunter flopps too because of you, don't you think our company will not be involved? Do you think Yoona will be happy? Sukkie think about it.

After the confrontation, Sukkie felt sad and uneasy, he goes home feeling down and deppressed. While seating on his couch, his phone rings,

My Princess calling...

Yoona: You do well my Prince..

JGS: Really? thank you Yoong...

Yoona: I'm sorry that i left right away, i've been pick up by my manager and rush to the office..

JGS: Mianhe Yoong, does they punished you because of what i've done?

Yoona: Oppa, is there a problem, you seem sad...don't worry its not about that..im fine ok..

JGS: Yoong, I love you...I'll miss you..

Yoona: I love you too Oppa, but what are you saying, are you leaving again?

JGS: No, its just that i dont think we can met often, I'm prepairing for my new album.

Yoona: ah its ok, don't worry about that, better rest now ok...

After their conversation Yoona get worried, she knows there is something wrong about Sukkie.  

Yoona's POV

This day is one of my beautiful days, hearing Sukkie singing me that song makes my heart to flutter, I miss him a lot, I dint expect that he'll do such things to make me happy. If we could just told everybody about us, but the company already warned me, what should I do. 

JGS POV

I knew Yoona is happy, I knew she loves me and dont want to be away from me, I dont want to be away from her too, but Hyung is right, It wouldn't be easy for us. I will not see her for awhile, it makes me sad but its the only way i could do to help her and to protect our relationship.