Abandoned

When a Reel Romance Becomes Real

My Prince calling...

JGS: Goomorning princess...sorry if i didn't call last night..I miss you..

Yoona: its ok Prince...I miss you too...

JGS: ah i want to hug you, I miss you a lot...

Yoona: where are you now oppa?

JGS: I'm on my way...i'll see you in a while...

Yoona: oh..drive safely huh? i'll see you later..

===============================================

JGS: goodmorning abeojie...here i brought you coffee...

Mr. Im: oh thanks son, come in first, the girls are preparing our breakfast...Soo is here too..

When Yoona saw Sukkie, she immediately walk towards him, Sukkie hug her tight and whisper "I miss you a lot my Princess" then Soo started teasing them.

Soo: yah! abeojie is here, don't act that you're shooting a drama..keke

Mr. Im: keke. its ok Soo, i'm sure they missed each other a lot..

Soo: ok, but abeoji, the ants are attacking us, here they come, yah Sukkie Yoona, lets eat ok, im starving..

Then they burst into laughter..

Yoong: arasoo onnie, i'm the one to blame, i didn't prepare you a snack last night..keke

 

After the breakfast they decided to go with their plans for that day.

Mr. Im: so you two our going to your mom's place again?

JGS: yes abeoji, omma wants to see us, and thats the only place we can stay so no one will caught us.

Mr. Im: i know its hard for the both of you, i just feel sad that you can't go to a normal date..

Yoona: its ok appa, don't worry about us...and mianeyo if we can't stay here for long...its because manager oppa visit here often..

Mr. Im: i understand it baby, I want toprotect the both of you too..

Soo: I know just being with each other makes the both of you happy...enjoy your day ok?

Yoona: thanks onnie, i don't know what i should do without you..

JGS: we owe you a lot Soo...thanks for the help..

Soo: its ok, im happy doing this for you..we should go now, just dropped at the bus stop..

Mr Im: oh Sukkie, you better used my car, i'll just get the key..

JGS: oh thanks abeoji..Soo you can take my care..we'll meet her again later..

Soo: thank you Sukkie oppa, don't worry i wont get it scratch even an inch..keke

Yoona: Onnie drive safely huh, call me when you're arrived on your mom's place ok?

Soo: arasso, we should be back at the dorm before midnight, so lets meet here again before 7 ok?

Mr. Im: that's right, i'll prepare dinner so we can eat together before you go home..

Yoona: thank you appa, we're going..

======================================

When Sukkie and Yoona reached Mr. Jang's home, she immediately hugs them, and told them she missed them a lot. While preparing their lunch, Sukkie decided to rest in the living room, they sat on the sofa and watch TV while reting. Suddenly the rumor between Yoona and Lee Min Ho came up in a intertainment news, they also show the photo of Lee Min Ho hile holding Yoona's hand and sleeping on her shoulder while on break with the taping of their drama. Yoona felt worried but then Sukkie turn off the TV and hug her tight "don't worry about that Yoong, i trust you" then Yoona hugs back tight and answered "mianhe oppa, i didn't mean to hurt you with that rumors, i love you and you know that" then Sukkie ruffles her hair and kiss her on the forehead "i know that, i love you so much Yoong". Seeing this scenario, Mr Jang felt a little worried, but she felt happy too just by seeing her son hugging the girl she loves, she knows that her son really loves Yoona. After their lunch , Mrs Jang decided to go to a grocery to shop some strawberries, she found out that Yoona loves strawberries and she wants to bake a cake for her. When Mr Jang left Sukkie take Yoona on the garden, they walk holding each other hands tight, then they sat on the bench facing the beach.  

JGS: Yoong, sorry if i can't take you to a normal date..

Yoona: i should be the one to tell you that oppa..

JGS: if i could just tell the world that SNSD's Goddess is my girlfriend..keke

Yoona: oppa! stop it..(smile shyly)

JGS: why, don't tell me you don't know that?keke

Yoona: of course i know that..keke

JGS poke Yoona's cheeck: yeah don't blush you're not that pretty..keke

Yoona pinch sukkie's cheeck: ah..ah..Yoong it hurts, i know im handsome, this face is all yours..ok?keke

then they burst into laughter..Sukkie then poke his cheecks and ask Yoona to kiss him because she hurts his cheeck..Yoona kiss it gently. Then Sukkie lay on her lap, while staring at her face.

JGS: Yoong, its really nice being with you like this, if we could just stop the time when we're together.

Yoona: I feel great too oppa, I feel happy everytime im with you..

Sukkie then touch Yoona's face while smiling brightly " Saranghe my princess" then he slowly move his head up and reach Yoona's lips...

==================================================

Mrs. Jang: Yoona, you're really good at baking, i didn't expect it...

Yoona: i've learned a little in pastry omma..

Sukkie: see mom, she's very talented, she can sing,she can act ,she can dance, she can bake, ah..what else can you do my princess...ah...

Yoona then put a flour on Sukkie's face:  yah!..oppa, don't say that things, 

JGS: yah! you're really a prankster! come here, im not gonna let you go, ..yah!

Mrs Jang witness how happy her son is, seeing them playing together makes her feel more happy, but then felt a little sad..then she sigh "If they could just date like ordinary people, it will make me more happy"

After they paly around, they went to the kitchen and wash their faces, Mrs Jang get them a towel and help them to wipe their face.  Staring at Mrs jang while wipng her face, Yoona's eyes becomes teary;

Mrs Jang: Yoona, what's wrong? are you sick..

Yoona: oh..no..omma..im not..its just that..

Mrs Jang: what is it,..

Then Yoona just hug her, and whispered "thank you omma.. im just happy to know you, im happy being with you"

Mrs Jang: Yoona, i consider you as my daughter now, and im happy being with you too, you can always count on me arasso?

Sukkie then walk towards them and hug them tight "It feels great hugging the girls i love the most'

==================================================

JGS: omma we're going...take care, will see you next week, its our 100th day so you should bake us a cake ok?

Mrs Jang: i will, take care, drive carefully huh? 

Yoona: omma thank you for this day, i'll see you next week..

Mrs Jang: Yoona take this, I bought you vitamins earlier, you're getting skinny, take care of yourself ok, omma is really worried.

Yoona: thank you omma, i promise you i will eat more, take care of yourself too..

 

While on their home Yoona was silent and just staring outside, Sukkie then grab her hand and ask her if she's ok. Then he saw that Yoona's eyes were teary, so he stop the car. Then he touch hes forehead;

JGS: Yoong are you ok, are you sick? 

Yoona: im fine oppa, don't worry, there just something that came up from my mind..(then her tears starting to flow)

JGS: Yoong, don't cry, what is it that bothering you?

Yoona: I just thought that, its great having a mom..

then she burst into tears, Sukkie hug her tight.

Yoona: oppa, when im with your mom, i feel happy, but it makes me feel more sad,..ever since i was a child, im asking myself, why did my mom abandoned us,..why did he left us just like that, i didn't know what she looks like, i didn't know what i got from her, i hate her! but im dying to meet her too...

JGS: ssssshhh..Yoong don't cry, i know you're hurting, but im hurting to see you like this too...don't hate your mom, even though we dont know what's her reason for leaving you, she's still your mom... Yoona my mom loves you so much, i want you to feel the comfort of a mom on her... me and my mom will always be here for you... 

Sukkie, can't help himself but to hug Yoona more tightly, his heart is hurting seeing Yoona cry. While hugging her, he felt that Yoona fell asleep, so she lean her seat and cover her with his jacket. Yoona slowly open her teary eyes, and touch Sukkies face,

Yoona: mianhe oppa,

JGS kiss her on her forehead: you don't need to be sorry, i understand you, take a nap, i'll wake you up later.