The Accident

When a Reel Romance Becomes Real

City Hunter 2 continues to soar in rating every week, so the production and the staff promise the audience to work hard for the drama more. A lot of people are anticipating the future realtionship of the two main characters, Yoona and Lee Min Ho.  The production felt that the drama is a huge success gaining three times more than the 1st Series. So they plan to do more advertising strategies to maintain the high ratings, they will even send Min Ho and Yoona overseas to shoot some big scenes for the drama.  Lee Min Ho is really happy about the outcome of their drama, he's happy because it will be extended and the time that he'll spend with Yoona will be longer too. 

 

One evening while filming a fight scene, which is Lee Min Ho needs to protect Yoona from a rushing car, he lost hes balance causing them to fall, Min Ho used her body to prevent Yoona to fall, he was very hurt, while Yoona is on shocked that her eys were closed and teary. The staff rush to them, but Min Ho is teary eyed staring at Yoona while they were lying on the road, still shocked of what happened, he touch Yoona's face asking her if she's ok.

LMH: Yoona, Yoona open you're eyes, are you ok? Yoona answer me!

Yoona slowly open her eyes: op..pa.. what happened? im fine, but you, are you ok?

Min Ho suddenly hug her: Mianhe, mianhe Yoona, I'm glad you're fine, i thought something might happen to you...

Yoona: Oppa...im ok you can let go of me now..

The staff  cut the shooting and advice the two to go to hospital for check up, then to go home and rest.  Many fans are there while the shooting is on going, so the news about the accident came like a blast on T.v and Internet.  The picture of Lee Min Ho's teary eyes while hugging Yoona gain a lot of attention to the viewers, some fans assume that the two main actors are really dating for real.

 

When Yoona got home, her onnies is worried about her, so they welcome her with a good dinner. Tiffany checked her if she got any abrasions, fortunately she does not have any;

Taeyon: does your back ache? 

Yoona: im fine onnies, thank you, min Ho oppa got hurt more than me, because he used hes body to provent me from falling.

Sunny: he's such a gentleman? you know what I think he likes you Yoong..

Hyeoyeon: i think so, did you see the photos uploaded in the net? he's eyes are teary, he seems really worried that you got hurt.

Yoona: onnies, are you really worried about me? can we just eat and stop teasing me? keke im starving..

Yul: but though Lee Min Ho likes our Yoong, he can't date her right?...but you two really look good together..keke

Fanny: yeah, he can't date our Yoong, because Hana is only for Jun..arasso

Yoona and Soo glance at each other, then;

Soo: yeah right, our Yoong is for Sukkie oppa only...kekeke

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sukkie saw the news on TV when he got home,he's really worried and wants to see her Yoona, so he called Soo.

JGS: Soo? did I distrub you?

Soo: Oh Sukkie, why do you call suddenly?

JGS: I'm worried about Yoona, i want to see her, i've talked to her, she said she's fine but i really want to see her.

Soo: I understand you, but i don't think you can meet now, she's already sleeping.

JGS: Im here at your buildings parking, but if thats the case, I understand, thank you so much Soo, sorry for disturbing you..

Soo: hey wait ..don't hung up, i'll just check something i call you back ok?

JGS: thank you Soo..i owe you a lot..

Sooyoung walk out her room and checked the other girls room, she found Yuri sleeping at Fany's room, so that means Yoona is alone, the girls are sleeping soundly, she checked Yoona and she's sleeping tight too, she called Sukkie.

Soo: Sukkie oppa, you can come here, but just a few minute ok?

JGS: Ok thanks Soo, I'm coming..

Soo: ok ill wait for you..

When Sukkie reach the dorm, Sooyoung immediately take her to Yoona's room, "Sukkie oppa, Yoong is sleeping, just wake her up, I'm going to stay,just incase someone will get up"

Sukkie slowly seat beside Yoona's bed, then he kiss her on the forehead, Yoona open her eyes and "Oppa?." She was about to get up "ah..ah." Sukkie felt worried when he saw her Yoong was in pain "What is it Yoong,? are you ok?" 

Yoona: I'm ok, its just that my shoulder is hurting, 

JGS: Maybe because of your fall earlier. does it hurt a lot..

Yoona: im fine oppa, but how can you be here? its already midnight..

JGS: I'm worried about you, i want to see if you're really fine, and now i can see that you're hurt..

Yoona touch Sukkies face: dont worry oppa, im gonna be fine now, because you're here" then he hugs Sukkie.

JGS: I love you Yoong

Yoona: I love you too oppa, thank you for being here

Then Sooyoung came...

Soo: sorry to disturb you too, but Sukkie oppa i think you should go, i suddenly felt tense, i dont know but,..

Yoona: Oppa, onnie is right, we should be carefull,.you should go now..

Then Yoona and Sooyoung, take Sukkie to the door, Sukkie bid Yoona goodbye and kiss her on the cheeck, but when they open the door, they we're all shocked to see Yoona's manager.

Yoona/Soo/JGS: Oppa? Hyung?

Manager: what are you doing here Sukkie? Yoona, what are you doing huh? i thought i already clear this things to you?!

JGS: Hyung, im sorry its my fault, I'm just worried about her, so i came here,

Manager: If you really worried about Yoona, don't you dare come here again, arasso?! Yoona, Sooyoung get in to the dorm now! and you Sukkie, you better go now too.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sukkie while driving can't stop thinking of what happened, he blame himself for what had happened, then he recieve a call from Yoona:

Yoona: Oppa, drive carefully ok, don't worry I'm fine, Im sorry for what happened,

JGS: I should be the one to blame, Im sorry Yoong, I promise you I'll be carefull from ow on..

Yoona: We promise to go through all this, no matter how hard it takes, so we should be strong..

JGS: I promise you Yoong, no matter how hard, I will not give up, rest now my Princess, I love you..

Yoona: I love you too Prince, take care.