The Beach

When a Reel Romance Becomes Real

When Yoona hangs  up, she continue writing her letter, its really hard for her to break up with Sukkie personally , so she decided to just write it, she  know it will hurt Sukkie,  but she wants their last day together to be happy.  Sooyoung who’s secretly watching her, clearly see how much tears are flowing from her eyes, Yoona is keeping her tears but it continues to run on her cheeks.

Soo: my poor Yoong, if i could just do anything to stop your pain.

The after a while Yoona decided to sleep, Soo then pretend that she’s sleeping soundly, then Yoona lie on her arms and cover her a blanket, then she hug her tight whispering “ onnie, someday we’ll be happy right” Soo can help herself but to feel sad for her , so she simply pull her close to her and hug her tight. Yoona without knowing that she’s still awake, hug her tight too and tries to sleep.

The other morning Sooyoung woke up early, then when she got to the kitchen she saw Yoona’s dad preparing their breakfast so she decided to help him.

Soo: abeoji, can i help you..

Mr. Im: yes Soo, i need your help, Yoona’s sister go to work early, ah is Yoona still sleeping?

Soo: yeah abeoji, she’s too tired these days, her work is really hard.

Mr. Im: you’re right, when she collapsed im worried sick, she’s a hard worker t=but its the first time she collapsed in the middle of filming.

Soo: her role now is really tiring, and i think its also because of too   much thinking..

Mr. Im: what? Too much thinking of what? Soo is there a problem?

Soo: ah no abeoji, i mean she’s always thinking of the negative feedbacks from the anti, so im always telling her not to mind it,

Mr Im: oh i see, its part of your work, but sometimes it really hurts...ah Soo its 100th day anniversary of Sukkie and Yoona right?

Soo: yes abeoji, but i forgot my gift for them, how about you?

Mr. Im: ah actually i didnt have one too, but im preparing for their future,  i want to buy them a house.

Soo: a house for their future, its a great idea abeoji,

Then after a while, Sukkie came with a bouqet of blue roses.

JGS: Goodmorning abeoji..goodmorning Soo noona..keke

Soo: yah!! Whats good in the morning? Huh?! You’re teasing me again.

JGS: keke, mianeyo Soo, where’s my Princes?

Soo: she still sleeping, go and wake her up so we can eat..im starving..keke

Mr. Im: Soo is right, go and wake her up son..

Then Sukkie slowly walks towards hes Yoong and sat on her bed, then he kiss her on the forehead.

Yoona slowly open her eyes and smile.

JGS:  “Goodmorning” smiling brightly

Yoona: Goodmorning oppa,

Then Sukkie help her to seat and gave her a warm hug.

JGS: I miss hugging you like this...dont collapsed again huh? I cant be there to hug you like this.

Yoona hug back tightly: woah, i feel warm, did you miss me that much?

JGS: of course, dont you know how much i want to run to you that day?

Yoona: im fine now, dont worry ok?

JGS: you loss a lot of wait, eat more ok? What if youre bones break while im hugging you this tight huh?keke

Then Yoona pull him away and pinch hes cheeks with her two thumbs,

JGS: ouch, stop it Princes im just joking,,ah..ah.. i know im too handsome, and you can’t handle it.

Yoona: what? keke..oh you’re joking right..keke

Then Sukkie poke hes cheek instructing Yoona to kiss it, Yoona just pout and

Yoona: I need to brush my teeth first.

Then when Yoona was about to get up, Sukkie hold her hand and poke his cheek again..

Yoona cant do anything but to kiss him, but then Sukkie stole a kiss on her lips.

Then he they stand and hug each other again.

JGS: Happy 100th day anniversary my Princes. I love you.

Yoona: I love you too oppa.

Then they didnt noticed that Soo is watching them from the door.

Soo: Yah! Are you two still filming Love Rain huh? Im starving...

JGS: araso Soo noona, we’re coming..keke

Then they burst into laughter, that morning Yoona made up her mind, she’ll make this day memorable and happy. She’llfollow what her heart wants.

 

After the breakfast Yoona dressed up and then they decided to leave. Sooyoung will go to her moms home and the they’ll meet again before midnight.

Jang guen Suk plan everything to make their day memorable, he drove Yoona to a place she ones knew. A small house by the beach  that has been forgotten by many.

Yoona: oppa..how did you know about this place?

JGS: i ask Kwan Sang Woo oppa to lend me this place, he said that if we want to escape we can always come here.

Yoona: did he already knew about us?

JGS: i explain it to him, and he told me that he’ll always be in our side,

Yoona: he’s really a great oppa,

JGS: dont you know i envy him?

Yoona: huh?

Sukkie then stare at her with a teasing smile: because he stole your first kiss..

Yoona: yah! Are you teasing me?

Sukkie: why are you blushing? He’s your crush back then, right?!

Yoona: yah! Oppa stop it, he’s just a big brother, and he’s not my crush, my members , but not me.

Sukkie then embrace her: ok..ok..dont get mad, youre getting more pretty when you’re mad..keke..lets go inside, i prepair something for you..

Then when they got inside the small house, Sukkie told her to seat on the couch and then he get hes guitar and started to strum. 

JGS: Yoong, its the first time im going to sing this to you live, i felt nervous, but im hoping that you’ll like it. I wrote this with all my heart, i wrote this with you in my mind.

While singing Yoona’s tears starts to form, she can feel how much Sukkie love him, then when he finish the song, he came to her again, he hold her hand and ask him to stand, staring at hes eyes,  Yoona smile with tears flowing on her cheeks, then Sukkie wipe it with hes thumb, then kiss her on the forehead.

JGS: did you like my song for you?

Yoona just nod

JGS: but why are you crying?

Yoona: i just felt how much you love me, i love you oppa

JGS  touch her face and stare at her: I love you too Yoona.

Then he kiss her lips gently, Yoona kiss back with tears on her eyes.

Then they walk hand in hand on the beach feeling each others warm hand, then they remenisced their filming days in Love Rain, the project where their feelings starts to bloom. They sat on the sand, Sukkie put he's coat on Yoona so she wouldn't be cold, then he lean her on he's shoulder and whisper "Yoong, i want to see the sun set everyday with you, i want to be like this with you...forever" Yoona's heart is breaking hearing this from Sukkie, if he only knew that it will be the last time they could be together. Then Yoona hold Sukkie's hand tight, while feeling the warm lips of him on kissing her forehead. As the sun goes down, Yoona's heart continues to pound, if she could just stop the time, she'll do it, but the only thing she could do is to hope that after the gloomy night, they're love will bloom again just like the stars in the night.