When Yoona Cries

When a Reel Romance Becomes Real

After an overnight stay in the hospital, Yoona goes directly to City Hunter 2 filming, though still feel sick, the production can't hold the shooting because it can ruin its airing. After filming, instead of going home, Yoona was called to drop by the SM Office, her manager was already there, and take her to President Lee's office. Yoona already knew what it is all about, its her relationship with Jang Guen Suk.

P.Lee: Yoona, are you feeling well now?

Yoona: im fine now President, sorry for what had happen yesterday.

P.Lee: I know how hard is your schedule, so you should take care of you're health. 

Yoona: Thank you President.

P.Lee: but not because you're sick, i'll just let this rumor about you and JGS slips away...Yoona to tell you honestly Im really dissappointed with you, we put our trust in you by giving you big projects, but whats wrong with you huh? how can you betray us..

Yoona: President, the rumor about me and Sukkie oppa is not true, we're just close friends.

P.Lee: do you tthink you I will believe you? what about this photos? are you still going to deny it?huh?

Yoona just can't stand to stare at him, she felt shock seeing the pictures of her and JGS going to their home,even their secret meeting at the park. She can't deny it anymore, she was caught off guard.

P.Lee: Yoona, do you forgot about your dating ban? its not a crime to fall in love, but your tied with a contract. Break up with him immediately, you understand?

Yoona: but.. I ..

P.Lee: but what? huh? you love him? you cant break up with him because you love him? Yoona if you really love him, you'll break up with him, do you want him to get hurt by the rumors? and you know whats wrong with the both of you? you only think about yourselves, how about you're career? how about your group?your members? Listen carefully, City Hunter 2 is soaring high, people are expecting that in the future you & Minho will be a couple, if JGS continues to get in your way, the whole drama will be affected, your last two dramas flopped, and this is tthe only way you can proved everyone that your a great actress.

Yoona remained silent, her heart was already breaking hearing this words of tthe president.

I know the company owe a lot to you, you're one of the reason why this company is successfull, lets say its just about the money, but dont you know how much money the company loose too because of this pictures? Yoona you must end it while we can still prevent this from ruining everything. I know how hard this situation for you, but if you didnt break up with him, yoour whole group will be affected, the company will hold your comeback.

Yoona: i know its all my fault, please dont let my onnies suffer because of me...

P.Lee: arasso, take this special contract, read it carefully and come back here on Saturday night.

Yoona: i understand,..

 

While on their way home, Yoona cant help her self but to think, she's physically tired, and emotionally drained, she dont know what to do. Then she realized how much her members mean to her, Thomas felt sad for her but he himself can't do anything. Yoona ask him to buy some snacks for her members, so they drop by the fast food chain, but when they we're passing by the park she suddenly ask if they could stay a little while. So Thomas ask the driver to stop and leave them for awhile. 

Thomas: Yoona, mianeyo..

Then Yoona burst into tears, "nado mianeyo oppa, im sorry im being a burden to you and to Soo onnie"

Then when they got to the lobby's dorm, Thomas called Soo..

Thomas: Soo, please wait Yoona at the elevator, she needs you now..

Soo felt worried so she rushed on the elavator, when she saw Yoona, she immediately smile and hug her. "Im waiting for you, do you buy snacks?keke"

Yoona: do you really wait for me or you just want to have some midnight snacks?keke

Soo: ah.. both... actually ..we're all waiting for you..

Yoona: really? they're still awake..?

Soo: yeah, so lets hurry so we can eat..

While they we're eating fany noticed that Yoona's eyes are in tears...

Fany:yah, Yoona did you cry?

Tae: Yeah, you're eyes are in tears, are you sure you're ok now?

Yoona: huh? ah nope onnies, don't worry im fine..

Seohyun come near her and hug her: onnie don't collapsed like that anymore huh? we're all worried..

then Yoona can't hold her tears anymore : "mianhe, im sorry i made you guys worry, i missed being with you"

Yuri: yah, stop crying, you're making us cry too...

Fany hug her tight, and cant stop crying too: "we missed you a lot too, we know how hard your work is, we're always be here for you ok"

The group decided to sleep together  in the living room instead of their rooms, Soo knew that theres something wrong with Yoona, so she felt worried, and promised hershelp to help her no matter what.