The Sudden Fall

When a Reel Romance Becomes Real

 

SNSD’s Dorm/ Monday Morning

Teayon: Yah, Sooyoung what happened on you and Yoong last night huh? You came late..

Sooyoung: It’s because Yoong’s dad prepare a dinner for us, so we eat with him, that’s why we came late, then as usual on our way here, we stop by to buy some more snacks..keke wait onnie is Yoong already left?

Tae: huh? Nope., she’s still sleeping..

Soo: what? Omo she’s already late..

Then after a while their manager came to fetch Yoona.

Thomas: Taeyon where’s Yoona?

Tae: ah oppa, Soo is waking her up…

Thomas: what? Its already 6:30, we’ll be late!

Yoona’s Room

Soo: Yoong, wake up, you’re late..

Yoona: huh? Omo onnie, im late, ah.. my head is aching…but I need to hurry..

Soo:You look pale, you have  fever..are you sure you can go to work?

Thomas:Yah! Yoona, what time is it huh? You’re already late, the producer is calling me, hurry and dress up!

Yoona: Mianhe oppa,

Soo: Oppa she’s sick,.

Thomas: its not a valid reason, hurry, Soo you’ll come with us arasso?! Supervised Yoona ang take her to the hospital after her schedule..

When Sooyoung, Yoona and the manager left..

Taeyon: whats wrong with manager oppa, he’s really mad, our poor Yoona, she’s really sick, I hope she’s fine..

City Hunter 2 Filming

While filming Sooyoung can’t stop worrying for Yoona, she looks sad and can’t focus on her work, she’s sick too, so the director calls for a break.  Yoona went back to her Soo onnie, and lean on her shoulder. Soo touch her forehead;

Soo: omo you’re still hot, better eat now so you can take you’re medicine.

Yoona: I don’t want to eat onnie, I just want to nap on your shoulder..

Soo: Yah! Get up, you need to eat ok? Don’t make me worried, I know its hard, but you need to be strong, arasso!

Yoona hug Soo : onnie, I don’t know what to do, i don’t want to lose him.

Flashback:         

Manager Calling..

Soo: oh? Oppa?

Thomas: go to the office now! You and Yoona!

Soo: but.. oppa we’re on our way home, and Yoona has an early shooting tomorrow..

Thomas: its urgent, tell the driver to take you here, arasso!

Soo: arasso..

Yoona who’s taking a nap on her shoulder suddenly woke up.

Yoona: who’s that onnie? Why are you mad?

Soo: its manager oppa, he wants us to drop by the office, he said its urgent…haist I wanna sleep.

Yoona: onnie, im nervous, what if its because of me and sukkie oppa, what should we do?

Soo: im with you, don’t worry..

SM Office:

Thomas: Yoona! I thought I already clear myself huh? I told you not to meet Sukkie again, why are you doing this huh? And you Sooyoung huh? Why do you keep consoling them!

Soo: oppa, I know its prohibited for us, but they really love each other,! Why don’t we just let them..

Thomas: yah! Sooyoung stop it, you don’t have the right to tell me that, Yoona break up with him, immediately! You understand!

Yoona: but..oppa..I can’t, I know im wrong, but I love him…

Thomas: If you really love him, break up with him, do you want him to be hurt by the rumors huh? You two are just thinking about yourself, how about your careers, you’re group?! Huh! Stop this nonsense right away!

 

After a while the filming starts again, intimate scenes between the two lead, Lee Min Ho & Yoona.

 

The breaking up scene

 

Director: Min Ho after Yoona tell you that she wants to break up, she’ll walk away and then the rain will fall, then you’ll run towards her and hug her tight from the back, telling her not to go. Arasso?! Then you’ll face her and kiss her deeply, we need to shot it from different angles so you need to stay on that moment for a quite time..

Filming the scene makes Yoona felt more sad, imagining that he’s breaking up with her prince, Sukkie. Soo who’s watching closely, can see how Yoona is affected by the scene, she clearly see how real the tears that flowing from her eyes.

 

Director: Cut! Good take!

 

LMH still hugging Yoona tight: Yoona you’re chilling are you ok?

Yoona: Then she look at his eyes and suddenly collapsed..

LMH: Yoona! Yoona! Open you’re eyes, please…

Soo: Yoona! Yoong, wake up!

Then they rush Yoona to the hospital, Sooyoung and Lee Min Ho accompanied her inside the ambulance. Sooyoung is holding Yoona’s hand tight, while on their way to the hospital.

Soo: It’s the first time she collapsed like this, Yoong, please don’t be like this.

LMH: when we’re filming earlier I can see how sad and sick she is, she’s chilling, and she can’t stop crying, Soo what’s wrong with her?

Soo: I realy don’t know, maybe she’s really tired, I hope she’ll be fine soon.

 

 

At the Hospital

The doctor said that Yoona is suffering from over fatigue, she needs to stay to the hospital overnight for some tests. The news about what had happen to Yoona spread widely on TV,even the actual footage of her fall.  Jang Guen Suk saw it and felt shock and nervous, he immediately call Yoona.

My Prince calling…

Soo: Ah…Min Ho Oppa… I’ll just take this call outside,

 

JGS: Yoong, are you ok? Yoong, please answer me..

Soo: Sukkie, its Soo, Yoong is ok now, we’re here at the hospital, she needs to stay here overnight, don’t worry ill take care of her..

JGS: Soo I want to see her…

Soo: but the media is all around…it will be difficult for you to come here, im sorry

JGS: can I just talk to her..

Soo: the problem is, Lee Min Ho oppa is with us, he insisted to stay here over night, and Yoona is still sleeping..

JGS: Soo, when she woke up, please tell her that I really want to hug her, thank you Soo..

Soo: hmm…I feel sad for him, his voice is really sad…

LMH: Soo I’ll just get my clothes on my car so I can change,..

Soo: arasso, oppa, yeah you need to change, before you got sick too..

When Lee Min Ho left the room, Soo immediately get her phone and invite JGS in a video call..

Soo: Yoong, young wake up please,

Yoona: onnie, what is it… im sorry im being a burden to you..

Soo: sshh..stop it, you’re not a burden arasso… don’t look sick, Sukkie is really worried about you..

JGS: oh Yoong, Yoong are you ok? Im really worried, I want to see you right now, but I can’t go there..

Yoona smile: don’t worry oppa, im ok, I just need some rest,

JGS talk again with a sad voice : Yoong, I miss you a lot…I want to hug you right now, but I can’t, mianhe..

Yoona can’t help her tears: oppa, Im ok, I know how much you want to see me…

JGS tears suddenly fall: Yoong, I love you so much, please get well, set well soon for me ok?

Yoona: oppa don’t cry, I’ll get well soon, I promise you..

After the videocall, Sooyoung hug Yoona tight, she starts crying again and she cant do anything but to hug her tight. Then Lee Min Ho came back with a snacks,

LMH: oh, she’s awake now? Yoong? Soo what happen? Is she crying?

Soo: ah..she just had a nightmare..don’t worry.. Yoong you should sleep now, you need to rest..

After a while, her other onnies came  from their rehearsal, they can’t stay for long so after a little conversation they also left.  3am when Soo is sleeping soundly on the couch, lee Min Ho walks towards Yoona’s bed, then he hold her hand and whisper “ Yoong, please get well soon”. Then he noticed that Yoona is dreaming, then she starts to cry and utter a word;

Yoona: op..pa…mianeyo…op..pa suk…suk..sukie op…pa..don’t leave..sa..rang..he..

Lee Min Ho immediately seat on her side, and ask her to wake up, but her eyes are still close, and crying..then after a while she woke up, and hug him tight…though shock he cant do anything but to hug her more tightly..

LMH: ssshhh..Yoong its ok, im here…ssshh..don’t cry, I won’t leave you arasso..

Yoona suddenly realized that she’s dreaming so she pull herself away from Min Ho

Yoona: Mianhe oppa..Im just dreaming..mianhe.

LMH: Its ok don’t worry, ill just get you a glass of water.

Then Soo woke up, and rush towards Yoona,

Soo: oh why are awake, what happened? Why are you crying.

Yoona: its nothing, I just had a bad dream..

LMH: Yoona here’s your water..

Yoona: Thanks oppa, im sorry bout earlier..

Soo: Min Ho oppa, you better take a nap on the couch, I’ll just stay here beside Yoona,

LMH: arasso.. thanks Soo, Yoona, you better take more rest, our filming tomorrow is not cancelled. I ask the producers but they said we need to catch up..mianhe..

Yoona: don’t worry oppa I’m ok now… I understand..