The Rooftop

When a Reel Romance Becomes Real

 

Its almost 2 am but Yoona can’t fall asleep,she’s thinking about the contrat that the president gave her, so she cautiously walk to her room while all her members are soundly sleeping.  Then she seat on the floor while leaning her back on the bed, she open the black envolope with the paparazzi photos of her and Jang guen suk, and the special contract that the management gave her, sudenly her tears burst while reading the contract, then Sukkie, suddenly call..

Yoona: O..oppa?

JGS: Yoona Im glad u pick up..

Yoona: why are you still awake?

JGS: Im awaken by a bad dream, i dreamt about you and me, in my dream you’re walking away from me, im calling you but you’re not even glance back at me...

Yoona’s tears fell again, she’s silently crying while hearing it from sukkie..but she pretend to be strong..

Yoona: oppa its just a dream..

JGS: I know, and i know that it wont happen to us, because we’ll be strong for each other right? Princess please promise me you won’t leave me..

Yoona don’t know how to respond to sukkie, she doesnt know how would she feel, her tears just keep coming out,

JGS: Yoong, are you still there?

Yoona: Im still here Prince, but...but oppa i ned to hang up, Taeyon onnie is coming...

JGS: i love you Yoong, ill see you on Sunday, its our special day...i miss you so much...please take care of your self...

Yoona: I love you too and im sorry oppa...

Then Yoona hang up,  Sukkie felt worried sick, that he wants to rush to her to ask her why is she being sorry, but she cant do it. He heard it clear, yoona is crying but she tries to hide it. On the other side Yoona cant keep her silent suffering anymore, she needs to cry hard, so she silently walk out the dorm and go to the rooftop.  Sukkie then realize that the only person he can count on in this matter is  Sooyoung...

Soo: Yah, its only 3am, whats the matter?

JGS: Soo im really sorry for disturbing you but im really worried about Yoona, are you with her? I’ve talk to her earlier and she seems crying, 

Soo: what did you tell her that she’ll cry?

JGS: i dont know, i just told her about my bad dream, its because i dreamt of her breaking up with me, but it wont happen to us, we love each other..

Soo: really?Ok, i’ll call you back huh, ill check on her..don’t worry

JGS: thanks a lot soo, i’ll wait for your call..

Sooyoung walk around their dorm, she checked the kitchen, then their rooms, but Yoona is not there, then she realize their favorite place, the Rooftop. So she rushed to the elevator, and when she comes out, she saw Yoona crying on her knees. Soo run towards her and hug her tight, she can’t control her tears too, she just felt sad seeing Yoona like this, she’s the toughest among them all but seeing her like this really breaks her heart.

Soo: just cry, cry till you want too..im always here

Yoona: onnie, im glad you’re here..

Soo: I came just in case you need me..

Yoona: I need you onnie,..I dont know what to do,.i promise to be strong for Sukkie oppa, but i don’t know if i could hold on our relationship anymore..

Soo the wipe Yoona’s tears with both of her hands..

Soo: Shhh..don’t say that, you can do it...if you really love him you’ll hold on no matter how hard it is...

Yoona’s tears keep on falling, if only she could tell Soo whats the reason behind her tears, but she can’t, she doesnt want her members to be sad for her, so she just hug Sooyoung tight,

Yoona: Thank you onnie..and im sorry for being a burden..

Soo: Dont be sorry, you’re not a burden huh...we’ll always be here for you...oh wait Sukkie is waiting for my call, actually he told me to check on you, because he hears you crying, see how he loves you? Smile now ok, i dont want to see your sad face anymore, our goddess Yoong should stay happy everytime..

Then Yoona force to smile back at her onnie...

Soo: yah, your Yoong is sleeping soundly, and dont think about that bad dream huh, because it will not happen, haizt i feel like im older saying this to you, you’re my oppa right? Don’t call me again beacuse of a bad dream huh?your being childish..keke

Sukkie: keke..thanks a lot Soo, or should i call you noona now?keke

Soo: Yah! Call me that again and you’re dead!

Sukkie: mianeyo, mianeyoo soo, thank you very much, Me and Yoona owes you a lot. I dont know how can i pay you..

Soo: just be strong for Yoona,dont make her cry, dont ever hurt her and you’re paid...you understand?

Sukkie: I promise you Soo, i love her with all my heart..

 

The other morning Yoona was fetch by Lee Min Ho, their going to a City Hunter 2 open filming. When they got to the location, may reporters and fans gathered, this is the time they can see how great the actors are, filming while so many people are there to view them. After the open filming the staffs gave them a minute to rest before the interview proceeds, then Yoona suddenly remember about the contract, she left it on her room, she immediately called Soo.

Soo: Oh Yoona, im still sleeping when you left, hows your filming?

Yoona: ah its already done onnie, im just waiting for the interview...ah onnie i ‘ve left an important document on m y table, can you please keep it for me..

Soo: arasso, ill keep it..

Yoona: and onnie, don’t open it ok? Promise me you wont open it huh?

Soo: huh? Whats with that sound, you’re making me curuious..keke,, but i wont, i wont open it..

Yoona: thanks onnie, im going,..ill see you later, i’ll buy snacks for us,

While Soo is talking to Yoona, Seohyun is seriously staring at her, then when she hangs up,

Soo: yah! Whats with that stare huh?maknae?

Seohyun: Onnie, is that Yoong onnie?

Soo: yeah, why? Are you going to ask her to buy you sweet potatoes again?keke

Taeyon: yah! Soo, your teasing our maknae again,

Seohyun: Tae onnie, im worried about Yoona onnie..

Sooyoung got shock of what her maknae told Tae. She then walk towards them,

Soo: seohyun why are you worried about her?

Seohyun: last night, i went to the kitchen, then i saw a light that comes from Yuri and Yoona onnies room, so i went there to check, i saw Yoona onnie crying,

Tae: actually I can feel that there’s something wrong with her too, the fact that she collapsed, i realy felt bad, she’s a hard worker since then, but this time is different, she seems sad.

Soo: Guys, i guess this is the right time to tell you this...maknae can you call the others, lets talk on Yoona and Yuri’s room, im going to check the document that she ask me to keep..

Seohyun: Ok onnie,

When Sooyoung and Taeyon came to the room, Soo immediately saw the black envelope taht Yoona was talking about, she know that she promise to her that she’ll not open it, but she dont know why she’s hearing a voice telling her to open it. Then she was shocked to saw the photos of yoona ad jang Guen Suk,even their secret meetings are there, and in other photos she’s also there, but what made her really shocked was the contract.

Tae: Soo whats with that face huh?

Soo: what the hell is this contract, i can’t believe their doing it to her..

Then the other girls came.

Tae: Yah! Soo you’re making me worried, what are you going to tell us..

Seohyun: Onnie whats wrong wit Yoona onnie, tell us so we can help her too.

Fany: yah! Soo seat here and tell us immediately, you’re making us worried.

Soo: Actually i dont know how to tell you this, but the rumors about Yoona and Sukkie dating is real, they’re secretly dating.

Fany: Really? Im happy for them, from the start Sukkie oppa really likes our Yoong

Yuri: Their really cute together

Hyoyeon: when i saw her wearing Sukkie oppa’s jacket i had goose bumps..keke

Jessica: Our Yoong is inlove...how sweet..

Seohyun: but Soo Onnie, why is Yoong onnie crying last night?

Tae: Soo dont tell me, its beacuse of our dating ban?

Soo: Yes, the management is forcing her to break up with him, she loves sukkie a lot, but she doesnt know what to do. And this contract, i think this is the reason why she’s crying hard last night.

Tae: Contract? Its that a different one from ours?

Soo: I think its a special contract, it says that, if Yoona signed this she agree to break up with Sukkie, she’s agree to be grounded for 3 months, she can’t go out without a companion, her phone and gadgets will be confiscated by the management, she’ll not attend any events if jang guen suk will be there,

Fany: What the hell is that, their making it really hard for Yoona.

Tae: what if she not sign it, what will be the consequences?

Soo: this seems to be the hardest for her, if she wont sign this contract, our comeback will be hold even our world tours,and her movie will be cancelled too.

Yuri: she waited long for that movie, and just because of her secret relationship, they’ll cancel it?

Seohyun: untill now i dont know whats wrong in falling in love, that they have to force someone to be apart from their love ones.

Soo: but wait guys, here’s a wierd one.,signing this contract she agree to date Lee Min Ho in 6 months.

Sica: What? For the sake of the drama, they’ll force her to date him?

Tae: if they let them date, does it mean they lifting up Yoona’s dating ban?

Soo: I think its for the sake of money, because City Hunter 2 is gaining a lot of interest, thats why its extended into more episodes, but forcing Yoona to dateLee Min Ho, its not fair.

Fany: Has she already signed it?

Soo: not yet, i think thats the reason she’s confused, she doesnt know what to do, actually she told me not to open this envelope, and i promise to her, but its a relief  that I  open it, this is the least we can do to help her,

Tae: our poor Yoong, she always think about us, even if she’s hurting.  We know her, she’ll do the right thing even if it will hurt her.

Soo: And you know whats more sad guys, on Sunday they will celebrate their 100days together. Guys lets just keep it to ourselves ok, we should try to make Yoona happy everytime she’s here.

Fany: Soo, let’s scan the contract, just in case we’ll need it someday.

Soo: You’re right, no matter what happen we can hope that they’ll be ok till the end.

============================================================================================

Meanwhile at the City Hunter 2 interview, the reporters asks Lee Min Ho, how he felt when Yoona collapsed on his arms, he said that he’s worried sick that she run as fast as he can to take yoona to the hospital. Then while the interview is going, a reporter ask,if Yoona doesnt have a dating ban, would Lee Min Ho date her for real.

LMH: im begging the management to lift up Yoona’s dating ban, because i like her very much.

The crowd we’re screaming hearing Lee Min Ho’s statement, then the reporters follow up qeustion is for Yoona,

R: Yoona, what can you say about that?

Yoona: ah...let’s just wait for the things to unfold.

R: oh, thats a good answer huh, let’s see what the SM management answer to this. President Lee since you’re here what can you say?

P.Lee: I dont know but, just in case City Hunter 2 reach its highest rating and gain more interest i think i can give Lee Min Ho a chance.

R: really, woah, so the fans should work hard for this real romance to unfold..right..

The interview is telecast in a major network, and while the interview is going Jang guen Suk and the SNSD members  are watching it.

JGS: sorry Lee Min Ho, but Yoona is already mine..then he smiles and turn off the TV.

While on the SNSD dorm;

Soo: woah, Lee Min Ho oppa really likes Yoona, he’s making it hard for her too. What should we do?

Seohyun: look at Yoong onnies eyes, she’s really sad.

Tae: the least we can do for now is to be her comfort, lets prepare a dinner for her.

Soo: guys, I need to know Yoongs decision no matter what, lets make a plan.

Yuri: you're right, we need to know it so that we can help her.