The Jacket

When a Reel Romance Becomes Real

City Hunter 2 shooting will start immediately after the SM Town Live world Tour in Seoul.  They'll be shooting some of the scenes before Yoona and the rest of her group continue their world tour.  A day before the concert they became busy for the rehearsals, Yoona will have to practice more because she'll be having a dance battle with Yuri and Hyoyeon, they are the groups best dancers. She's known as the strongest among them because even though she's sick at times, she never give up on performing for their fans.  

The day of the concert came, they we're lots of fans who came to support their favorite groups.  The most anticipated performance came, the dance battle among the representatives of the groups under  SM.  At the backstage:

Yuri: Yoona are you ready?

Yoona: of course onnie, lets do our best for this!

Hyo: Yoong, you're jacket is cool huh? but it looks like a mens jacket..keke

Yuri: but it looks good on you, and its your favorite color, blue..

Yoona: ah..yeah it's a mens jacket onnie, i like it coz its blue..keke

Staff: Girls get ready! go to your positions!

Then the dance battle started, people are screaming when the 3 lovely ladies came out. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A few days after the concert an issue came out through the internet. "Yoona wears Jang Geun Suk's Jacket"

The night after the concert at the SNSD Dorm

Hyo: Yah! Yoona, that was Sukkie oppa's jacket?

Yuri: So that's why you're blushing while we're talking bout that jacket backstage..keke

Yoona: It's not that onnie, i'll tell you guys now, its he's gift to me, he gave it on our last day filming but i didn't know he already wear it on a magazine..

Fany: how sweet, Yoong you two should date for real...I knew him, he really likes you..

Soo: Yah, girls stop it we should rest, Yoona take your medicine before you sleep huh? 

Yoona: thanks Soo onnie..

After a while Yoona's phone ring, its her manager, he told her that she needs to go to the office for awhile because they need to talk about City Hunter 2 filming.  

Manager: Yoona, I'll wait for you on the lobby, ask Sooyoung to come with you.

Yoona: I'm alright now oppa, I can go alone, Soo onnie needs to rest too..

Manager: No, I need to talk with Sooyoung too...I'll be there in 15mins.

 

Yoona can't do anything but to ask her Soo onnie to come with her. 

 

Taeyon: Oh Soo, Yoona where are you going?

Yoona: Manager oppa called me, he said we need to talk for City Hunter 2 filming tomorrow.

Soo: I'll go with her too, I'm her P.A for now..keke

Taeyon: Ok, Yoona you take a nap ok, you're sched is really tight.

Yoona: Thank you onnie..we're going..

 

When they reach the SM Office,Yoona's manager told them to sit and listen carefully  to what he'll say.

Manager: Yoona, tomorrow you'll start filming City Hunter 2 right? you're call time will be 8am. I know its kinda late now, and you need to rest, but I can't keep it to myself anymore. The jacket you wore at the concert, is it from Jang Geun Suk?

Yoona just nod and felt nervous, Soo hold her hand to comfort her.

Manager: Now tell me the truth, are you two secretly dating?! 

Yoona: No manager, we're just friends.

Manager: Just friends huh? and you Sooyoung, how can you consoled her huh? when Yoona got checkup, you ask the driver to come with you on the drugstore so Yoona and Sukkie can meet at the car, right?!

Sooyoung and Yoona got shocked, they don't know what to answer.

Yoona: oppa, it's all my fault, don't get mad at Soo onnie.

Manager: Don't defend yourselves, I'm following you that night! I followed you from the hospital, how can you do that huh? Yoona, stop it while you still have time, stop meeting Jang Geun Suk?!

Soo: but oppa they're not doing anything wrong, they just like each other, its their right as humans.

Manager: stop it Sooyoung! how can you tell me its right huh? you all have a contract not to be in a relationship! 

Yoona: oppa don't get angry with Soo onnie,she just done it for me..

Manager: Don't you dare meet him again, if you're only friends , then act that way.  If City Hunter 2 fails again, it's all your fault! and don't you dare wear that jacket again, tomorrow i'll give a statement to clear evrything.  

While on their way home Yoona felt really sad not only for her but for Sooyoung as well. She lay her head to her onnie and say sorry, Soo just hold her hand tight  

Soo: It's ok Yoong, yes we did wrong, but as long as you're happy it will be alright ok? just be strong for Sukkie, you two should be strong for each other, this time you should be very carefull.

Yoona: but Onnie, do you think we'll get through it? I'm afraid..

Soo: As long as you love each other you'll get through it, let's just hope that someday the management will understands that we're humans too..we have the right to fall inlove with anyone we want too... and me i'll always be here to support you ok,.

Yoona felt happy hearing this from her Sooyoung onnie, though afraid she knew she can handle it well because she have  who will guide her.