The Wedding

When a Reel Romance Becomes Real

After 2 days Yoona left Korea to accompany Sukkie for the VIP Premier of his first Hollywood movie. Incheon Airport becomes crowded because of the reporters and fans who want to see the couple’s departure. They got to the airport holding each other hands tight, smiling brightly to their fans, while they’re walking through the thousands of people, they hear comments such as “They look good together”, “Hana and Joon are match made in heaven” , “Yoona and Jang Geun suk are the best couple” hearing this things makes they’re heart happy.

Inside the plane:

Sukkie holding Yoona’s hand: Though I always fly like this, this time its different, because I’m with my Princess.

Yoona lean on his shoulder: Me too, I’m happy flying this time with you Prince.

Then Sukkie kiss her forehead then after a while they fell asleep, Sukkie felt that Yoona’s hand was cold so he gently get the blanket and cover her. Watching his Princes sleeping makes him feel happy.

 

VIP PREMIER

The press can’t stop capturing photos of Jang Geun Suk and Yoona who are walking holding each other’s hand tight. Sukkie felt really proud that day, while Yoona was  feeling fluttered hearing comments that “Wow she’s really gorgeous” , She’s like a Goddess” ,“Jang Geun Suk’s girlfriend is really beautiful”, “They look like Brad Pitt and Angelina, so good together”. Then when they got inside the Kodak Theater, and started to watch the film, Sukkie take off his quote and cover it to Yoona so she wouldn’t be cold. After the successful event Jang Geun Suk and Yoona came back to Korea. Due to the popular demand of the fans, the bashing of the netizens, and lots of project offer to Yoona,  SM Entertainment decided to produce a movie of her with her real life partner Sukkie. While the movie is still on process the lovely couple was set to do new drama together.

AFTER 3 YEARS

Three long years has passed and the most anticipated day of their life together has come. Yoona is stunning on her wedding dress, and Sukkie was very handsome on his white tuxedo.  Big names in the industry got together for the most anticipated wedding of the year. Yoona’s onnies and maknae are lovely in their gown, Kwon Sang Woo came with his wife and his son Luke, Lee Min Ho came with her former partner, Son Ye Jin who became a friend of Yoona too. Her  SuJu oppas are dashing in their coats , their Love Rain co-stars are all support for them too.

The wedding entourage started, Krystal (Fx) is playing the piano while Taeyon,Jessica & Tifanny are singing the song “A moment like this” who became Yoona’s background while walking towards Sukkie, all the special people who are witnessing them, became teary as the couple can’t help their tears while staring at each other. Then when Yoona and Sukkie is exchanging their wedding promises, all the tears that they try to hold on finally burst.

Yoona,

 I promise to care for you above all others, to give you my love and friendship, support and comfort you, respect and cherish you throughout our lives together. And I promise you that the day I will bend my knees for another girl, is the day I will tie the shoe lace of our daughter”

 Sukkie,

I promise that I will respect you as an individual, support you through difficult times, rejoice with you through happy times, be loyal to you always and, above all, love you as my husband and friend. And I promise you, that the day I will have another Prince, is the day that we we’ll have our son”

With the love that fills the ceremony, all of the witness salute the couple and wish them all the luck in the new chapter of their life.

“Jang Geun Suk and Yoona’s love story only proves that , sometimes a reel romance is just a way of unfolding a beautiful reality”

 

 

* Thanks for supporting my story, thanks for the comments, for subscribing. God Bless everyone, let's continue supporting YoonSuk Couple..Aja! Aja! Fighting!!