The Surprised Kiss

When a Reel Romance Becomes Real

Saturday night at City Hunter taping...

Director: Ok let's take a break

======================================

Soo: Yoong! 

Yoona: Onnie!.. oh you're already here?

Soo: I just arrived, so how's the taping going?

Yoona: after the break we'll shoot the last scenes for today, and then we can go..

Lee Min Ho arrived with a coffee in can and hand it to Yoona.

LMH: oh, i didn't know you're here, Soo.. i'll just get you a coffee too..

Soo: no its ok oppa, I'll just share with Yoona..

Yoona: its ok oppa, thank you, you should rest too, your scenes are too tiring..

LMH: can i stay here with you? 

Soo: of course, so how was it working with SNSD's Goddess huh oppa?keke

Yoona: onnie?! oppa don't mind her, keke

LMH: oh..ah I feel great, because i got the chance to se her almost everyday..(stare and smile to Yoona)

Soo: oh Min Ho oppa, you can tell me the truth, im not a reporter, just tell me if Yoong really ..keke just tell me that you didn't like her alligator laugh..keke

Yoona: onnie?! do you came here, just to tease me huh?keke

Then Soo hugs Yoona, and whisper " Im helping you, so he won't like you anymore" the Yoona stare at her onnie and smile.

Yoona: Oppa Soo onnie is just hungry, so she's hyper..keke... (then she noticed that Min Ho is pale)

               Min Ho oppa, are you ok? you look pale?

LMH: im fine, don't worry, i think im having a fever because of our rain scene earlier...

Soo: oh you better take a medicine so it won't get worst, Yoong, do you have the medicines i bought you last time?

Yoona: yeah onnie,i always have it.., i'll just get it on the car...

Soo: you stay here, just give me the car key..

LMH: thank you Soo..

Then when Soo left, Yoona touch Min Ho's head, he's hot and chilling, 

Yoona: oppa, are you sure you're ok? i'll talk to the staffs, so you can go home and rest..

LMH: im ok Yoong, don't worry, and we'll shoot the last scenes in awhile, i can get through it...

Yoona: oh, whats taking onnie so long, maybe she can't see the medicine, oppa, i'll just go and check her ok, and i'll get you a blanket..

but when Yoona was about to stand, Lee Min Ho grab her hand, and hold it like she does'nt want her to go..He stare's at her with a begging expression

Yoona: "o...oppa?

LMH: Yoona, can you just hold my hand tight too?...just for awhile...just this time...? i just want to feel the warmt of your hand..

Yoona can't do anything but to seat again beside him and then Lee Min Ho suddenly fell asleep on her shoulder...when Soo comes back, she was shock when she saw Lee Min Ho sleeping on Yoona's shoulder and even holding her hand..

Soo: oh..sorry it takes me too long to find this, Lee Min Ho oppa, here, take this first,

Yoona: was about to untangled her hand to Min Ho, "I'll just get you a glass of water, oppa" but Min Ho pretend that he still sleeping and even hold Yoona's hand tight again.

Sooyoung saw this, she doesn't know what to feel, if she could just grab Min Ho and throw him away from Yoona...but he can do that, she can see that Yoona is uncomfortable of the situation.

Yoona: onnie I think he's still sleeping..

Soo: oh my, Yoong, paparazzi's are taking photos of you...i think its gonna be a rumor later..

P.A: Yoona, Lee Min Ho, the director said you should prepare for the last scenes...

Yoona: ok thanks, we'll prepare... oppa, we need to shoot now..

then Min Ho "oh mianhe Yoona, i didn't mean to sleep on your shoulder, ah Soo mianhe'

Soo: its ok, we know you're tired, ah here, better take this before you shoot again..

LMH: Thank you very much Soo...

===============================

DP: Min Ho the scene is you and Yoona are running to escape from someone who's stalking you, so Min Ho, and then you'll hide in a street, and then i'll give you the sign when you'll do, what i've told you earlier ok? Yoona, you'll just have to feel the emotions of the scene, specially the last scene ok, we'll shoot this in one shot.

Yoona felt curious of the instruction of the director to Lee Min Ho...after a while the shoot begun, Soo is watching it carefully from a far..

The running scene is over, the next scene would be to hide in a tiny street, they hide standing close to each other , then as instructed Min Ho rest his head on Yoona's shoulder while hugging her, then he'll suddenly see the person who's stalking them...they shouldn't be caught..

Director: Min Ho, do it now..

Then as he heard the directors sign, he kissed Yoona deeply. Yoona felt shock at first but she can't do anything but to feel the emotion.

Director: Ok, good take!

Then he slowly walks away from Lee Min Ho, still feel shock of the scene, then the director came to her 

Director: Yoona, come here, do you feel shock? im sure you are, but i just done it for us to shot the best emotion you can have, oh you see that? looks like you're not acting right? its the natural emotion, and thats perfect, you did a graet job. Then Min Ho came "oh You too Min Ho, you really did a great job, thanks for you're cooperation, you can rest now, we'll just meet again on Monday ok, enjoy your restday"

 

=======================================

While walking to where Sooyoung is, Min Ho walk beside her " Mianhe Yoona, im sorry i didn't tell you, director instructed me to do that as a suprised scene"

"You don't need to be sorry, i understand it oppa, its for the drama, we should go now, you should go home and rest now too oppa, bye" Yoona felt a little awkward of what had happen, and Soo already knew it so she walks towards Yoona and cheer her up "You did a great job! We should go now, Manager oppa called me, he said he can't take us to your dad's place, but he send ajhussi to drive for us" 

 

======================================

When they reach her dad's home, they just go to her room and prepare to rest, but yoona can't sleep because of what had happen. Then Soo is surfing the net and found out the photos of Yoona while Lee Min Ho is sleeping on her shoulder offcam.

Soo: Yoong, the photos are already on the net..

Yoona: Onnie, im worried about Sukkie oppa, maybe he already saw that photos, he doesnt call me untill now...

Soo: don't worry im sure he'll understand you, but what happened on the set earlier, why do you felt shock of the kissing scene?

Yoona: its because, i didn't know about that scene, i was suprised, the director said he done it for the scene to be more natural..

Soo: oh, he's really a good director, but whats with that face? you're not satisfied with you're work? you're great, you improved a lot..

Yoona: its not that onnie, i feel this way because, I know that Lee Min Ho oppa likes me a lot, i just don't know how can i turn him down, and i don't want Sukkie oppa to be hurt by the rumors..

Soo: you're right, he really likes you, the way he pretend that he's still sleeping whille holding your hand, woah i really want to hit him..keke but don't worry, just explain to Sukkie Oppa what happened huh, we better rest now,.

Yoona: i'm excited to see him again tomorrow...Good night onnie..

Soo: i know, you feel energized just thinking of him, keke goodnight, oh come here, i can't sleep without hugging a pillow, and you just have two pillows here..keke

Yoona: ah..onnie you're hugging me too tight, i can't breath... keke