The Special Stage

When a Reel Romance Becomes Real

New York City

2 weeks before the Premier

JGS: Hyung, did you spoke to President Lee already?

Manager: Yeah, he said he’s very proud of you and he was sorry, they’re working on Yoona’s schedule already.

JGS: But Hyung, did you tell him not to inform her? I want to surprised Yoona.

Manager: Yeah, he promised to me, and in fact he’s asking of you want to be part of the concert, I said you want to surprise her so I think he’s giving you a chance to formally inform the public that you love Yoona.

JGS: Really? I think it’s a good idea, I should talk to Sooyoung and the other girls to help me, confirm it hyung huh? Im going to their concert.

Manager: Arasso, you’re really excited huh, you miss her a lot, don’t you?

JGS: How can I not miss my girlfriend? Keke

 

SNSD World Tour  (Seoul)

The stadium we’re the concert will happen becomes a sea of people, the trade mark of SNSD, the Pink Ocean is really amazing that night. All the members we’re so excited for their concert, they work hard preparing so they should do their best. Some famous stars are there to support them, including Kwon Sang Woo who has been a good oppa to Yoona, Lee Min Ho is also there to support her, her Love Rain co-star also arrived, even PD Yoon Suk-ho. At first Yoona got curious of what are those people are doing in their concert but then she was happy that they are there to support her. After the first part of the concert, the girls came to backstage to prepare for the last part of their concert. Yoona noticed that Soo and Fany are talking seriously so she came to them and prank them as usual, she suddenly back hug them that made the two shock.

Yoona: Yah! Onnie’s why are you two so serious huh? Are you planning to prank me again on stage later?keke

Fany: You’re right..keke

Soo: You should be ready..keke you will not forget this one…keke

Then the 3 hugs tight, and the other girls came to them and have a group hug.   After a while they came back to stage, and perform their last set of songs. They sang Complete as their thank you song for the fans who keep supporting them. After their thank you’s , Sooyoung and Fany started to talk to the audience;

Fany: Guyz, first I want you to know that this event is not yet ending, right Soo?

Soo:  yes, because this night is only the beginning of something beautiful…so let’s start.

While the two are talking, Yoona’s mind is puzzled, she doesn’t know what’s going on, then her other members tell her to sit on a bench that was prepared by the staffs.  Then Kim Shi-Hoo and Seo In Guk came to the stage with their guitars, Yoona’s eyes are already teary, then Min Ho came to her and hand her a yellow umbrella.  Her Kwon Sang Woo oppa joined  Soo and Fany on the other side of the stage, to formally start the special program.

KSW: Ok, I think we’re all set, right girls?

Fany/Soo: Yes oppa, 

KSW: Yoona, this night all we want is to see you happy, ..so came up with this Special Stage for you..

Then Seo In Guk and Kim Shi-HGoo started to strum and sing “Love Rain”, while they’re singing Yoona’s tears started to fall, all of the memories came back to her. While the two are singing, the photos of their shooting days are flushing on the big screen, making everybody teary. Then before the second stanza of the song started, Lee Min Ho came and takes Yoona to the center of the stage; then Sukkie came from the back of the stage while singing the second stanza of the song. Min Ho then gave Yoona’s hand to Sukkie and get the umbrella. While singing face to face to Yoona, Sukkie’s tears can’t stop from flowing and so is her, the audience became teary too, they may not know what really happened, but one thing is for sure, they love each other.  Sooyoung can’t stop her tears too, she thought that for all the bad things the two encountered, finally they can be happy.

He’s pouring his heart out singing for his Princess, Yoona is crying of so much happiness, Sukkie wipe her tears and smile at her. After the song they hug each other tight, a hug that they longed for, a hug that tell how much they miss each other. Sukkie is crying while telling her “ I love you Princess”.

After the concert, Kwon Sang Woo and PD Yoon Seok-hoo came to them and congratulate them, while Soo and the rest of the girls are happily watching them. Then Mr. Im came to them, he gave her daughter a warm hug, and Sukkie hug him too, saying his thank you and being sorry for leaving without telling him. Mr. Im was so happy that night too, then Sukkie ask him and the staff if he could take Yoona for a while. They let them go, they all know how they missed each other.

Sukkie take Yoona to his mom house where he prepares their special dinner. The garden that night was so beautiful; it’s full of candles and flowers. 

Yoona: This day, its exactly a year when we write for each other.

Sukkie: The day you almost broke my heart…keke

Yoona: I broke my heart too…

Sukkie: But we never broke up right Yoong, so today is our 1 year and 100 days together. We should read our letters now.

Then Sukkie unlock the mailbox and get their letters for each other.

Sukkie: I will read your letter first..

Yoona: nope,  I will be the first to read oppa..

Sukkie: why are you blushing huh? Yoong? Did you wrote something to be shy for?keke

Yoona: Yah! Let’s just read ok? Arasso you go first..

Then Sukkie started to read;

To my Dearest Prince,

Prince, first I want to say sorry for what I’ve done, I didn’t want to leave you, but that’s the only thing I could do for us, Oppa if right now we got back to each other and you’re reading this letter in front of  me, I promise you I would never leave your side again, because at this moment one thing I’m sure of is…You’re my destiny…sarangheyo oppa

The Yoona started to read his letter:

To my Dearest Princes,

I really don’t know what should I write for you Yoong…but I made my decision, all I want is to be by your side forever….Princes the moment im writing this letter, I already made a decision…Yoona will you promise that after 3 yrs….

PS: I’ll tell you the continuation personally…^_~

Yoona just stare on him , then Sukkie get the letter and place it on the table, then he holds her hand and stare at her smiling.

Sukkie: Yoona, after 3 years will you….marry me?

Yoona’s eyes became teary and her heart started to beat faster, then she just nod and smile at him. Sukkie hug her tight and then kiss her on the forehead, on her nose and finally a passionate kiss on her lips that symbolizes their love for each other.