The Dating Contract

When a Reel Romance Becomes Real

 

The other morning Sukkie, was fetch by hes manager, for a meeting. While on their way, his manager noticed the sadness on his face, then Sukkie told him that they broke up, his manager already knew that this day will come, but then he also feel sad for Sukkie, he knows how much he loves Yoona. 

On the other side Yoona  was fetch by Thomas that morning too for an urgent meeting, when they got to the SM Office, Lee Min Ho is also there, they greeted each other like before, Yoona wearing her bright smile. The President immedaitely start the meeting, and hand them a special contract, “The Dating Contract”.

P.Lee: Yoona, Min Ho, this is the special contract for the both of you...

LMH: What special contract sir?

P.Lee: Min Ho, you said before that you like Yoona right? So we’re lifting her dating ban right at this moment, you can date her from now on.

LMH: What? but..President, its true that I like her, but forcing her to date is not fair..

P.Lee: but..Yoona already sign it, right Yoona?

Then Min Ho glanced at her, Yoona just nod on the President and on him.

P.Lee: In this industry, sometimes white lies are needed to succeed, its just 6 mos, we need it for the drama. Its extended because of the both of you, people are expecting you to to be a real couple, let’s not dissappoint them.

LMH: but...President, i dont think its fair,

P.Lee: Min Ho, i know how kind you are, but if you’re worrying about yoona, she’s fine with it, and you’ll just be pretending, we’re not asking you to marry her..

Yoona: Oppa, dont worry, and i’ve already signed it anyway..(then she force a smile)

Though feeling worried about Yoona, Min Ho can’t do anything but to sign the contract.

P.Lee: Ah by the way, the press are waiting outside, the game will begin now, just do what a real couple does, its up to the both of you..Goodluck

Then the two can’t do anything but to pretend, its really hard for Yoona to smile at this situation, but she doenst have any choice. Before they got to the lobby they were instructed to hold hands so that the press will see.

LMH: Yoong, im sorry for this, i didnt meant to give you a burden.

Yoona: Its ok oppa, we’re just pretending,

Min Ho that moment felt the sadness of Yoona, he knows there’s something wrong, he needs to find out whats the reason behind all this. He likes Yoona, but he doesnt want to force her, and also, he knows something about her that makes him feel more worried.

When they got to the lobby, the press are all eyes on them, taking pictures, throwing questions on them, but they just got inside Min Ho’s car and go to the filming for that day. SM instruct them to just give a hint on the press, because they’ll announce it in the coming days.

Rumors spread widely on that morning, the photos of Yoona and Min Ho is already on the news, making a buzz on the showbiz industry, “Yoona’s dating ban was lifted”, “Yoona & Min Ho are officially couple”

SNSD Dorm

Seohyun: Onnie’s come here, Yoona onnie is on the news.

Then the whole group seat of the front of the television to watch it.

Fany: what the hell is that? why is he holding Yoona’s hand?

Tae: I think, this is the start of their contract.

Yuri: So, its true, they lifted up Yoona’s dating ban.

Jessica: Im worried about Yoona, let’s call her.

Hyoyeon: Im trying to call her and Soo since last night, but their phones are not attended.

Sunny: Uncle is too much, i don’t understand why is he doing this to Yoona.

Tae: yeah he’s too much, our poor Yoong, i want to see her.  Do you think Sooyoung is with her right now?

Then after a while Soo came, and seat with them.

Hyo: Yah! Why are your phone are not attended?

Soo: We surrender it at the office last night, its part of Yoona’s contract.

Tae: What?

Fany: Soo, what happened to Yoona & Sukkie yesterday? How din Yoona broke up with him?

Soo: Actually, Yoona,did not broke up with him personally, she spends her whole time yesterday happily with Sukkie, she said, she just gave him a letter.

Fany: What? i feel sad for them, im sure Sukkie oppa is really sad right now, can we just tell him that its just a contract,

Seohyun: I think Fany onnie is right, we should tell him so he wouldn’t be mad at Yoona onnie.

Soo: We scanned the contract right? Fany you can used that and explain to him.

Fany: I think I should call him now.

All the girls felt sad, knowing that they’re one of the reason of Yoona’s suffering.  But then Soo reminded them that Yoona didnt know that the whole group knew about her situation.

Sukkie while on the office, saw the news too. He just don’t know what to do, he wants to see Yoona, but he know it wouldnt help, it would be a huge mistake if he does it. Hes manager saw it too and just patted hes back,

Manager: are you ok?

JGS: Im not, i just dont understand it, i know theres a reason behind all this,

Manager: i think, they’re just pretending, they just doing it for the drama.

JGS: They’re making it hard for Yoona, I know she loves me so much, this is what her letter says, he doesnt want me to get hurt seeing her with somebody else.

Manager: What’s your plan?

JGS: I really dont know, i want to be with her, but i know i will only give her a burden. My poor Yoona, i don’t want her to get hurt, I dont want her to suffer.

 

CITY HUNTER 2 FILMING

DP: Yoona, you’re making a lot of NG’s, whats wrong with you?!

Yoona: Mianeyo Director, im just not feeling well, im really sorry.

DP: Im sorry, i didnt meant to talk to you like this, you should go home now, we’l l just continue tomorrow.

Yoona: Im really sorry, i didnt mean to be a burden to you. (Then her tears starts to fall)

Min Ho felt worried about her, so he wipe her tears and take her on the car.

LMH: Yoong, im worried, are you really ok,?

Yoona: Oppa, can you please take me home,  i just want to rest.

LMH: arasso,

While on their way, Yoona fell asleep, she seemed tired and exhausted, Min Ho doesnt want to wake her up, so he continues to drive and take her to the park near the Han River, then he parks the car and cover Yoona with hes coat, and he waits for her to wake up outside the car. He still can’t believe whats happening, he wants to know Yoona’s reason. After a while Yoona woke up,

Yoona: omo, i fell asleep, where’s min Ho Oppa? (she ask herself, then she noticed him staring blankly leaning at the car side, then she walks out)

Yoona: Oppa..why you didnt wake me up? Its already midnight.

LMH: You seemed tired, i want you to sleep more, (then he take her hand and gave her a coffee)

Yoona: thanks a lot,

LMH: Yoong, actually, i really want to ask you why do you sign the contract? You know that i like you very much right? But i know you just see me as your big brother.

Yoona: Oppa, i just done it because thats the right thing to do.

LMH: even if it will hurt you?

Yoona: What? what would I be hurt?

Lee Min Ho that moment put hes both hands on her shoulder and face her

LMH: Yoong, you said I’m your big brother right? Can you be honest with me?

Yoona: Oppa, i dont know what you’re talking about.

LMH: You and Geun Suk, you’re dating right? Did they force you to break up with him?

Yoona’s eye become teary: Op..Oppa..how did...

LMH: When you are in the hospital, you had a bad dream, so i came to you,  you’re uttering hes name, and then you suddenly hug me, that night too, when i get my things on my car, I saw him in the parking, i knew since then that you two love each other.

Yoona cant speak anymore she just stare at him with tears on her eyes, so Min Ho hug and comfort her.

LMH: Yoong i didn’t mean to get into you and Sukkie, mianeyo...I promise you I will not do anything that will hurt you, If you want me to talk to him, I’ll do it, if that will make your heart mend.

Yoona: Thank you oppa, I’m sorry too...I know how much you like me, thank you for understanding me.

LMH: Just stay by my side, as a friend, that’s enough...I’ll always be  your big brother.

Then Min Ho take her home, though in pain too, he doesnt want Yoona to get hurt more, so he promised himself that he’ll do anything for her, he’ll be the best friend he can be for her.

 

When Yoona and Min Ho got to the SNSD dorm, they bumped with Tiffany at the elevator,

Yoona: Oh, Fany onnie.

LMH: Good evening Tiffany

Fany: Oh,, your shooting takes long huh? its already midnight,

LMH: Ah we end early, we just talk for awhile,

Fany: Oh, i see, i saw the news, congrats, Min Ho oppa, don’t make are Yoong cry, arasso?keke

LMH: ah..keke .. Of course, i wont do anything to hurt her..

Then when they got to the dorms door, Min Ho bid goodbye to them, he kissed Yoona on the forehead and tell her that he’ll fetch her the next morning.

Fany: Yoong, can we talk? All of us?

Yoona just nod,then they seat on the living room, they didnt expect tat Yoona will open up this time, specially Sooyoung, but she understand her, she doesnt want to lie to their memebers.

Yoona: Onnie, maknae, i didnt mean to lie to you, im sorry if i didnt tell you earlier, i dont want you guys to get cursed because of me.

Tae: Its ok, we understand you, and we’re sorry too, we know that you’re forced to break up with him.

Yoona get shock  that they know about it.

Soo: Yoong, they also saw the contract.

Fany: Yoong, we’re very sorry, you’re sad right now because of us,

Yoona: Its my fault too, i became selfish because of my feelings, that i didnt thought of you guys first, i didnt thought of our group..im sorry

Tae: Yoong, its not your fault, i know you’re sad right now, but you need to be strong, we’re always be here for you.

Then they hug Yoona, though shedding tears she felt relief, because she knew that she have 8 sisters to share her heartache.