Always wear your Bright Smile

When a Reel Romance Becomes Real

Flashback:

Tifanny: Hello..Geun Suk oppa?

JGS: yes Mi Young?

Tiffany: Can we meet, i want to tell you something.

JGS: Ok, Ill see you at the park near your building.

After an hour;

Fany noticed the sad expression on Sukkie’s face, he’s always been a cheerful oppa, but this time, he’s different.

JGS: Miyoung, what is it that you’re going to tell me.

Fany just hand him the special contract that SM gave Yoona.

JGS: Miyoung...

Fany: Oppa, Yoona doesnt know that we already knew about your relationship, but this is the least we can do to help her, she doesn’t want to break up with you, but she was forced to do it, that contract we accidentally saw it, we’re also sad because we’re the reason why she is suffering.

JGS: My poor Yoona, when i read her letter, my heart breaks, but i know she’s in pain too, all this time she’s been hurting, when we’re together she never fails to smile, but yesterday I know that theres something bothering her, when i saw her cry while hugging my mom, that time i already felt that this is coming.

Fany: Oppa, sorry if we can’t do anything to help the both of you, Yoona loves you so much, you know that, so please understand her,

JGS: I understand her Miyoung, I know she do this for us, she sacrifices her own happiness because she treasure you guys, i know someday when the right time comes, we’ll be happy.

Fany: thanks oppa, but what should you do now?

JGS: If i need to be far away for awhile i’ll do it, I know it will be hard for Yoona seeing me, this is the least i can do for her, and this is the only thing i could do for myself too. Miyoung, please take care of her while im away...

 

After a week Yoona and Lee Min Ho scheduled to be in a live entertainment news to officially announce that they’re dating.  6 pm the interview will start, when they got to the building we’re the interview will be done, they bumped with Jang Geun Suk’s manager, Yoona bowed to him as a sign of respect, he smile at them and then leave. Yoona felt worried, she’s thinking what hes doing there, she thought of Sukkiie, what will happen if he’s there too, what if they bumped with each other again.

LMH: “Yoong, are you ok? Who was it? Why did you suddenly felt tense?

Yoona: Oppa, He was Sukkie’s manager, what if he’s here too, i dont know how i’ll face him.

LMH: If he was here too, does it mean they ask him to be here? Because you said part your contract is to not be in any event that JGS will also attend right?

Yoona: I really dont know whats going.

Then some SM staffs and Min Ho’s manager ask them to get ready and brief them what they will do, they ask them to hold hands while the interview is going, they even tell them to kiss if the audience want it. Its really hard for Yoona, being in this situation, but she cant do anything. When the interview start, the hosts cant stop teasing the  lovey-dovey couple, they’re the  most anticipated couple, so the people get crazy seeing the two hold hands tight.

Host: Woah, i think even though it was just a rumor, this gestures already confirmed it.

LMH: ah yeah, i’m proud to announced to you all...that Yoona and i are officially couple now,

Then he stare at Yoona with a bright smile, holding her ahnd tight.

Host: Oh that stares, you two are really inlove, i can feel it, amidst the rumor that Yoona is dating her former co-actor Jang Geun Suk i think this will end all that stuff, and in fact he’s here to to personally congratulate the both of you. Please welcome Jang Geun Suk.

When Sukkie enters, Yoonas heart pound, Min Ho knows how she feels, so he hold her hand tight and stare at her. Sukkie enters wearing hes bright smile, and seat beside her.

Hos: what a nice day for all of us huh, seeing this three beautiful actors together, so Jang Geun Suk, would you like to clear anything right now.

JGS: ah yeah, first of all I want to congratulate Yoona and Lee Min Ho, you two are match made in heave..(then he stares at Yoona’s teary eyes, and force a smile). Actually i want to clear things out for me and Yoona, to the fans of this two, i hope you understand it now, Yoona is my bestfriend, she’s like a sister to me, so dont get confused with our closeness, right Yoong?

Yoona: ah..yes..Sukkie and I we’re best of friends, so we’re closed, so don’t keep bashing on him, (yoona answer forcing a smile)

Host: Its really nice to know that, and its alright with you Min Ho right?

LMH: yeah right, in fact im thankful to him, because im not the only one who takes care of Yoona, Geun Suk is really caring for her.

Host: and i heard too, Geun Suk that in your 1st korean released album, you have a song there that you made for Yoona?

JGS: Yeah, right, its called “In my Dream”, working with Yoona, seeing her upclose, made me inspire to right that song, its abouts everyones dream...So as bestfriends, we both wish to fufilled are dreams.

Host: since you already told us about dreams, i heard you’re leaving the country to fulfill one of your dreams, you’re going to holliwood?

JGS: ah yeah that’s right, in fact my flight leaves tomorrow morning, I’ll try my luck in holliwood, i’ll go through auditions there and im hoping to get a chance.

Yoona, get shock when she heard it from Sukkie, the last thing she know about him is that he has an upcoming drama to be done.

Host: So is that the reason why you turned down “Pretty Man”? 

JGS: yeah, opportunity knocks ones so, i made the decision, and i thought sometimes we need to let go and leave some things to get what we want

Host: I guess your right, so when are you going back here?

JGS: Actually i really dont know when I’ll be coming back, im going to stay there for awhile with my mother, i just need sometime for this, so i think i’ll be in indefinite leave for my carrer here..keke

Host: Oh Im sure your fans will miss you, would you say anything for them?

JGS: ah, yeah, to all of you who always support and love me, i’ll be back, ill see you again, someday, i love you guys, you’re my strenght, i promise ill do my best there to make you all proud.

Host: how about a message to your bestfriend?

Sukkie, glance at Yoona, forcing a smile he started to talk.

JGS: Yoong, i just want you to wear your brigth smile everytime, don’t get sick, though ill be far ill always look for you, and Min Ho sshi...I know you’ll take care of my bestfriend, i wish you both happiness, and congrats for the success of your drama.

Host: Yoona, how about a goodluck message to Geun Suk.

Yoona: Sukkie oppa, thank you for everything, for being such a wonderful oppa, take care of yourself there, I’ll be waiting for you to come home, Good Luck. (Yoona, keeping her tears, still force a smile at Sukkie who’s staring at her, hiding hes tears too.)

Host: what a woderful interview we had today right, but before we end this, the audience are screaming, so don’t you dissappoint them guys, Min Ho , Yoona, can you gave them what they want.

Lee Min Ho can’t do anything but to kiss Yoona, he doesnt want Sukkie to get hurt but in this kind of situation they’re all caught off guard.

After the interview Sukkie immediately leaves the building, Yoona and Min Ho on the other hand was stuck in the middle of the reporters who wants to grab an interview with them.  Its been 12 in the midnight when they finish all of their schedule that day, while on their way home

LMH: Yoona, are you ok?

But Yoona doesnt talk even a little, she’s just staring blankly outside, with her teary eyes, when they got to the buildings lobby, there are some press waiting, still want to grab an interview with them, Min Ho hold Yoona close to him while they’re entering, he knows Yoona was having a hard time, so he done the best he can to take her immediately to the elevator.

LMH: Those reporters are too much, Yoona are you ok?

Yoona can’t handle it anymore, her tears burst suddenly, “Oppa, I dont want him to leave,but I can’t stop him even”

Min Ho can’t do anything but to hug her, she’s hurting, and it breaks hes hurt seeing her cry.  When they reach the dorms door, just like a brother, Min Ho wipe Yoona’s tears and bid goodbye “Yoong, im going, I know Geun Suk doesnt want to leave you, someday you two we’ll be happy”

But when Min Ho, was about to go, and Yoona was about to enter their dorm, she heard a familiar voice.

“Yoona”

Yoona glanced at the direction where the voice is coming,

Yoona: O...Om..ma? (her tears started to fall again, then she runs toward her and hug her tight)

Mrs. Jang: Shhh..shhh..dont cry,..

Yoona: Omma, im sorry, im sorry omma..

Mrs. Jang: don’t be sorry, i know how hard you’re going through.

Mrs. Jang tears keep on falling too, while wiping Yoona’s tears,

Mrs. Jang: I dont want to leve without seeing you, Sukkie doesnt want to do this, but he knows that this is the only thing he can do for you.

Yoona: Omma, I dont want this to happen to us, I love him so much, Im sorry im hurting you too.

Mrs. Jang: I know that, he’s not mad at you, so dont think of anything wrong, he still loves you,

Then Lee Min Ho came to them and bowed to Mrs. Jang,

LMH: Ahjjuma, Im sorry too, I didnt want to get through with Geun Suk and Yoona, but we need to do this.

Mrs. Jang: I understand you, dont blame yourself, Im not mad at you, even my son is not mad at you, Min Ho, just promise me that you’ll take care of her, while we’re away, can you?

LMH: I promise you, and please tell Geun Suk, that im reallly sorry for this. Im going now ajhumma, Im really sorry ...Yoona, im  sorry.

Lee Min Ho left with a sad expression, seeing Geun Suk’s mother made him feel more guilty, he thought that if not for him, the two will be happy.

Mrs. Jang touch Yoona’s face: Yoona, stay happy ok? Like Sukkie told you, always wear your bright smile, the people loves your smile so much, You and Sukkie will be happy someday, and ill be waiting for that day to come.

Yoona’s tears started to flow like a river: Omma, thank You, sarangheyo Omma..

Then she hugs her tight,: Please take care of your self, take care of Sukkie for me,

Then after a while, Mrs. Jang phone rings, its Sukkie calling, so she step back for a while

JGS: Omma, where are you?

Mrs. Jang: Im with Yoona, i just want to say goodbye to her.

JGS: Omma, lets go, Im here at the parking I’ll wait for you,

Mrs. Jang: Son, dont you want to talk to her?

Sukkie didnt answer, hes tears are starting to fall, but then Mrs Jang gave the phone to Yoona.

Yoona: Prince...

Hearing her in the other line makes hes heart to break, all the tears they kept on the interview is now bursting.

Yoona: Prince, I know you’re there...Im sorry, I know how much i hurt you...I love you so much, you now that.

Sukkies tears can’t stop falling, he wants to run to her and hug her but he couldn’t.

Yoona clearly hear that he’s crying, her heart breaks hearing this, if she could just hug him, and told him not to go.

Yoona: Oppa, I promise you, I’ll be waiting for you... so please come back...please come back to me...I love you Prince...

But still he don’t answer, Yoona’s tears keep on falling, she’s crying hard staring at Mrs. Jang, when she was about to gave the phone to her..

JGS: Yoona...Yoona... (his voice is weak and filled with so much sadness)

Yoona: Op..oppa..

JGS: Yoona, I love you so much, Im not mad at you, I want you to know that, Yoong take care of yourself, I promise you, Ill come back to you, and when i come back, I will never let anyone tear us apart. I love You so much...Goodbye my Princes.

That time, Sukkie’s tears are falling like river, Lee Min Ho who’s going on hes car, clearly see this, He knows that it was Yoona on the other line, seeing him crying , he felt that he really loves Yoona.

Yoona burts into tears again, Mrs. Jang hug her tight one more time: “ Im going, sarangheyo Yoona, I’ll miss you”

Yoona: Nado sarangheyo omma, take care.