I want to be your Happiness

When a Reel Romance Becomes Real

Its already 7 o’clock in the evening when they got to her moms place, Mrs. Jang welcome them with a hug.

Mrs.Jang: I miss you Yoona.

Yoona: I miss you too mom,

Mrs. Jang: Im sorry if i cant visit you in the hospital, i really want to, but i know it will be hard.

Yoona: dont be sorry omma I understand.

Mrs. Jang: So i’ll leave you two now, im ust going to afriends house,

Yoona: but omma...you can stay here,

Mrs. Jang: its ok ill be back at 9, you two should eat now, i already prepare your dinner.

JGS: Thank you omma, take care.

Mrs. Jang: its ok, and the cake is on the fridge, just get it there, im going.

JGS: take care omma.

Yoona: drive safely omma

Then when Mrs. Jang left, Sukkie take Yoona to the garden, holding her hand tight, walking together in a path where only candles serves as the light. Then they start they romantic dinner, staring at each other, eating happily with a bright smiles on their faces.  Then after they eat Sukkie play a special presentation for Yoona, he compile a hundred of their pictures together with he’s song as the background music.  Yoona felt how much Sukkie loves her, he’s holding her hand tight like he don’t want her to go, then he ask her to dance, Sukkie is embracing her tight while they’re dancing, then he whisper “ If I could stop the time when im with you, i’ll do it, I love you Yoona” then she just embrace him tight feeling his warmness.  Then Yoona noticed a falling star “oh...too fast”

JGS: what’s that Yoong?

Yoona: i just saw a falling star, but its too fast so i didn’t have the time to wish.

JGS: ah, let’s wait for another falling star and make our wish together, i’ll just get a blanket so we can lie on the lawn.

Yoona: its a great idea, ah.. oppa bring papers and pen too huh.

JGS:  Pen and paper, for what?

Yoona: just bring it, i’ll tell you later ok?

Then Sukkie, rush inside their house and get the things, when he comes back he saw Yoona blankly staring at him, he’s already in front of her but she’s just staring.

JGS: Yoong?  are you ok?

Yoona: ah, yes Prince, mianeyo, i didn’t saw you coming.

Then Sukkie lie the blanket on the grass and ask Yoona to seat, then he get he’s guitar and enclose Yoona in his arms,

Yoona: are you going to teach me to play it?

JGS: do you want to?

Yoona: ah..not this time, i just want you to sing for me,

JGS: arasso, but we should sing together,

Yoona: huh? my voice , im not a good singer, do you want the rain to fall?keke

JGS: don’t say that, your voice is my lullaby, don’t you know that?

Then Yoona just lean on him and ask him to start singing. Then he starts to sing “Forever” by SNSD, Yoona felt happy hearing it from Sukkie, then after the song “Yoong, I know I already told you that you’re my first love,  but may only  wish right now is that you’ll be my forever” Yoona cant find the right words to tell him how much she love him, and how much it hurt her to be apart from him, then she just face him with a taery eyes, and kiss his lips gently. “I guess that would be a yes, right Yoong?”

Yoona: oppa, can you sing again?

JGS: arasso, but this time you and me we’ll be singing it ok, and i’ll record it.

Then he started to strum “Grow old with you” a song that he really wants to sing for Yoona, singing this song together makes Sukkie happy, imagining hes life with Yoona, growing old with the one he loves.

Then after a while they lie and watch the stars, Yoona is leaning on hes arms while staring at the bright sky, then she slowly lift her arms

Yoona: lying like this makes me feel that i could reach the stars

Then Sukkie slowly raised his hands too and reach for Yoona’s hand, then he gently put it above hes chest.

JGS: me, i already have my star, and she’s right here with me,..then he smile while closing he’s eyes.

Yoona: oppa, what’s your dream?

JGS: me? My only wish since then is to become successfull. But right now, since i knew you, i just want to make you happy, i want to be your happiness. How about you Princess?

Yoona: i want to become your happiness too Prince...but im only hurting you...

Sukkie then slightly get up and face her, then raffles her hair, “Don’t say that Yoong, i understand our situation, I love you” then he kiss her forehead.

Yoona touch Sukkie’s face “Thank you oppa”.

Then they decided to write for each other, they seat leaning on each others back while writing their letter.

Yoona: Oppa, are you done?

JGS: Yes, i already sealed it.

Yoona: Ok, let’s place it on the mailbox on the tree.

Sukkie then help Yoona to stand, after they place their letters they lock it with the promise tht they’ll open it nxt year. Then Yoona hand Sukkie the key, and ask him to pinky swear.

Yoona: Oppa, don’t open it till nexy year, Yaksok?

JGS: Yaksok..

Then he noticed that the mailbox is not lock securely so he turn back and fix it, whie he was fixing it, Yoona suddenly hug him from the back, she’s hugging him really tight, Sukkie then felt happy, but then he also felt sad, but then he don’t want to think anything wrong so he just hold Yoona’s hand

JGS: Now i know why do you like back hugs. Its because it feels safe..

Yoona: You’re back is so warm, i think I can sleep holding you like this. (Yoona’s eyes become teary but he doesnt want Sukkie to noticed it, so she slowly turn back and walk fast)

Yoona: Oppa, let’s eat the cake... (forcing a smile)

JGS: Yeah, you’re really a prankster, how can you just leave like that huh?!

Then Sukkie run towards her and then they play around while going inside the house, where mrs. Jang is already prepairing their dessert. Then while eating the cake, Mrs. Jang , hold Yoona & Sukkies hand,

Mrs. Jang: Im happy for the both of you, Happy 100th day together,

Yoona/JGS: thanks omma,

Mrs. Jang: I know how hard youre both going through for this relationship, specially you Yoona, but im happy and thankful to you, for loving my son,

JGS: Omma, don’t worry about us, we’ve gone this far, we promise you we’ll be stronger for each other.,

Then after a little conversation yoona got a call from Sooyoung telling her that she’s on her way to the seaside where she will fetch her.  Sukkie go upstairs for awhile to get something,

Yoona: omma, just open it when we leave, i love you omma, thank you for everything.

Mrs. Jang: i love you too, don’t get sick again ok, 

Yoona just nod and wipe her tears so Mrs. Jang wouldn’t noticed it, but she didnt se the Sukkie is coming, seeing Yoona shedding a tear makes Sukkies heart to pound,

Yoona: Omma we’re going, take care of yourself.

While driving Sukkie can’t stop glancing at Yoona, he wants to ask her why she’s crying while hugging her mom, why is she seemed sad, but he cant pull himself to say a word, so he just hold her hand tight while driving, Yoona then glance at him and hold hes hand tight too.

When they arrive at the seaside, Sooyoung was not there yet so they decided to wait for her outside the car, Sukkie put hes coat on Yoona so she wouldn’t be cold, then he put hes hand on Yoona’s soulder and lean her on him, Yoona embrace him from the side, that time Yoona felt the sadness of leaving him,

Yoona: Oppa, can you sing your song for me again?

JGS: If that’s what my Princess wants... (then he started to sing)

After the song Sukkie get something on her pocket,

JGS: I almost forgot my gift to you, (then he slide a blue diamond ring on her ring finger) They say that blue diamonds are one of a kind, just like you Yoong, for me you’re as special as this blue diamond, I love you Yoona.

Yoona’s eyes become teary staring at him and the only word she utter: “Sarangheyo”

Then Sukkie peck a kiss on her lips, and embrace her tight. Then he noticed a car that coming,

JGS: oh Sooyoung is already here.

Then Yoona get a box on her bag, and put it on Sukkie’s hand

Yoona: oppa, just open it when you’re home ok?

JGS: I thought you dont have a gift for me..keke

Yoona: How can’t i? Keke

But then Sukkie can’t let go of her hand: “Yoong, saranghe” then he smiles brightly. While Yoona’s tears are already forming she force a smile  “Nado saranghe, Im going Soo onnie is waiting”

She was about to step back but Sukkie still holdng her hand, so before her kept tears will fall, he gently kiss hes cheeks and told him to drive safely, then she walk fast and wave to him. Sooyoung walk towards her, “Yoong, your tears, he’s still staring at us” Yoona shd her tears and force a smile: “Onnie, i need to hug him one last time” then she run towards Sukkie again and hug him tight.

JGS: already missed me huh?keke

Then Sukkie was shock when Yoona kiss him on the lips and told him: “Goodbye oppa”

Shock of Yoona’s action, he just find himself staring blankly on Yoona who’s walking away from him. 

Sooyoung on the other side immediately hold Yoona’s hand and get her inside the car, then wave a goodbye to Sukkie. While on their way Yoona’s kepted tears and suffering suddenly burst, she’s crying  like a river, Sooyoung who’s hugging her, genltly patting her back cant control even her own tears. She knows there’s nothing she can do to mend her broken hard, the only thing she can do right now is to be her comfort. To be her sister that will hug her untill her heartache ends.