Missing You

When a Reel Romance Becomes Real

After filming their drama Love Rain, Jang Geun Suk can't stop thingking of Yoona. Though they keep their communication by texting each other regularly, he still misses Yoona. One evening when he was watching a entertainment news, he saw the news about Yoona's leg injury during KPop Nation concert in Macau . He felt sad and worried so he called Yoona.

Yoona's phone: Rururu calling...

Yoona: sukie ruru? 

JGS: hi there Yoonaruru...

Yoona: why are you calling?

JGS: I was watching the news, how's your leg now? i heard you insisted to perform even if its hurting.

Yoona: ah...im fine now, I insisted because i dont want our fans to be dissappointed, they are my strength.

JGS: Im glad you're fine now, are you home now?

Yoona: we just arrive we're on Incheon airport now, Sukie i need to hang up now, we need to go to our car, i'll call you later

JGS: arasso, take care Yoonaruru...(before the Yoona hangs up, Sukkie heard Seohyun: Yoong onnie are you ok? I'll hold you)

JGS POV

Ah I want to see her, I'm really worried...woah Sukkie why are you like this?! If you want to see her, go! If you like her, go ahead and tell her! What should I do? Sukkie what should you do huh?! 

When Sukkie woke up he find hiself smiling...He smiling because he dreamt about Yoona...in his dream, Yoona and him are dating and having a good time in a beach.  He then told hiself, that its about time to tell Yoona his true feelings. After finishing his schedule that day, he go to SNSD's building and called YoonA.

JGS: Yoonaruru?

Yoona: Oh sukkieruru? sorry last night, I'm really tired that's why i didnt call back..

JGS: It's ok...ah Yoona?

Yoona: why sukkie? 

JGS: ah...I...I just want to...

Yoona: hey why are you stuttered? what is it?

JGS: Yoona I miss you...can I see you?

Yoona felt shock but happy...she doesn't know what to say, but deep inside her, she also misses Jang Geun Suk

JGS: Yoona I said, can I see you? I'm in your buildings parking lot right now, I'll wait for you.

Yoona: but Sukkie..

JGS: Yoona I want to tell you something, I'll wait for you ok.

Yoona: But Sukkie, Im not in Seoul now, Im here in my dad's place, can I see you tomorrow?

JGS: I'll go there, wait for me ok?

Yoona: but Sukkie its late, I'll get back there in the morning.

JGS: Yoona, just send me your address, i'll go there, i'm flying to Japan tomorrow at 2:PM so I'll meet you now, arasso?

Yoona: Arasso, hey drive safely huh? don't rush, I'll wait for you..

Yoona's POV

Haizt, why suddenly want to see me, I know that he missed me, and yes I missed him too, but I'm worried, what if he fell asleep while driving? Yoona! don't think of such things, he'll arrive safely, just relax and wait. But whats the important thing he wants to tell me? I'm nervous, I'm happy...

After an hour Sukkie arrived, he smiles brightly while walking towards Yoona...then they hug each other tight. When Yoona realized that she's hugging Sukkie she shyly move a little...

Sukkie: Oh i'm sorry Yoong, I just missed you.

Yoona: (shyly)  ah..It's ok, we're good friends so its ok to hug each other right?

Sukkie; ah..yeah right, we're good friends...

Yoona; lets go inside, its cold here, 

Suddenly Sukkie holds Yoona's hand, and started talking again

JGS: Yoona, i drove here to tell you that... I miss you and ...I like you... 

Then she hugs Yoona again, this time Yoona hugs back tightly and answered

Yoona: I like you too Sukkie....

After the sweet confession, they go inside the house and drink tea together, Yoona's dad and sister is sleeping soundly in their rooms so they doesnt know that Sukkie is there... Its already 1am when Sukkie decided to leave...They walk towards the door holding each others hand tight...

JGS: Just stay here, it's cold outside, I'm going...

Yoona: Ok, drive safely, dont get sleepy ok?

JGS: I won't..because I'll think of you on my way home..(then he smiles brightly to Yoona)

Yoona: Call me when you're home huh?

JGS: araso...close the door now, I'm really going..

Yoona wanted to see Sukkie leaves so she open the window and suddenly Sukkie pop up and kissed her on the lips...

JGS: I need a goodbye kiss so I won't get sleepy...

Then Sukkie leaves waving goodbye to her Yoona. 

Yoona, though sleepy, can't help her self but to wait for jang Guen Suk's call...so she waited, smiling while remeniscing their sweet moments, after a while Sukkie finally call her..

JGS: You can sleep now my Yoong, I'm already home.

Yoona: I'm glad you got home safely, rest now Sukkie...

JGS: I can't sleep, i still want to hear your voice..

Yoona: Sukkie, I have something to tell you..

JGS: what's it?

Yoona: You know that we have a contract about this kind of thing right? we're forbidden to be in a relationship while we have a contract.

JGS: I know that, don't worry Yoong, I'll do everything to protect our relationship,

Yoona: Thank you for understanding Sukkie..and Im sorry..

JGS: Don'tt worry and don't be sorry, I'm really happy Yoona, Im happy because of you, and I wont let these happiness be broken, so I'll do everything for us..

Yoona: Im happy too Sukkie, thank you for being such a wonderful oppa..

JGS: Oppa? I thought I'm your Prince? 

Yoona: Arasso, I'm happy because of you..my...P...Prince.. (Yoona's shy reply)

JGS: we better sleep now my Princess...I love you my Princes Yoona..

Yoona: I love you too my Prince...have a safe trip ok?

JGS:  I'll see you on our Presscon on Japan my Princess..I already miss you...take care...