New family

I'm Thunder's sister? MALDO AN DWAE!

CHAPTER TWO

~YOUR POV~

I look up curiously as I try to find out who plucked my luggage so effortlessly even though it weighed like a ton. I examine his tall thin stature and all his features, he was actually quite good looking. He had a friendly face and had nicely styled jet black hair with a tint of brown infused into it. I realised that he also was really fashionable, he wore a white v-neck shirt with black skinny jeans. *Who is he?

~THUNDER’S POV~

I inspect my new little sister from head to toe not missing any details of her features. *Wow I never knew I would have such a gorgeous dongsaeng, she’s just like noona. Since I was the youngest in the family I never knew what it felt like to have the urge to protect a sibling that is younger than you, but today was my first ever time feeling it and I really wanted to be a good oppa to her. I should hurry up and introduce myself right now, she’s probably freaking out because she doesn’t even know who I am. This is going to be so awkward.

“Ehemm.... ahnyeong my name is Cheondung but everyone calls me Thunder, I’m your older brother. ” Aish it feels so awkward, otteoke?

Oh... ahnyeong my name is Lee Min Jee, nice to meet you Thunder-shi.”

“Aigoo no need for the formalities, we’re siblings now so call me oppa.”

“Opp...oppa?”  

*Good one Thunder now you made it even more awkward, you should have asked her to call you that when you are both closer. Now I realise that maybe it isn’t the right time to ask her to call me that yet...

~YOUR POV~

All off a sudden reality struck me, I now live with people that I don’t know at all that happen to be the only family I have left and I live in a mansion. A FREAKIN MANSION! Also I finally have the siblings that i have always wanted. My life is seriously getting crazier by the minute.

“Hellloooo.” Someone echoed through my daze, while waving their arms frantically centimetres from my face trying to get my attention. I instantly snapped out of my daze a bit embarrassed at how i just blanked out right in front of him.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t realise that I zoned out.”

“Hehehe, it’s okay, I’ll bring this up to you room okay. ” he said while holding up my luggage.

“Thanks” I said and start to follow him through the front doors into the massive mansion.

The first thing I see is the massive staircase that coiled around the structure of the mansion, it looked amazing. I go up the stairs and see Thunder stopping in front of a room, so I also stopped. Then I see Dara who was busy doing final arrangements in the room.

 

~DARA’S POV~

I continue to finish off with the final touches in the room. I hope my new donsaeng likes it... Then i saw Min Jee staring at the room in complete shock with gaped open.

“Min Jee- ah, welcome to your new room!” I said excitedly waiting for her response.

“Th..This is mine?” she questioned in confusion

“Yep this is all yours so enjoy, also here is your own private bathroom!" I said

“Wahhh, komowo!”she said with a cheerful voice

Believe it or not this floor even though it was absolutely huge only consisted of three rooms: mine, Thunder’s and now Min Jee’s. I led her to my room then to Thunder’s room, it was quite entertaining to see her expression every time I showed her something.

“Dongsaeng- ah you have to meet umma and appa, let’s go” i told her.

“O..okay” she stuttered

I know the story of her past and all that has happened to her so I wasn’t surprised seeing her sudden change of expression. I grab her hand and hold onto it tightly and bring her down the stairs where my parents were waiting. *Here it goes, hopefully this won’t turn out to bad.

~YOUR POV~

This was the moment I was dreading for my whole life, meeting that person who ruined everything and who was the cause to my mother’s death. For all that he has done, all the hurt that developed inside me because of him, all the times I felt unwanted since I was the only child at school that didn’t have a father, all the times that I was scared that something would happen to mum while I wasn’t home. I have had enough! All these feelings that have been bottled up for years and years are finally seeping out of my heart. He’s going to pay for what he did! I will never forgive him! He doesn’t deserve my forgiveness!

With my heart beating out of control, I continue to walk down the stairs with my head held low. When I reach the bottom there I see that evil man with his wife. I glare at both of them with all my hatred overflowing. I look at his wife with my hatred burning through my eyes, this woman ruined everything. I will never forgive her either! She destroyed the perfect relationship between that man and my mum!

I stand in front of them lost for words. What am I supposed to say to them....

~YOUR DAD’S POV~

This is unbelievable, there she is standing right in front of me. I never expected her to be this beautiful...  It was just yesterday when I found out that she existed.

>>>FLASHBACK<<<

“Hello is this Mr Park” a mysterious voice said to me

“Yes, who is this” I asked out of curiosity

“This is the police calling from Japan” he answered with a hint of nervousness in his voice

“Is there anything wrong” I asked

“I’m very sorry to say that your ex wife committed suicide three days ago ” he said

“Are you sure about this” I said with my voice full of shock

“Yes we are positive, also you have an eighteen year old daughter that will have to come to live with you and your family because she is still underage to legally live by herself.”

“Who is the father” I asked still in shock

“You are, Sir...” he answered

“How is this possible???” I asked in complete disbelief

“According to some documents I have found out that she was born right after your divorce with your wife, after she immigrated to Japan she gave birth a few months later. I’m sorry if this is too much of a shock to you but it is necessary that she has somewhere to live, please be prepared for her arrival in three days. Take care, thank you for your time... ”

That was when the line disconnected. This can’t be right...

>>>END OF FLASHBACK<<<

At this moment all my worries and fears reappeared, reality came crashing down on me. How will she take this? Will she be able to forgive me for all the hardships that I have caused her?

YOUR STEP- MUM’S POV

Here she is, such a beautiful young girl. I’m scared of what she will think of me. I really do have the best intensions of taking care of her but she’ll just think that I’m trying to replace her mum. I feel really bad for her, will she be able to forgive me???

YOUR POV

I don’t know what to do or to say to those people... then my dad walked up to me...

“Min Jee- ah I’m......”  ~~~DING DONG!!~~~  

I let out my breath that I was holding in for the past minute. Thank goodness that the doorbell rung at this moment. I really didn’t want to talk to him. Thank you for saving me...

“I’ll get it...” Thunder said breaking the awkward moment

Hmmm I WONDER WHO IT IS.....        


A/N Sorry it took so long to update. Also feel free to comment and tell me how it is going so far or if you think I should change anything.