New friend and Joon's tutouring

I'm Thunder's sister? MALDO AN DWAE!

CHAPTER 10

This is what Min Jee is wearing.

MIN JEE’S POV

I was in the car on the way to uni right now. Looking at my schedule I saw that I only had singing lessons. It’s good that I don’t have much on today, I’m really tired today since I didn’t get a good night’s sleep last night. Well actually, I’ve been having those horrible nightmares since a few weeks ago. Since my mum died, but yesterday was especially bad…..so bad that Thunder oppa had to come and comfort me. I looked weak in front of him. No one has seen me break down like that except my own mother. He had seen another side of me and stayed with me the whole night like a protective older brother. Komowo Thunder oppa.

I arrived at school and made my way to my first class. Singing. As I entered the classroom I saw there was only one seat left and it was next to wavy haired girl about my age. I quickly hurried to my seat before the teacher came in.

“Ahnyeong class, today we will be learning about harmonising. Please pair up with your seat partner and pick a song from the table out here and headphones from the rack next to the window. After you have chosen your song decide on which one of you should sing the melody and the other will harmonise. After you have finished, choose another song and repeat what you did before, but the person that was singing the melody before will sing the harmony and vice versa. Ok, get to work.”

The class turned wild. Students rushed to the front to get the best song and the newest headphones on the rack. I turned to the girl next to me and offered to get the equipment. She shyly nodded her head but kept her head down. I rushed down to the front, fought through the sea of people and grabbed whatever CD my hands touched. I returned to my desk but at that moment I realised I had forgotten the headphones.

“Aish, I forgot to get the headphones. Chakaman, I’ll be back.” I exclaimed

“Kwenchana, I’ll get them.” The girl offered.

“Um…ok, sure, but be careful out there, it’s a warzone.” I joked

*How can a small and timid girl fight through that wall of giants*

But it wasn’t like I had imagined. She was a ninja! She was so tiny that she squeezed through the people unnoticed and squished back out in a dash. *She was the type of person I want as my best friend*

When she got back we started doing our activity, along the way we also talked about ourselves and got to know each other better.

“My name is Min Jee, what’s your name?” I asked

“My name is Yoona.” She replied

“Hey,are you by any chance related to CNU-sshi?”

“Oh, neh, how did you know? I came here because of the scholarship I received…you know, because my oppa is a hallyu star,” She explained.

“Chincha?! Me too, ” I excitedly commented before I knew what I was saying. I had just revealed my identity. The only person that knows about oppa and unnie is Minho oppa. Otteoke? She seemed like someone I could trust though, but you can’t judge a book by its cover. I decided that I will reveal the truth when the time is right.

“Cheongmal? You too? You don’t have to tell me who your siblings are if you don’t want to, I understand. Just be careful who you tell because there are people who might bully you for it. Like just a month ago, Lee Hong Ki’s sister had to leave school because she kept on getting harassed and bullied by haters of the band.”

We had fun for the rest of the lesson. We joked around and, I have to admit, we had real chemistry. The songs that we sang turned out great! That was the day that Im Yoona became my best friend.

I waited at the uni gates for my ride. It was good that I could leave early since I didn’t have any classes besides singing, so I can relax for the rest of the day. I daydreamed about what I would do at home. Suddenly, a horn beeped and woke me from my daydream. Our family chauffeur was inside. I hopped into the car and had a quick nap.

The car came to a halt and I woke up. Although my nap was short I already feel recharged and strengthened. I jumped off the car and heard loud voices coming from the house. I wonder who’s in there?

I opened the front door of the mansion and saw my brother’s friends crazily running around. MBLAQ. Mir ran to me and hugged me which took me by surprise. Thunder oppa quickly came over and pried him apart from me.

“DUDE, it was a FRIENDLY hug, what’s your problem?” Mir complained

“Just making sure.” Thunder oppa smirked

JOON’S POV

Whilst the other members were busy wrestling and being immature I decided to chat with Min Jee.

“Hey, so how’s uni? How are your majors going?” I awkwardly asked

“Everything’s fine but dancing is hard.”

“Oh chincha?! I can help you with it! I’m really good at dancing ya know,” I offered, “ What’s the topic?” I asked

“Partner dancing, me and my partner are doing hip hop.” She said

“Oh, partner hip hop, should be alright. Do you wanna practice with me?” I asked. When I said that I had a place in mind. Whenever I wanted some time and space to myself I would go to this small dance studio. It’s a place where I can really concentrate.

“Sure, where do you wanna go? The living room has a big mirror.”

“Nah, I already have a place in mind.” I said coyly

We went and asked for Thunder’s permission (or else he would call the police for kidnapping his sister) and he said we had to come back before 6pm. Fine with me, it’s only 3pm right now. We agreed and he told me to take good care of his dongsaeng.

“Neh, of course I will.” I promised

So we got into my car and drove to Hongdae, where the studio was.

Once we got there we rented a room to practice in and Min Jee offered to pay. I refused though, I was the one who brought her here and the manager knows me well, so I paid for both of us. Once we went into the assigned room, Min Jee plugged in her iPod and briefly showed me the routine they had so far. She was daebak.

“So that’s the routine, can you help me improve it?” she asked after she was finished.

“Sure.” I said

So we practiced and practiced for many hours. During that time, she became a lot more special to me. She was more than just a friend. We had so much fun in those couple of hours. I helped her with the routine and corrected her posture. The weird thing was, whenever I brushed against her or touched her, I would have this fluffy and tingling feeling inside me. It was like I was being electrocuted but in a good way? What is this feeling? She’s just a really good friend of mine, right? Am I falling for my friend’s little sister? NO WAY! I know how Thunder feels about his sister, he wouldn’t even let us touch her. Should I talk to him about it?

MIN JEE’S POV

I had a lot of fun with Joon today. He was actually a really cool guy. He was super nice and had an amazing smile. He’s really funny and makes me laugh. Thunder oppa, where did you find these awesome friends?

We got home right on time and I quickly went to my room to change out of my sweaty clothes. But before I closed the door I heard Joon talk to Oppa.

“Yah Thunder, can I talk to you….in private?”

They went into the kitchen and I couldn’t hear anything else.

 


a/n WOW 20 SUBBIES! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT GUYS! sorry for the late update! Please comment and subscribe!