Hip Hop dance partners?!

I'm Thunder's sister? MALDO AN DWAE!

 

CHAPTER 9

JINYOUNG’S POV

As our eyes met I felt a hot electrifying sensation rush through my body from head to toe. Today is finally my chance to talk to her, I better not stuff up again. She was right there, not even a mere metre away from me yet I still couldn’t build up the courage to even greet her. *what’s wrong with me, I’ve never been like this before... why now? I’m so pathetic! I ended up just staring at her until the end of school...AGAIN!!!

>>>THE NEXT DAY<<<<

YOUR POV

~YAWN!~ I slowly drag myself out of my bed to start to get ready for school today. Hmmmm since I’ve got dance today I’ll wear something that will be easy to dance in, AKA clothes with swag. When dancing I love the feeling of wearing cool clothes it kind of gives you the attitude if you know what I mean. *I’m probably the only one who thinks that...hehehe. I quickly wash up and put my outfit on, slightly straighten my hair so that it is still a bit wavy but looks neater and put a tiny bit of light makeup to cover up my extremely tired visible eye bags.

Like always, there was a chauffeur waiting for me outside to bring me to uni. I kind of gave up on walking because I don’t want to get kidnapped by my pedo oppa again. Soon we reached school...

I quickly ran to my extremely boring English class. Fortunately time passed quickly and it was over. Next class... MATHS a tiny bit better because I was quite good at maths and got high grades but I still find it boring... seriously when will all the boring classes end!

>>>FAST FORWARD<<<

Finally it was the last period of the day... DANCE! *I wanna dance dance dance da- dance WOW fantastic baby BOOM! SHAKALAKA! BOOM SHAKALAKA! BOOM! SHAKALAKA! Dance dance dance da- dance*. I started chuckling at myself when I was humming Fantastic Baby to myself. For some reason even though I still like jpop more I’m starting to like kpop as well, especially Big Bang...obvioulsy hehehehe. I run to my dance class and open the dance studio door.

“Yeoreobun Ahnyeonghaseyo ” said the songseangnim

“Ahnyeonghaseyo songsaengnim” we chorused

“As you all already know we are our theme this is partnership, for this term we will be working on partnership in Hip Hop.” He said

Assa! Yay! I love Hip Hop it makes you feel daebak when you dance it. I guess my clothes of choice does match the topic pretty well.

“Since it is partnership you will all have a partner today. You have to pick a number from the box and this will determine who you are with for this lesson. Whoever has the same number as you will be your partner. Okay let’s get started” the songsaengnim announced

One by one we walked across to where the box was located. Finally it was my turn. *why is this so nerve wracking, even if I don’t get along with this person it’s not like they’re my partner forever, its only for one lesson... I wonder why I’m so scared. I walked anxiously up to the box and grab a random folded piece of paper from the box. I close squint slightly as I unfold the paper revealing the number...

MINHO’s POV

As much as I want to be partner’s with Min Jee I have a feeling that it won’t be me for some reason. I unfold my paper revealing the number... 6.

JONGHYUN’S POV

Last time I blew my chance talking to her, she must have thought that I was some kind of UN social narcissistic prince or something. I didn’t talk to her because I was too nervous. I wonder why I was like that it’s not that I’m a playboy but I never really found it hard to talk to girls, I always felt comfortable talking to anyone... until I met her.

 I quickly unfold the paper curiously, revealing the number... 7.  Hopefully I’ll be the lucky one to be her partner, I doubt it but it doesn’t hurt to wish right?

YOUR POV

Instantly everyone scattered the studio on the search for their partner for today. I also start my search on who will be my partner. I quickly go around everywhere asking the other students what number they have.

“Minho opal” I called

“Oh Min Jee- yah what number do you have” he asked, secretly wishing that he had the same number as you.

“I got number 7, you?” I asked

“Amigo I got 6 I haven’t found my partner ye....” he said as he was interrupted by a girl with short hair

“I also got number 6” she said shyly

“Min Jee- yah I’ll see you later okay” Minho oppa said

“Kaja” he said to the girl

“Anhyeong! Have fun!” I said while smirking in a teasing manner

“Yah! Chugole?” he said playfully

Then suddenly I bumped into someone and I turned around to find out who it was...

“Oh Jonghyun shii mianhe” I apologised

“Call me oppa neh?” he said

“uhhhh neh” i said awkwardly

“What number did you get” he asked

“7” I said

“Chincha! We’re partners then, kaja” he said suddenly in an excited voice

“Neh, kaja” I said

Maybe he isn’t that bad after all...

JONGHYUN’S POV

Wahh... maldo an dwae... I actually got the same number as her. Wow this is a miracle! The teacher soon explained what to do. He suddenly said that he changed his mind and that we would be with the same partner for a few lessons because he decided that we would have our first project doing a hip hop routine with your partner. *I guess luck is on my side after all.

The songsaengnim said that we have to plan what we are going to do. Almost instantly Min Jee and I are already starting to come up with awesome choreography that fit both of our personalities perfectly. After a while I sat down to rest a bit and stared at her practising what we choreographed. * Man, she’s got some serious swag that’s for sure.

With 10 minutes left of class we decided to just chill and talk. We talked about our likes and dislikes and it seemed like I got to know her way more than before only in a short period of time. We laughed and talked until the bell rang.

“komowo Jonghyun oppa”she said with a wide grin

“No problem, you worked very hard today, jaranda! I said enthusiastically

I walked her out of the school and i waited with her for her ride to come. After a few minutes a chauffeur came and picked her up. * WOW today was definitely the most fun I’ve had in a while.

YOUR POV

Wahh today was so much fun! Jonghyun oppa was so cool and nice. They say first impressions aren’t always reliable. I guess whoever said that was absolutely right.

Soon night came over the bright sky and it was time to sleep...

Before I went to my room I said goodnight to Dara unnie and Thunder oppa. I wrapped myself in my blanket of warmth and started to doze off....

Suddenly and image of my mum committing suicide flooded my mind. I saw her jumping into the lake and drowning until she sunk to the bottom of the lake... dead.

~ANDWAE!!!~ I screamed and sat up quickly expecting to see myself in front of a lake, but i wasn’t I was in my room. It was a dream... I felt so overwhelmed with trauma and broke down in tears.

THUNDER’SPOV

Out of the blue I heard a scared scream coming from Min Jee’s room. I ran to her room to see what was going on. When I burst her door open I saw her curled into a ball sobbing uncontrollably. Sadness flooded my soul, as her oppa I hated seeing her looking so weak and lifeless. I walked into her room and sat on her bed. She instantly looked up with her tear stained face. I immediately hugged her and started trying my best to comfort her. She told me everything that happened in her dream. She kept crying, her head against my chest until she fell asleep. I looked at my dongsaeng and wondered what the reason was for someone as sweet as her to go through so much at a young age. It didn’t seem fair.

Soon I fell asleep also, still hugging Min Jee in my arms.

 I didn’t want to let her feel any more pain. I will never stop looking out for her until the day I die. This is a promise from an oppa to his precious dongsaeng.

*Please don’t be sad anymore Min Jee- yah, you may not know but it also feels like spears stabbing thorough my heart seeing my little sister like this...

A/N Thx to all my subbies it means a lot aslo thx for being patient with me. Sorry it took me so long to uipdate a lot has been going on at school...

THIS COMPILATION OF PICS IS DEDICATED TO MY EXTREMELY EXTREMELY CLOSE FRIEND... hope you like it and spazz like crazy!!! ^_^ hehehehe