Very Special Guests

I'm Thunder's sister? MALDO AN DWAE!

CHAPTER 12

a/n Min jee is wearing the same thing she wore in the last chapter

Finally I was back home after a long ride in the car. I wonder who the guests are, do I know them? I opened the front door and then I saw Dara unnie and Thunder oppa casually chatting with five male figures. Even when I was standing behind them I could sense their overwhelming amount of charisma. They all had unique looking hairstyles, one had whitish blonde hair, another had a Mohawk, one had a scruffy and curly bowlcut, but the ones that were etched in my mind the most were the bright aqua hair and the long seaweed looking hair with red tips. They looked vaguely familiar.

I was curious so I decided to creep closer to them. How awkward will it be if one of them turned around and saw a stalker looking girl creeping up on them? Suddenly, while I was still stealthily trying to take a closer look at the five guys, Thunder oppa yelled out loudly,

“YAAAAAH DONGSAENG-AH, WELCOME HOME!”

*Oh crap, I’ve been found out*

“Hey Min Jee-ah theres someone I want you to meet. Pali!”

*Mission Fail*

I reluctantly made my way to Dara unnie and stood next to her, I felt extremely nervous for some reason.

“Errm…Ahnyonghaeseyo choneun Min Jee imnida.” I said while bowing deeply, as I stood up and looked into the guests’ eyes, I realised who they were. Even when I was in Japan, my friends talked about them and their MVs will be played on skyscraper projectors. Even when I took no notice of kpop, I knew about them. Even though they debuted in 2006, they are still the Kings of kpop. They were none other than the renowned kpop boy band BIG BANG.

I felt like fangirling right then and there. THE Big Bang were literally two meters away from me! I tried to keep calm.

“Min Jee, do you know who we are?” Top asked

“N-Neh, Big Bang.”

“Wow proves how popular you guys are,” Thunder pointed out, “Even when Min Jee came from Japan and only listens to J-pop, she knows who you guys are.”

“Yeah, we’ve been to Japan for a few concerts.” Seungri said

GD’S POV

The members, Park siblings, Min Jee and me hung out happily. Min Jee was really shy at first so I decided to get to know her a bit more. This was my chance to ask her the question.

“Yah Min Jee-ah.” I called

“Ah a-ahnyeonghaeseyo.” She stuttered

*Wow she must be nervous*

“So you’ve heard of Big Bang before?”

“Neh, my friends in Japan talk about you guys often.”

“You know our names then, right?” I asked, hoping she’ll say yes.

“Yep, of course I do.”

“Who’s your favourite member then?”

“Ahhhh, Taeyang-sshi?”

I was a bit disappointed but also annoyed that she still spoke so formally to us. Aren’t we close already?

“Oh chincha? By the way, please speak informally to us, we’re friends right?”

“Neh keudom.” Min Jee said and smiled.

There was a really awkward silence for a few minutes. Its time to tell her.

MIN JEE’S POV

Me and G-dragon talked for a while and got to know each other better. I was really nervous. I, Lee Min Jee, was talking to the leader of BIG BANG! That’s AMAZING! I was so distracted by my spazzing that when G-dragon tapped me on the shoulder, I was really surprised.

“So…um…I have a favour to ask, will you help me?” He asked

“Errr, I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what it is.” I joked.

“Ok,” GD said, “I’ll tell you the whole story, from the beginning to end.”

“Not many people know, but I already knew Dara before we became trainees in YG Entertainment. In fact, we were childhood friends, unfortunately, Dara noona moved to the Philippines when she was 10. It was really depressing for both of us when she moved, we were crying and hugging. Shortly after she left, I was scouted and became a young trainee of YG Ent.

10 years later, when Dara noona came back, she entered YG as well. It was easier for her to be accepted because she had experience. We didn’t know about each other being in the same company until, one day, we coincidentally met up. At that time, I was in Big Bang and Dara was training to be in 2NE1.”

Wow, he just told me all that. It was a really personal story but what did he want me to do?

“Wow, that was a really great story! But….how can I help you?”

G-Dragon took a deep breath.

“Dara noona was my first love, and I still have feelings for her.”

I caught on fast. He wanted me to see if Dara unnie felt the same way and to tell him how to get her to like him.

“CHEONGMAL! Waaaaah of course I can help you!” I exclaimed, “So, when did you first realise you liked her as more than a friend?” I nudged him cheekily. GD blushed bright red.

“Ummm, I think it was the day she left that I realised,” He shyly said, “so what does your sister like?”

“Dara unnie likes the colour pink, couple tees and ddokbbokkii , tough and cute YOUNGER guys….”

“ASSA!” I heard GD say

“Hahahah why are you so happy? Is it because I said younger guys?” I said, emphasising on the word ‘younger’.

“Yea, Dara noona and I have a four year age difference, but she always acts like she’s younger than me.”

G-DRAGON’S POV

Min Jee agreed to help me win her sister’s heart. I was really happy and excited about this. We exchanged numbers so she can call me whenever she has ‘news’. Finally, after ten years, I can date my first and last love.

A/n  HI EVERYONE! DID YOU GUYS LIKE THE DARAGON MOMENTS IN THE CHAP!? WERE YOU GUYS SURPRISED AT THE GUESTS? Sorry this chap is mainly about GD and Dara, the rest of the fic would be entirely Min Jee’s story with only a few Daragon moments..unless you guys wamt more^^ I LOVE THAT COUPLE! Scuse the cheesy parts of this fanfic! Dont forget to comment! NO SILENT READERS~