Visit to J.Tune Camp

I'm Thunder's sister? MALDO AN DWAE!

 

CHAPTER FIVE

~YOUR POV~

*Yawn* I got up drowsily, from my warm cacoon of blankets draped all over my body.  I go downstairs slowly, still unable to fully balance myself on a hunt for delicious food to satisfy the constant growling of my stomach. Lucky for me I can eat mountains of food and not even gain any weight at all. Finally I reach the kitchen which is absolutely huge, packed with all the food you would ever want to eat. There I see a tray with my breakfast already prepared for me to dig in too.

I carefully bring my tray of food to the dining room, making sure I don’t spill any of it onto the floor. To my surprise I see Thunder oppa in the dining eating the same food hungrily. I was really shocked when I saw him there because I haven’t seen him in the morning for ages, all because of his never ending schedules.

~THUNDER’S POV~

I sit down and start to eat the food that was prepared, as I wait for my donsaeng to wake up and come down. It has been great having a younger sister. Luckily it didn’t take that long for Min Jee to warm up to Dara noona and I. As I continue to eat, I see Min Jee walking slowly into the dining room. I’m so excited I’ve got something planned for her today so that she can spend more time with her oppa and also the rest of MBLAQ.

“Dongsaeng- ah come sit down and eat with me.” I said with excitement in my voice

“Oppa.. why are you here?” she asked with confusion in her voice

“Yah, you don’t want me to be here. ” I asked pretending to be hurt

“It’s just that I thought you would be at a schedule” she said

“Aigoo my dongsaeng looks so cute with bed hair” I teased

“Yah stop teasing me, you know how much I absolutely hate agyeo and being called cute.” she said while she pouted unintentionally

“Ahh!  Kyeopta!!!” I said still teasing her

“Yah geu man hae!” she said with annoyance in her voice

“Neh arasso” I said defeated

“Dongsaeng-ah do you want to come with me to J. Tune Camp to watch MBLAQ  and your one and only oppa that is the most awesome person in the world ” I joked

“Sure! When time do we leave? ”

“In about an hour, we both still need to wash up and change.” I answered

“Arasso I’m finished eating I’ll go up and get ready now”

“Okay gaja” I said while bringing all our dishes in the kitchen

“Also FYI when you were boasting about yourself, I know you were secretly talking about me” she said while laughing

“Aish this kid...” I chuckled.

~YOUR POV~

Assa!!! I get to wear clothes that I bought yesterday with 2NE1. I quickly wash up and change into my outfit CL chose for me. I carefully apply some light make-up then I head downstairs ready to go. I see Thunder oppa waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.

“Dongsaeng- ah gaja” he said as he lead me outside to his car

“This is yours!” I said completely shocked

“Yep! Wahh it took me so long to be able to buy this...” he said while grinning wildly

I got into the car and before I knew it we sped off. After a few minutes we were there. We walked into the J Tune camp building making our way to where MBLAQ would be practising. As I walked next to Thunder oppa I heard many girls around my age whispering about me. *they must be trainees. Finally Thunder oppa opened the door revealing a large practice room that looked amazing.

“Stay here okay, I won’t take long. I’ll go look for the rest of the members” he said while walking out of the room

Hmmm what should I do while waiting for them. *Hehehehe I know let’s test out this room shall we. I plugged in my iPod and go down the screen looking for my favourite song to dance to. Dancing and singing was my passion but not very many people actually knew about it. Finally I find the song I was looking for and started to dance my heart out even doing some technical moves that required great flexibility. After I finished my short routine I heard a loud roaring applause. I turn around and see MBLAQ smiling at me with dorky smiles.

“Ahnyeong MBLAQ oppas!” I said still out of breath

“Yah dongsaeg- ah you never told me you could dance like that” Thunder oppa said

“Yeah you were great!” Mir, GO and Seungho chorused

“We should dance together one day” Lee Joon said while smiling widely

“Yeah that would be great!” i said while slightly blushing

I sat down on the ground leaning against the wall while waited to watch MBLAQ  practise.

“I wonder if you guys would be good enough to be able to impress me” I joked

“Well wait and see” Mir said confidently

Soon enough the music blasted across the room. Before I knew it MBLAQ  started to belt out dance moves that looked amazing in every way. *WOW they sure impressed me. I continue to watch their consistently perfect routine. Honestly out of all of them Lee Joon really caught my eye. He was definitely the best dancer out of all of them because he really showed great technique and gracefulness throughout the whole dance. After a few minutes they finished.

“DAEBAK!!!” I yelled at them while applauding

“Thanks!” they all said

Soon they all started practising their singing parts.*WOW really god at singing too. Then it came up to Thunder oppa and Mir’s rapping parts. I’ve always had an interest in rapping it seems so cool. They practised non- stop for I don’t know how long. *Don’t they ever get tired they haven’t even had a single break since morning. Then I dozed off into my thoughts and dreams.

~LEE JOON’S POV~

Finally we are done for the day. When people say how hard it is to be a kpop idol, they are definitely not lying at all.

“Joon- ah we’re going to get some food okay, take care of Min Jee” Thunder said

“Arasso” I said

“We won’t take long” Seungho hyung said as they walked out of the room

I turn around and see a sleeping Min Jee curled up in a ball in the furthest corner of the room. I walk closer to her and sit down next to her. I examined her appearance, she looked absolutely breath takingly beautiful today and I can definitely tell she has a great fashion sense.

Suddenly her head leaned against my shoulder causing my heart to beat insane. *I wonder what this feeling is. Then I heard muffled whimpers from the angel that was sleeping on my shoulder. I look at her perfect face and see small droplets of tears escaping her closed eyes followed by her saying umma over and over again. *otteoke otteoke? Then she started to cry even more. *what has happened to her that causes her to even cry in her sleep? I shook her awake and she looked at me with teary eyes. I immediately hugged her and comforted her saying that it was just a dream and that everything is okay, little did I know that whatever I say to her she would never feel completely at okay because of her dreadful past. As I was about to ask her what was wrong, the rest of MBLAQ barged into the room with bags full of food in their hands.

~YOUR POV~

I wake up because of someone shaking me, when I look up I see Lee Joon. Immediately he hugged me and started to comfort me. For some reason it felt really good to be hugged by him. I had that same dream again, the dream that haunted me every night, the dream of my mother’s death. Soon the rest of MBLAQ came with food. * YAY food!!! We ate and ate satisfying our hunger. Without noticing it was already getting dark. Thunder and I said bye to the rest and left first. Soon we got home and headed upstairs to finally rest from a very exhausting and eventful day.

After an hour trying to sleep I decide to go out for a walk. I look into everyone’s rooms making sure they are all asleep. I head outside to start exploring the streets or Seoul. I reach a dark alley THEN I SAW... 

 

A/N Hi guys!!! Thanks to all the subscribers that have supported this story! I'm really grateful to all of you!