Love triangle and a mysterious threat

I'm Thunder's sister? MALDO AN DWAE!

 

 

CHAP 17

 

~SANDEUL’S POV~

I smashed the screen with my fingertips as I frantically played the ridiculously addicting game on my iPad. GAME OVER... *Ughhhh why can’t I ever beat Baro’s high score* As I started to scrunch up my hair in frustration I heard the door of the dorm creak open.

 

“Oh Channie you’re back!”I said with a smile spreading across my face

 

“Annyeong hyung...”He said with a sad tone

 

“Yah what’s wrong?”I replied with worry casted on my face

 

“It’s nothing, I’m fine!”He said a bit too over excitedly, obviously lying.

 

Before I could even ask him another question he had already walked away into his room. Maybe he just needs some alone time...

 

~Gongchan’s POV~

Why does it hurt so much... my heart felt like it had been crushed into billions of pieces. Why is this happening  to me. It feels like my past is replaying over and over again non –stop. Every time I liked a girl or was interested in a girl she was always taken away from me just like that. *Am I cursed or something ?* I felt the stinging sensation run through my eyes. No way, I can’t cry. I have to man up. *THIS TIME I’M GOING TO FIGHT FOR HER!*  

 

~Taemin’s POV~

I walked home with a grin on my face remembering the events that happened today. I never expected a girl that pretty to be introduced to me. When we bumped into Min Jee I was blown away by just the slightest glimpse of that girl standing next to her. Her name.... oh yeah that’s right Yoona. *Wahhh I should invite her out somewhere one day so that we can become closer* I started to think of her smile she flashed at us when we met her. *Why is it so hot in here all of a sudden* I should talk to her tomorrow so that we can get closer and become friends...

 

>>>NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL<<<

    

~Yoona’s POV~

I arrived at school feeling lively and refreshed. Honestly... yes I think I may have the slightest crush on Taemin. Well maybe a bit more than that, but I’m not sure. I thought over everything that had happened yesterday and all I can think of is utter confusion. I think I should talk to him more and then I’ll decide on my feelings. Just as I snapped out of my thoughts I saw a familiar person walking right up to me.

 

“Oh Taemin –shi annyeonghaseyo!” I said with a grin spreading across my lips, covering my nervous emotions on my face

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, please call me oppa, formality makes me feel a bit awkward” he said with a shy smile

 

“Ah neh.” I said slightly embarrassed

 

“I think that was the bell, I should go..... T-Taemin oppa ”I stuttered and looked down at the ground as my cheeks flushed crimson

 

“Haha kyeopta” he said as he started walking away, leaving me standing there with a tomato face

 

~Gongchan’s POV~

I walked through the entry through to the main hall of TOP uni, then I froze. There stood Yoona with a flustered blushed face. I quickly hid behind the closest wall and stealthily leant forward to get a glimpse of who exactly she was conversing with. *Taemin* I furrowed my eyebrows at the thought of Taemin being the one that made her blush and embarrassed. *I want to be the only person in the world that could do that to her* Jealousy spread through my body like wild fire. I was sure I heard her clearly calling him oppa while stuttering. Then I heard him calling her cute. That’s it now that I have met my rival, I’m up for the challenge to capture her heart. *MAY THE BEST MAN WIN*   

 

~Min Jee’s POV~

I saw Yoona standing against a wall by herself, as I started to her I spotted Taemin oppa walking up to her also. *kekeke I should go and leave them to talk*As I looked back again one more time before disappearing around the corner, I saw them talking to each other with light tinted cheeks. *Aww they’re so cute together^^*

 

I kept walking, just as I looked back to the front I collided with someone.

“Aigoo Mianheyo” I said guiltily

 

“Hah you better be” she said as she looked up to scan my features

 

“Oh it’s you” she spat with utter disgust lingering from her voice

 

“Uhmm excuse me, I have never met you before, I think you may have gotten the wrong person” I said in confusion

 

“Shut up with all your blabbering, you’re wasting my time! I HAVE ONE THING TO TELL YOU AND YOU BETTER LISTEN CAREFULLY! STAY AWAY FROM KIM JONGHYUN HE’S MINE! IF YOU DON’T COOPERATE YOU’LL SURELY RGERET IT! ” she growled and started to walk away before I could even soak in what just happened.

 

Geez what was all that about when did I do anything to her. I don’t even know who she is! *WHO IS SHE???*

 

A/N Mianhe! I cant believe I haven't updated for over a month now :( I promise i will try harder from now on to update so that I won't disappoint any of you wonderful readers. Thx for all the new readers and subscribers! I was so happy to see new subbies after a ridiculously hard and long week of exams^^  Plz continue to support this story and plz comment and give me feedback on how the story is unfolding and some ideas too XD! i love hearing what you guys have to say..... Gomowo!