Yoona's crush and admirer

I'm Thunder's sister? MALDO AN DWAE!

CHAPTER 16

As I picked up her book to put in my bag, something fell out that caught my attention. I picked up the piece and realised that it was the same paper she was looking at before. I looked at it and saw a child’s writing on it, then I flipped it over to see that it was. When I looked at it, I was so shocked that my hands became numbed and I dropped the photo. I quickly picked it up again still not believing what just happened. Why does she have this?! Thought rushed through my mind and I stood, frozen, on the spot.

*The boy in the picture is me and the girl is…Minny? Min Jee. The Minny from ten years ago is the Min Jee now! I’ve finally found her! Why couldn’t I recognize her? *

I rushed out of the classroom, my eyes scanning the entire hallway for her, but she was no where to be seen. I missed her do much! I can’t wait to tell her that I was the boy in the photo. Just then realization stuck me. I’ve heard about Min Jee’s past…her childhood. She didn’t have a very happy childhood, in fact, it was a pretty depressing story, and she obviously wants to forget it. If I tell her that I was the Deullie oppa from ten years ago, it will remind her of her miserable past. I contemplated in whether I should tell her or not, and finally decided not to. Telling her that I was the little boy from all those years ago might be too impacting and remind her of bad memories. I decided that I will tell her when the time is right. But in the meantime, I will fill up those ten years we missed by acting like the Deullie oppa she knew.

MIN JEE’S POV

“Yoona, let’s walk home, pali the sun is starting to set.” I called to Yoona.

“Neh, just wait, I need to pack up my books.” She quickly sweeped all her books into her bag and we walked towards the school gate. Just then, we bumped into Taemin, Key and Minho.

“Hi guys, did you just finish classes?” I asked them

“Yea, we’re heading home now.” Key told us.

“Um, Min Jee, are those your friends?” Yoona asked me.

“Yea they’re SHINee, this is Key, Minho and Taemin.” I said and pointed to them accordingly.

We chatted a bit more whilst walking home, then we separated ways and I was laft with Yoona. A bright pink Yoona.

“Yoona, are you…blushing? Hahahha! Do you have a crush on one of them?” I teased

She shook her head vigourously.

“A-ani, they’re just friends.” She stuttered.

“Really? Then why are you stuttering and blushing. You can’t even look me in the eye.” I continued.

“Ok, fine, I admit it, I find one of them quite good-looking,” she gave in.

“Which one~?”

“Ermm, Taemin.”

“Waaah chincha?! Chookahamnida! He has a great personality too!”

“Yah hajima! Promise to keep this between us, araji?”

SOMEONE’S POV

“Assa! Classes or finally over!” I excitedly thought as I started making my way towards the main gates, that’s when I saw three boys with Min Jee and…..Yoona. Yoona, she’s so beautiful, flawless, nice and polite. She was pretty inside and out. I could feel my cheeks turning red when she smiled.

After they talked for a bit more, they parted ways and left to go home. I decided it was time for me to go too, but then I overheard Min Jee.

“Yoona, are you…blushing? Hahahha! Do you have a crush on one of them?”

A pang of jealousy ran through me like electricity. It felt like my unrequited love had ended. But there is still hope, right?

a/n mianhae about the late update! t and the short chap! Thanks you for all the support! Comment who you think the person that has a crush on Yoona is^^