Shopping with 2NE1

I'm Thunder's sister? MALDO AN DWAE!

Do you like the new poster? This amazing poster was created by amy91luvkey from Insane Desire graphic shop.

This is what Min Jee is wearing.

Your POV

It has been a few days since Thunder Oppa’s friends came over. It has been very boring lately since both Dara and Thunder had schedules. I also start university in a couple of days, I will be attending Top University, the University that all the kpop idols attend. The University was made because the idols were being harassed at normal public schools and universitys. You must be very confused at why I am schooling there, the reason is because I got a scholarship, all thanks to my brother and sister. Besides kpop idols, there are also students with scholarships who attend Top University, they are usually relatives of the celebrities. Yes, they might still fangirl/boy over the idols but it will be less chaotic because the siblings are usually used to it anyways. Another reason why they made scholarships for close relatives, was because sasaeng fans would stalk them to get information about their idol sibling.

DING-DONG

I wonder who that is? It can’t be Mr and Mrs Park since they work until early morning. Could it be…….

“DARA UNNIE!!!” I ran towards her and hugged her really tightly.

“Ahnyeong my dongsaeng! Did you miss me?” Dara joked

“Of course I did, unnie. I have been so bored lately.”

“Chincha? Me and the rest of 2NE1 are going shopping later, wanna come along?”

“Of course I do……but… would your friends mind me tagging along?”

“I’m sure they won’t mind. I’ve been telling them about you and they really want to meet you.”

“Chongmal!? Wahhhhhh 2NE1 wants to see me?! I’m so excited! Lets go then!”

I hurriedly got changed, grabbed my bag and met Dara unnie downstairs.

“I just gave them a call,” said Dara Unnie, “We’re gonna meet at Yeoungdeoungpo Station and then we’re shopping at Times Square.”

“Ok, it’s my first time shopping at Seoul!” I said excitedly.

“Alright, calm down, Min Jee.”

“I can’t~~~”

So we took the subway to Yeoungdeoungpo Station and waited for the others to come. After about 5 minutes of waiting, we saw Park Bom and Minzy running towards us with CL behind, trying to catch up. Once we all gathered we set off towards Times Square Mall.

 

 

DARA’S POV

Judging from Min Jee’s expression and behaviour she has never been to any of Seoul’s Mega Malls before, she was bouncing everywhere and peeking into random stores. When we were all shopping together, it really felt like she was my sister, sisters that grew up together.

YOUR POV

All these stores sold really interesting items, ranging from cosmetics to toy models. Suddenly, I saw an accessory store with lots of cameras outside. Filming. I pushed through the crowds and peeked into the quaint shop. I think they were filming a mv. There was a really pretty girl that had a cream skirt and a stripy t-shirt. Next to her was a guy-maybe a bit older than me-he had a leopard print shirt, headphones around his neck and black skinny jeans. Probably just a kpop star.

“Baro,” the director yelled, “act like a bad boy!”

Hmmmmm…….so that’s his name.

I squirmed back out of the crowd and joined my sister again.

“Where did you go? We were worried about you!” Dara Unnie exclaimed.

“Mianhae, I won’t run off again.” I said.

I didn’t think about Baro anymore and continued to shop. 

A few hours later, we entered a really big women’s fashion store. CL claimed that this store had cheap but really good quality and fashionable items. So we decided to have a look around there.CL was right, there were a lot of ‘fashionable’ clothes at a good price, and being the fashionista she is, CL decided to pick an item for all of us. She picked these shoes for Dara. This sweater for Minzy, and this jacket for Park Bom. She knows their style really well. Lastly, she picked something for me. She said she didn’t know my type of style so she picked this outfit and said,

 “Hope you like it, this is the trendiest outfit nowadays. It really suits you.”

“Wow, thank you so much! You really do have a great sense of fashion. In fact, I’m gonna wear this tomorrow.” I said.

CL’S POV

I really wanted to help her pick an outfit because she was like a sister to me, even though we just met.  She thanked me gratefully and even said she will wear it tomorrow. Dara is so lucky to have a little sister like her, she even has a good fashion sense!

YOUR POV

After a few more hours of looking around we made our way back to the subway. I reslly had a lot of fun today. I became closer to 2NE1, they were all really nice to me. I joked around with Minzy, talked about the latest trends with CL, Park Bom introduced me to kpop bands which I didn’t know about since I lived in Japan. Dara told me childhood stories and secrets about Thunder oppa and herself. It was one of the most enjoyable times that I had experienced in Korea so far, closely followed by meeting MBLAQ. Dara unnie actually felt like a sister to me, it felt like we grew up together.  She was the one that welcomed me in the warmest way. She is one of the very few people I trust. I am so lucky to have a sister like her.