My Treasure

I'm Thunder's sister? MALDO AN DWAE!

 

CHAPTER 15

MIN JEE’S POV

After Sandeul’s emotional story, we packed up and left the hideout, it was pretty late already. We all split up to go back home. Today was a really nice day. Hanging out with B1A4 was really fun. On the way home I wondered about Minny. Who was she? A little girl who lives in Japan? I wonder if I have seen her around? Somehow her nickname sounded so familiar, it was ringing in my mind like a forgotten memory fighting to be remembered. * Oh well it’s probably nothing, maybe just my crazy imagination acting up again...

~AT HOME~

I finished washing up, dressed into my pyjamas and began scavenging for food. After I satisfied my appetite I went back to my room. *Hmmm it’s not that late yet, maybe I should go through some of my things that I brought from Japan. Honestly, I’m not one of those perfectly organized girls. Even though most of the things were already unpacked, I still had a few boxes of things left, which I pretty much never felt bothered enough to unpack. As I opened box by box and unpacked everything, something caught my attention. A box which looked like all the others but with a label 私の宝物 , which meant My Treasure. I realised right away that it was my mum’s writing and started to tear up as soon as all the memories flashed in my head. I slowly opened the box not knowing what to expect... Then I saw something that was shocking....... it was filled all the memories my mum and I experienced together.

By this time I was already pouring out with tears looking through all the memories we had together. I never even knew my mum had a box like this and I never realised that I brought this to Korea. After an hour I had looked through the whole box. From diaries to photo albums, there was everything.

I carefully packed up everything and made sure it was in a safe place that no one could ever discover. I was about to go to bed until I saw a photo on the floor. I went up to it and picked it up and went to my desk to have a better look at it *It must have fallen out of one of the photo albums. I my desk lamp and inspected the mysterious photo. It was a photo of a girl and a boy, both around the age of seven. Obviously I recognised the girl as myself but... who is that boy? I hardly can remember any of my childhood because of all the hardship I faced. When I was younger I made sure that I shut off as much as I can of all my memories of my childhood, so that I won’t remember all the negative things that have ruined it. I flipped it over to its back side and saw a child’s writing on it saying ‘Please don’t forget me, because I will never forget you and I believe we will meet again through fate’. I was so touched by these words written on the back  that I started to cry and I believed that the boy wrote those meaningful words. * I never knew a little boy could say such deep words that would make me so emotional for no reason.

 Who is this boy???...

Suddenly I heard knocking on my door, snapping me out of my daze. I quickly tucked the photo inside my textbook because it was the closest thing to me so that no one will see it, then I opened the door.

THUNDER’S POV

I finally came home from J .Tune. Camp and wanted to go see my dongsaeng because I felt bad that I haven’t been able to see her for awhile, because of all the promotions MBLAQ are currently having. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. *Hmmm maybe she’s already asleep. As I was about to open the door, the door slowly opened revealing a bloodshot eyed Min Jee.

“Dongsaeng ah kwenchana? Have you been crying?” I asked her, feeling really concerned

“Oh a..aniyo oppa kwenchana. Gokjong hajima.” She said while flashing a smile

“Are you sure, you look like you’ve been crying.” I said still not convinced

“Neh kwenchana oppa, I haven’t been crying, I’m just tired” she said still smiling

“Neh, jaljayo dongsaeng ah” I said as I hugged her

“Jaljayo oppa, see you tommorow” she said as she closed her door

I know that there is something wrong, I’m not stupid, but she looks like she wants some space so I’ll give her space and wait till she is ready to tell me what happened. I know how cheerful her smile is and that smile she just flashed to me looked so forced and you could see how sad she was in her eyes. I’ll just wait patiently for her to open up. Hopefully that’s soon,  I don’t like seeing her like that, it also hurts me...

AT SCHOOL

SANDEULS’S POV

I opened the classroom door and sat at my assigned seat and saw Min Jee sitting there looking at something.

“Min Jee ah what are you looking at?” I asked with curiousity

“Oh oppa you’re here. It’s nothing. ” she said as she quickly hid the piece of paper in her notebook.

“Oh songsaengnim is here already. What subject do you have next?” I asked her

“Maths...” she sighed

“I’ve got English. Oh well see you after lunch then!” I said while smiling brightly

“Neh!” she said as she flashed her cheerful smile at me

I went to my seat and sat down again, eventually zoning out because of the boring lecture.
 

RING!!!! *Assa! Finally the boring lecture is finished!

As I packed up my stuff I saw that Min Jee had already left, when I looked at her desk I saw that she left her notebook behind. I ran out the classroom trying to catch her, but she was nowhere to be found. *Oh well I’ll give it to her at lunch

As I picked up her book to put in my bag, something fell out that caught my attention. I picked up the piece and realised that it was the same paper she was looking at before. I looked at it and saw a child’s writing on it, then I flipped it over to see that it was. When I looked at it, I was so shocked that my hands became numbed and I dropped the photo. I quickly picked it up again still not believing what just happened.

WHY DOES SHE HAVE THIS...???...   

 

A/N heyy guys!!!! Plz don't be silent readers and comment. I love hearing what you guys think. Also plz subscribe!!!!! ^^  <3

 

HAHAHAHA  LOVE SANDEUL'S LAUGH LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!