Meeting Mblaq

I'm Thunder's sister? MALDO AN DWAE!

CHAPTER 3

YOUR POV

“I’ll get it.” Thunder said. He opened the door to let his guests in. I couldn’t see the people but they sounded like guys. I could make out some of what they said.

“Yo wassup man!”

“Ahnyong!”

“Ya Thunder!”

“Sup”

“Hurry up and come in, I want you to meet someone.” Thunder said

“Hahahaha, who is it? Your girlfriend?” All of them cracked up and went in. There were four guys about Thunder’s age. One was really muscular, another was really cute looking. Then there were the two that seemed older than the rest. A guy with dark circles under his eyes and one with spiky brown hair. I decided to not bother them and was about to walk up the stairs when Thunder yelled out my name.

“Ya, Min Jee-ah! Come say hello to my friends!”

I hesitated but eventually brought myself to stand next to Thunder.

“Meet my dongsaeng! Lee Min Jee!” Thunder announced happily to his friends.

“A-Ahnyonghaeseyo” I stuttered.

“Yah Thunder, why didn’t you tell us you had such a pretty dongsaeng?” said the cute looking guy.

“You hiding her from us?” joked the dark circledude.

I started to get a bit embarrassed and was about to walk away when Thunder pulled me back. I tried to make up an excuse to leave them.

“I won’t bother you guys, I’ll go upstairs.”

“Hey, why don’t you hang with us? We should get to know each other more!” Spiky Hair said.

How could I resist the offer when he asked so nicely? I don’t want them to have a bad impression of me.

“Uhhhhh, sure. “

THUNDER’S POV

Something’s wrong, the members aren’t usually that nice to a girl that they’ve just met. Maybe it’s because she’s my sister. Wow I’m still not used to her being my sister. What if one of them fall for her? It is possible. I looked at all of them. Seungho seems like he’s just treating her as a dongsaeng or his own sister. I know G.O’s ideal type style and my sister isn’t it and he knows he’s too old for her. Mir is like me, he has a noona so he has never experienced having a younger sibling. Therefore, he is treating Min Jee like his own dongsaeng. Then there’s Lee Joon. He’s been staring at my sister the whole time and smiling like an idiot and he hasn’t said one word since he came in. He keeps on blushing as well. I better watch out of him.

We sat down, some of us were on the couch and some were on the ground. Me, Min Jee and Joon were on the couch with Min Jee in the middle and Seungho, G.O and Mir were on the ground. We started and the guys introduced themselves to Min Jee.

MIN JEE’S POV

The dark circle guy went first. “Ahnyeonghaeseyo, choneun Seungho imnida.”

Then the cute looking guy went, “Hey wassup! Choneun Mir imnida, hope we get along well.” I couldn’t help but ask him how old he was.

“Neh, I’m 19 this year, my birthday is in March.” Mir explained

“Ahhh, that means you’re a year older than me. I thought we were the same age!”

Then the spiky haired guy introduced himself, “Ahnyeong, choneun G.O imnida. Has anyone ever told you that you’re cute?”

What the what kinda question was that. Did he just say I’m CUTE? Me? CUTE? No way! I am not cute. I didn’t want to look mean so I just replied with a simple no.

The muscular dude hasn’t said a word since he came in. It was his turn to introduce himself. “A-Ahnyeonghaeseyo, choneun J-Joon imnida, nice to meet you.” *Awwww he’s blushing and stuttering. He flashed a smile at me and it was one of the most amazing smiles I have ever seen.

We talked about ourselves for a little while. After a while, G.O decided that we should share childhood stories so that we could know each other better and become closer. I told them about how I broke my arm by falling off a chair, Seungho said he was class president in high school. Eventually, we started throwing questions at each other-including real deep questions- like, “When was your first kiss?” Mir asked me. I blushed bright red and replied,

“I haven’t had it yet.”

“WOAH REALLY!” they all exclaimed. Why were they so surprised? I don’t even have a boyfriend yet. It was my turn to ask the question. I thought for a while and decided to aim my question at Thunder.

“Who was your first love, Thunder oppa?”

Immediately,Thunder turned bright pink.

“I think I know the answer to this one.” Joon said mischievously

“Can you tell me, please?” I don’t know why I was so curious, guess I just wanted to embarrass Thunder.

“Ok, its…”

“Don’t you dare tell her, Joon”  Thunder warned

“Its….” Joon leaned closer to me when Thunder suddenly yelled

“Ya, back off, she’s my dongsaeng!”

“Alright, alright we get it. Tsk, so protective.”

 

A FEW HOURS LATER

I should pack up now since they are busy playing their video games. I stood up and started picking up the rubbish and wiping up the table. I put all the dirty dishes in the sink when Joon suddenly asked me what I was doing.

“I’m cleaning up.”

“I’ll help you.” He offered.

So, side-by-side, we began washing the dishes. We joked around and flicked water at each other. To sum it up, we became closer.

We finally finish washing up the dishes (the chore should have taken us ten minutes but instead we took forty minutes.) and sprawled ourselves on the large couch.

“We should go now, let’s not bother them anymore.” Seungho said.

“Aniyo, it’s fine Seungho-sshi, I had fun.” I exclaimed.

“How many times did I tell you not to call me Seungho-sshi? Just call me Seungho oppa or something. Anyways we’ll be off now.”

“Ok, take care, see you soon!” me and Thuder called after them.

Today was super fun, I met so many new friends all because of Thunder……my oppa.

 

a/n Wooooooh double update. Tell me how its going so far. B1A4 and SHINee will be coming in chap 7, anticipate it!