Sandeul's elementary crush

I'm Thunder's sister? MALDO AN DWAE!

a/n BEWARE OF EXTREME CHEESINESS

CHAPTER 14

-Next it landed on Sandeul-

“Truth.” Sandeul said

“So hyung what’s you ideal type” asked Gonchan

“WOW what an awkward question especially coming from the maknae, can’t wait to hear your answer” Baro said as he high fived Gongchan

~Sandeul’s POV~

Aish what should I say....

“Well…um…I don’t have an ideal type but there was this one girl that I met in elementary school…and I guess you could say she was my first love and my ‘ideal’ type.”

“Ooooooh hyung has a crush~” teased Baro

“Yah, do you want me to tell the story or what?!” I said annoyed.

“Go ahead and tell us your amazing love story.” Jinyoung urged.

“Aish, I know I’m gonna regret this,” I mumbled, “What I say here stays between us, araji?”

“Neh, arasso, now pali and tell the story already.” Min Jee said.

“Ok, It all started when I was in elementary school, my family and I went on a trip to Japan. The trip was a very sudden decision, we decided to go because my Grandpa lives in Japan and he was extremely sick. After we received the news from my auntie who told us that Grandpa might not last one more week, we immediately rushed to Japan.

Once we arrived in Japan we quickly rushed to Grandpa’s hospital. We went into his private ward and saw most of my aunties, uncles and cousins there. From looking at Grandpa’s physical condition, we knew he wouldn’t last long. This was really heartbreaking for me to see because Grandpa wasn’t just my mum’s dad to me, he was my friend. Whenever I visited him, we would spend hours talking and teaching me new things.

Grandpa died three days after we arrived in Japan. On the day of the funeral I was devastated, right after it ended, I ran out of the building. I think my parents understood because they didn’t stop me from having some alone time. I was crying and running until I reached a quiet park. I slowed down and walked around thinking about my deceased grandfather. Suddenly I heard the sound of a guitar and the voice of a girl singing. Her voice wasn’t just anything, it was amazing. It calmed me down, it was like God had sent an angel from heaven to sing for me. I walked towards the direction where the angelic voice was coming from. There was a little girl, maybe a few years younger than me. She was in a pale yellow dress which reached her knees. She was playing on a battered looking guitar while singing. I stood there dumbfounded, listening to her song and the beautiful music she was producing.

There were other people who were listening to her as well, but I stayed there the longest. I might have stood there for a few hours just listening to her sweet and captivating voice. There were many moments when she would look up and notice me…then she would smile. Her smile was small but it was amazing. It was the prettiest eye smile I had ever seen.

After she had sung her last song for the day, she started packing up. I didn’t even notice it was sunset already. I wonder where her parents were? Was she here by herself? Whilst she was packing up, I went up to her and decided to start a conversation. Then I realised I couldn’t because she wasn’t Korean. Suddenly a small voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Hi, um, are you Korean?” The little girl asked me in Korean.

I was completely taken aback.

“Neh, how did you know?” I asked

“Hmmm, I don’t know, I guess you don’t look like you’re from here.” she smiled.
“Are you Korean too?” I asked

“Yes I am, but I moved to Japan when I was very young so I’m not that good at Korean.”

“Ahhh, I see, where are your parents?” I asked as I looked around the empty park

“My mum is probably still working so I usually have to walk home by myself.” She answered

“Do you want me to walk you back?” I asked nervously, “I mean, it must be pretty boring walking by yourself with no one to talk to.” I added

“Hahahaha neh it is pretty lonely.”

I walked her home and offered to carry her guitar. It was a pretty peaceful walk home, there were birds chirping and the breeze gently blowing. We actually didn’t talk much on the way but there was a comfortable silence. Once we arrived, we said our goodbyes and I left.

I went to visit her every day for the rest of the week. I would go to the park in the late afternoon and listen to her until it was sunset. In that time we became very close friends, almost best friends. She told me her friends would call her Minny, therefore that’s what I called her. Although I never learnt her real name and I might not ever see her again, I would never forget the times we had together….and her voice. Unfortunately, our days together were short and soon I had to go back to Korea. When I told her the news, we were both sad but even though we were young, we knew that this day would come sooner or later.

When I arrived back at Korea I missed her a lot. I missed listening to her voice, I missed walking her home and I missed her smile. I tried to contact her but there was no way that I could. She didn’t have a phone, I didn’t know her address...the only thing I knew was her nickname, Minny.” I concluded.

“Wow that was a great story, Sandeul.” Said CNU

“Hey, you still haven’t answered my question, hyung!” Gongchan complained.

“So is your ideal type a girl who can sing and has a nice eyesmile?” Jinyoung asked.

“Hmmm, maybe, but all I can say is I will find Minny and I will never give up.” I said

“I’ve never seen this side to Sandeul before, whenever we get together, he’s always the dorky one.” Min Jee said.

“I guess I have an emotional and serious side too.” I joked.

MIN JEE’S POV

After Sandeul’s emotional story, we packed up and left the hideout, it was pretty late already. We all split up to go back home. Today was a really nice day. Hanging out with B1A4 was really fun. On the way home I wondered about Minny. Who was she? A little girl who lives in Japan? I wonder if I have seen her around?

a/n Heeey chapter 14 is FINALLY here. Was it too cheesy for you guys? Please tell me how the story is going so far, i feel that the past few chappies haven been too great because i haven tbeen getting any subscribers or comments. Hopefully you enjoy it and dont forget to comment and subscribe!