Top Uni

I'm Thunder's sister? MALDO AN DWAE!

 

YOUR POV

I grit my teeth anxiously as I dress up into my outfit and begin to get ready to go to my location... TOP Uni . I was about to walk out of the front door and start my journey. I decided to walk there because it wasn’t really that far away from where I now live. However Thunder oppa, being the overly protective oppa he is, clearly objected and pretty much ran out of the mansion like a maniac and kidnapped me before I even walked a metre away from the house. Then he forced me into a black BMW and told the driver to bring me to my location. Of course, I knew something like this would happen. Thunder oppa probably thinks I’ll get kidnapped by some pedo or something and look what happened, I just did...

If only my holiday went longer. One thing about me, I absolutely hate school. All you do is go to class and be bored out of your brains and then eat , what’s so fun about that? *Well except for the eating part, hehehe! Even though I’m extremely nervous, I’m also  excited at the same time because I have a feeling this new school year will be different. First of all my dreams are finally coming true after suffering so much, I get to do what I love every day because I’m attending the MOST PRESTIGIOUS PERFORMING ARTS UNIVERSITY IN ALL OF SEOUL!

After daydreaming the whole time, I finally reached my destination. Before getting out of the car I take a peek out of the window examining its appearance .*WOW it's so big, is this even a uni. Thank goodness the windows are tinted or else people would think I was crazy because I couldn’t stop grinning like an idiot. Here goes nothing, I get out of the car and thank the driver. I walk through the main gates of the entrance making my way through all surrounding people, every step I take is the beginning of my new life, I hope it goes well... After I look around the large modern interior of the uni I eventually spot a sign saying ‘Main Office’. I head straight towards the receptionist and tell her that I was a new student starting today. She handed me my schedule and I looked at my first class, English. Daebak!  I have my favourite subject as my first class ever.... NOT! I seriously hate English even though I know it is one of the most widely spoken languages across the globe. The reason is because I absolutely at it. Great, I am totally going to fail... (-_-;)

I accidentally bump into a random girl and quickly apologise, at the same time asking her directions to my class. I finally arrived. I silently walked in, not having the guts to look up. *I hate being the new girl...    

Minho’s POV

"Good morning everyone, I’m glad to tell you that we will have a new student in this class starting from today”. Just when the teacher stopped talking, suddenly a girl with long slightly wavy red hair walked in with her face facing downwards. “Oh here she is! Please come to the front and introduce yourself to the class" the songsaenim said 

“Neh songsaengnim” she said with a shakey voice

"Annyeonghaseyo, choneun Lee Min Jee imnida. Please take care of me. " she said with an angelic voice while flashing the most beautiful, sincere smile I have ever seen

Honestly, yes I do have to admit she is extremely pretty. It was quite evident that I was not the only one who thought that, all around the classroom there were guys staring at her with starstruck expressions smacked across theire face making them grin like complete dorks.

While I was deep in thought suddenly the songsaangnim called me. 

"Neh?" I said politely

"Minho, can you please show Min Jee around the school, you will both have free periods until lunch so that you have plenty of time to give her a tour and explore the school campus" the teacher replied 

"Neh songsaengnim." I said feeling a bit excited for some reason

As I agreed, groans coming from all directions of the classroom arose. I guess they all wanted to get to know her, but I was the one picked not them *mwahahaha! I lead her out of the classroom and we walk side by side down the long hallway. Hopefully this won't be too awkward because I really want to get to know her.

YOUR POV

So I’m being toured by a guy called Minho... He seemed like a really nice guy, so I was pretty excited to get to know him. *Did I just hear correctly? No class until lunch? Wow, I’m loving this school already!

As we started to walk out of the classroom, I stared at his face examining his features. *honestly he was pretty goodlooking. Omo what am I saying...

“Uhmmm, is there something on my face?” he asked, trying to figure out why I was staring at him

“Oh aniya, mianhe...” I said while mentally face palming

“Oh ok” he said while chuckling at my embarrassed expression

“Let’s introduce ourselves again so that we can get to know each other more.” he suggested

“Ahnyeonghaseyo, choneun Choi Minho imnida and I’m the main rapper of the trainee group SHINee!” he said enthusiastically

“Ahnyeonghaseyo, choneun Lee Min Jee imnida!” I said while grinning at him

“So what girl group are you in?” he asked

“Oh, I’m not in a girl group. I got a scholarship because of my oppa and unnie.” I said

“Chincha, who are your older siblings?”he asked with curiousity

“Thunder oppa and Dara unnie.” I said calmly

“Do you mean Thunder hyung from MBLAQ and Dara noona from 2NE1!”He exclaimed

“Yep!”I said

“I never knew they had a dongsaeng, but why is your surname Lee then?” he asked in a confused manner

“I’m their step sister...” I said with a slightly disappointed tone remembering my miserable past

MINHO’S POV

I kind of sensed a bit of sadness in her voice so I didn’t ask anything even though I was dying from curiousity. We talked and talked as if we knew each other like childhood friends. I had so much fun cracking jokes and laughing, it seemed like we just clicked. I continued to tour her around the school while telling her some things that were essential to know.

“Min Jee shii, can I call you Min Jee” i asked awkwardly

“Sure! ” she said with a grin spread across her face

“Call me oppa ok?” I said

“Sure, Minho.... o...ppa” she said awkwardly, but I just laughed at her cuteness

YOUR POV

Minho oppa was very helpful. He told me how we have normal boring classes but at the same time having fun majors. He said that all the students attending TOP Uni have 2-3 majors each depending on what you like doing. He continued to talk while touring me around the whole campus. Suddenly the Lunch bell rang. I look at my schedule and see singing and dancing! *DAEBAK I missed out on all the boring classes and now i get to do things I have passion and love for.

~AFTER LUNCH~

“Oh I’ll see you later we aren’t in the same singing class” Minho oppa said

“Awww but you’re the only person I know” I said disappointed

“Kwenchana Min Jee ah, we have dance together” he said reassuringly

“I’ll see you then!” I shouted while walking to my singing class

Finally I reach my singing class and walk towards the teacher.

“Uhhh Ahnyeonghaseyo, I’m the new student” I told the songsaengnim

“Neh, pleas introduce yourself and show us your talent by singing a song, it’s kind of a school custom here to perform on your first day ” the songsaengnim said in a sweet caring voice

“Neh.” I said while walking up to the front

“Ahnyeonghaseyo, choneun Lee Min Jee imnida and I’ll sing Wedding dress by Taeyang.” I said nervously

I plugged in my IPod and felt my heart beating nervously while the piano intro started. Wedding Dress was one of the kpop songs I learnt here in Korea just recently, that’s why I picked it. I started to sing my heart out hitting all the notes perfectly. Finally I finished... *Pheww that was totally nerve wracking. Then I hear a thunder of clapping from the students and I give them a sincere smile saying thanks.

“Great job Min Jee, I’m really looking forward to teaching you. You can sit here in the empty desk.” She said while pointing to an empty desk next to a boy with red hair. * hahahaha what a coincidence I’m sitting next to someone with the exact hair colour with me. I immediately sit down and continue listening to the lesson about harmonising not really minding about the person sitting next to me.

JINYOUNG’S POV

WOW she was so good! *Bwoh!!! She’s sitting next to me..... don’t panic Jinyoung, keep your cool. The whole time I found myself staring intently at  her beautiful features...

JONGHYUN’S POV

The new girl is so Deabak at singing! *looks like i have some competition now..... hahahaha. Hmmm i really want to get to know her... Aish i wanted her to sit next to me, Jinyoung seriously is so lucky to sit next to someone as pretty as her. Look he’s just staring at her in a daze and not even talking to her, tsk tsk tsk what a gentleman. I wish i could be talking to her right now, hopefully I’ll get to meet her soon and become friends...

JINYOUNG’S POV    

RING!!!! What the bell has gone already? I didn’t even get to talk to her, the whole time I was too nervous to start a conversation with her. *Nice Jinyoung, how smooth. I pretty much face palmed myself for letting my nerves take over me. *well i guess there’s still tomorrow...

YOUR POV

Well i guess I’m off to dance class now. *YAY I get to be in the same class as Minho oppa, I won’t feel completely like a loner anymore! I quickly hurried over to my next class making sure I wasn’t late because I was so excited. Finally I went into the classroom and then the teacher saw me.

“Ahnyeonghaseyo, i heard you are the new student... please introduce yourself.” he said

“Neh, Ahnyeonghaseyo, choneun Lee Min Jee imnida.” I said while bowing slightly *seriously how many times have I introduced myself today.

“You may already know about the school custom to perform a piece on your first day, please perform something for us.” the songsaegnim said

“Neh...”i said while plugging in my IPod for the second time again *I thought the school custom only went for singing.... aish

I decided to pick Yiruma’s River Flows in You because I think the mellow sound will match well with contemporary dance. Soon the music started.... My body flowed across the front of the room capturing the essence of the song. DONE! Suddenly I heard a loud clapping noise coming from all over the room. *I actually made some mistakes but hopefully no one noticed kekekeke.  Finally I finished, I quickly bowed and went to sit in the spare seat the teacher assigned me to. I quickly sit down trying to catch my breath, sadly I’m not sitting next to Minho but it’s not the end of the world.

JONGHYUN’S & MINHO’S POV

She was absolutely daebak! Seriously her performance was absolutely faultless!

YOUR POV

The teacher announced that this terms topic in dance is partnership. *Hmm who will I be partnered with? I’ve never done partner work before, I wonder how it will go. After a few more minutes the bell rang. The teacher said that we will start doing partner work next lesson, so I’ll just have to die of curiosity.

I walked with Minho out into the entrance of the school where I have to wait for the driver to pick me up.

“Min Jee ah before you go I want you to meet my closest friends aka the rest of SHINee” Minho said

“Neh!” I said excitedly, looking forward to meeting new people

Soon 4 other boys arrived and greeted me. *So this is the rest of SHINee, they look really nice... We introduced each other but for some reason I felt like the one of them kept staring at me the whole time, suddenly our conversation got interrupted when my ride came.

“Mianhe I have to go now, thanks Minho oppa for today!” I said while lightly hugging him, then quickly getting into the car.

MINHO’S POV

DID SHE JUST HUG ME!!!!!

For some reason my heart started to pound out of my chest in a rapid speed and I started to feel a hot sensation in my cheeks, causing me to slightly blush crimson. ~dugeun dugeun duguen~

 

“WAHHHH!!!! HAHAHAHA look at Minho’s face. He’s fallen in LOVE!!! ” Onew teased while falling to the floor laughing uncontrollably.

 

Soon the rest of SHINee followed... Aish how embarrassing!

 

WHAT AM I FEELING..... IS THIS...

 

 LOVE?

A/N Sorry it took me this long to update. I'll try to update at least once a week... THANKS TO ALL MY SUPPORTIVE SUBBIES!!!