B1A4

I'm Thunder's sister? MALDO AN DWAE!

CHAPTER 8

YOUR POV

Aigoo, second day of uni, I hope today will be better than yesterday, they say the second day is better than the first, right? I quickly hop off my cosy bed and get ready for another tiring day. I did my bathroom routine and threw on my outfit. Before I stepped out of the mansion, I hurriedly glanced at my schedule. Japanese, Economics lecture and…………RAPPING!!! ASSA! I was looking forward to rapping, I’ve always wanted to learn how to rap. Full of energy, I prepared to run out of the house, but before I did I checked there was no pedo oppa lurking around to drag me into his sleek black BMW. Coast is clear. Kaja!

I ran all the way to the uni and arriving ten minutes early. I scanned through the sea of college students and spot a tall male figure. I ran up to Minho and try to scare him.

“BOO!”

He turned around and saw me.

 “Oh, ahnyeong Min Jee! That didn’t scare me.” He said calmly.

“Ahnyeong Minho Oppa,” I said, “what do you have for first period?”

“I’m in Mr Jung’s Japanese class I think.” Minho stated

“SAME! Let’s walk to class together.”

We ambled into the classroom for our Japanese class and as soon as we entered the teacher stopped us. He let Minho proceed but insisted I stay back because he needed to introduce me to the class.

Once the whole class was present, Mr Jung told me to come in and introduce myself in Japanese. Luckily, I was fluent in Japanese since I had lived in the country all my life.

MINHO’S POV

Wow, she’s fluent in Japanese as well? She’s so talented, *sigh* I feel that she’s too good for me. I can show her how good I am at rapping, right? After all I am the main rapper of SHINee. After she sees me rap she will surely see me differently.

MIN JEE’S POV

Japanese was sort of boring since I already knew everything, at least I know I’ll ace the test. I have an economic lecture next but Minho Oppa has a major. I headed towards the Economics lecture room, the lecturer today is Mr Song. As soon as I was seated and took notice of my surroundings, I realised most of the students attending the lecture were girls, and there were a bunch of them that were staring intently at the teacher. I have to admit that he does have a pretty flower boy face and is good looking but do they even know how old he is?

The economics lecture went by quickly because it was entertaining to see the weird bunch of girls trying to get Mr Song Joong Ki’s attention. It was getting difficult to hold my laughter in because they were so desperate. It felt like I was the only one that was actually concentrating.

We had a break after wards, so in that time I met up with Minho Oppa and the rest of SHINee to eat lunch. We all talked comfortably, and SHINee were really friendly and fun to talk to, but there was this one guy, his name is Jonghyun, he didn’t talk very much. We just greeted and that was it. Guess he wasn’t the talkative type.

JONGHYUN’S POV

Now I know why Jinyoung didn’t talk to her during class, it was actually very difficult to work up the nerve to even greet her. I was so drawn by her gorgeous face and had to constantly stop myself from staring at it, it was almost like I was under a spell. Before I knew it, lunch break was already over.

MIN JEE’S POV

YES, rapping next! Although I at it right now, with some help and assistance I’m positive I can master it in no time.

Luckily, Minho is in my class so he showed the way to the classroom. I was relieved when I found out there was no school custom introduction for the rapping class. So I introduced myself and the teacher told me to sit next to a blonde boy that had his head down on the desk, sleeping. I walked down the aisle to my desk. I pulled out my chair but it made a very loud squeaky sound. Everyone turned around. That was so embarrassing.

Once I got over my embarrassment, I sat down and looked to my side. I realised that the blonde had woken up. *It was probably because of my chair.* Suddenly, he turned around and looked at me. Wait, isn’t that……..BARO?

BARO’S POV

I was still groggy from my nap. Who was that annoying person that decided to drag their chair over the linoleum floor and make a highly irritating sound that woke me up? I looked to the side to see the new student and saw her looking directly at me. Hey, wait, isn’t that MIN JEE? Why is she here? Is this a dream? Her eyes widened when she saw me. Does she recognise me?

“Baro?!” she whispered-yelled so she didn’t disturb the class

Yes, apparently she does! Yay!

“Ahnyeong Min Jee” I replied, equally quiet

“I didn’t know you were in this class? I didn’t even know you were in the same year as me!” she said

“Me neither…um..i mean, I didn’t know YOU were in this class.” I awkwardly said

“Miss Lee and Mr Cha please do not talk during my lesson.” Mr Kwon strictly said.

“Neh songsaengnim!” Me and Min Jee replied

When Min Jee had her head down and working, I secretly smirked to myself.* This year’s rap class is gonna be way better than last year….because she’s here

MIN JEE’S POV

I still couldn’t believe Baro was in the same class as me and I was sitting next to him. I wasn’t very good at rapping so if I needed any help I could ask Minho.  After class, Baro came up to me and asked if I wanted to meet his friends. Of course I accepted the offer to make more friends in this new environment.

Baro led me through many hallways and corridors, we weaved in and out of trees and bushes, but we finally arrived at a shed. It looked really dodgy.

“This is B1A4’s hangout, not many people know about this place.” Baro explained.

He pushed open the door and I followed him in. This place was amazing. It might look daggy, old and dodgy on the outside, but inside it was bursting with colours. There were music instruments everywhere and sunshine streaming in through the skylight. But there was no one else in there except me and Baro.

“Oh, I thought we were gonna meet your friends.” I said

“Hahaha yeah we must’ve come early,” Baro replied, “they’ll be here in no time.”

Right after he said that, a boy about his age skipped through the squeaky door and plonked himself right between Baro and I. He looks enthusiastic.

“Hyung, who is this?” he asked

Then he leaned in and whispered something to Baro. Baro turned beetroot red and said,

“Ani, she’s just a friend I met.”

The other boy nodded with a suspicious look in his eyes.

“Anyways, this is Gongchan,” Baro introduced, “and this is Min Jee.” He said to Gongchan.

Gongchan asked me how old I was and I replied saying I was 18.

“Assa! I’m older than you! I don’t have to call you noona!” Gongchan happily teased

“Arasso, arasso, you’re just older than me by a few months.” I grumbled.

Just then two more boys came in. One had glasses and the other had a red shirt with a yellow duck on it. They sat down and asked Baro who I was. Baro introduced me to them. I feel a bit of déjà vu going on. The one with glasses was called Shinwoo but said his nickname was CNU. The duck shirt guy said he was Sandeul. CNU said he had a sister about my age that also goes to the same university, he asked me if I knew her.

“Her name is Yoona.” He said

“Yoona? Sorry I don’t know her, but if I ever see her I’ll make sure I say hello.” I promised.

“That’ll be great! You see, she doesn’t have many friends since she just started at this uni.”

“Oh same! I’m sure we will get along really well!” I said

I talked to Sandeul and apparently he likes singing. A lot. I told him that I didn’t know much kpop songs since I lived in Japan. He was surprised that I had lived overseas. Sandeul said he would teach me a few of their songs when he gets the chance to.

We were interrupted by the door squeaking.

“Sorry I’m late.” A guy’s voice apologised

I turned around and saw the red haired boy from my singing class. Our eyes met…….

 

 

 

a/n Sorry for taking so long to update.....again. Thank you to all 13 of my subbies! Please dont be silent readers, comment below and subscribe above!!!