Danger

I'm Thunder's sister? MALDO AN DWAE!

 

Your POV

I head outside to start exploring the streets or Seoul. I reach a dark alley then I saw a suspicious looking man eyeing me weirdly. I started getting scared so decided to turn back, but there was another man there. Both of them were very drunk. They started closing in on me. I was really worried and freaked out now, this alley was really dark and no one was around because it was already late. One of them came really close to me and leaned in, inspecting me.

“This one’s a pretty one.” He said to his friend

“Yeah, she sure is.” His friend said whilst tugging on my hair.

They grabbed my arm and pinned me to the wall.

Baro POV

*Sigh* why did the cleaner have to take a break, now our dorm smells of dirty laundry and sweat 24/7, so I decided to breathe some fresh air (which also means cleansing my suffering nostrils) and take a stroll nearby. It was getting late already and the lack of streetlights isn’t really helping the situation. I walked aimlessly and there were many dark alleys next to me. I watched this really scary horror movie before, it was about a girl who got trapped in a dark alley. The scary thing about the movie is that the contents could actually happen. Suddenly, I heard a muffled scream coming from the alley a few meters ahead of me. It sounded like a girl. What if something bad was happening to her? I better go help her! I ran towards the source of the scream and saw two well-built males bullying a girl. They were pulling her hair and pushing her on the ground. I didn’t care about my own safety and started beating the men up. Unfortunately, I was no match for them.

Your POV

This boy I didn’t even know was risking his life to save me. He was doing pretty well……until they punched him in the face and twisted his arm. Anger surged in me. I couldn’t hide it anymore. My Aikido and Judo skills were fighting to come out.

I flipped the first man over and dislocated his arm, and then I punched and flipped his friend over. I kicked them in the head and punched them numerous times; I might have even fractured some of their bones. I didn’t care. Fortunately, I was wearing this so it was pretty convenient as well as comfortable for me to beat them up. Eventually, they crawled away.

“Kwenchana?” a voice behind me said

I looked behind me and saw the boy that was beat up. He had a bloody nose and bruises everywhere whereas I only have a few scratches and minor bruises. He looked very familiar though.

“I should be asking you that! Look at yourself! Kwenchana? Why did you suddenly come?” I asked

“I thought something bad was gonna happen to you and you looked so helpless, so I decided to teach those guys a lesson……unfortunately, I was no match for them,” he laughed, “but why didn’t you fight back earlier?”

“Because I was scared and I wasn’t supposed to,” I explained, “fighting brings back bad memories.”

Baro’s POV

I decided not to ask her the reason she wasn’t supposed to, she looked like she didn’t want to talk about it. This girl is really pretty and she was so cool when she beat those people up. She had big brown eyes and fiery red hair, like Jinyoung. My heart was racing for some reason. She was like my ideal type. A pretty girl that can stand up for herself and isn’t overly aegyo.

I stood up and decided to introduce myself.

“Hey, um….I’m Baro.”

“Baro?” she questioned

“Yeah, it’s my stage name

“Did you by any chance film an mv recently?”

Oh god, don’t tell me she’s a fan girl! Everything was going so well, but I decided to tell the truth anyways. It didn’t feel right to hide my identity from her.

“Yeah I did, I’m the main rapper of the kpop band B1A4! Are you our fan?”

“Actually I don’t know that many kpop boy groups since I just migrated from Japan.”

Phew, she wasn’t a fan girl.

YOUR POV

So that’s why he looked familiar. He looks like a really nice guy though. I introduced myself, and we talked a bit more while he walked me back home. Apparently, he goes to Top University as well. He told me about B1A4 and that they have debuted for 3 months already.

We arrived at my house and he waited for me to go before he left. I was worried about him though since he was injured pretty bad.

“I’m fine, it’s just a few scratches, it’ll heal in a few weeks.” He had said

Baro POV

Min Jee is so cool, she seems harmless at first but when she kick butts, she is deadly. She told me to keep her Judo and Aikido abilities a secret, why would anyone want to hide something like that? It feels like we have gotten closer because of this little secret. She’s not like any other girl I’ve met before, she’s special. My heart races when she looks at me, I blush when she smiles at me, I feel like I’m floating with happiness when her hand accidentally brushes against mine. What is this feeling? Is this…..love?

A/N Hi guys, since school has started I will be busier but i will try my best to update as regulary as possible... also i love hearing what you think about the  fic so plz comment. <333 

CHAPTER 7: first day of school plz anticipate... >.<