So That's Who She Is!

I'm Thunder's sister? MALDO AN DWAE!

CHAPTER 18

After the tiring day at uni I happily slumped onto my bed.

“Is it just because I’m tired or is my bed extra cosy today?” I thought.

Earlier today, the B1A4 boys were looking up photos of some kpop female idols, and since I wasn’t as interested in girl groups, I didn’t know who half the people they were talking about. Finding it totally amusing that I was so clueless, they decided to give me a kpop quiz. Let’s just say that I obtained a below average mark. Ya, how was I supposed to know that 4minute has five members not four! I lazily reached for my laptop and searched for kpop girl group music videos.

“Ok, first group, 4minute.” I typed up ‘4minute mv’ into the youtube search bar and ‘What’s Your Name’ came out, so I decided to give it a go.

The music video started playing and I suddenly became pale. OH MY GOSH. The face of the girl who told me to stay away from Jonghyun suddenly flashed on my screen. Is it really her? It wasn’t hard to confirm since she had a lot of screen time.

“So she’s a kpop idol?” I thought aloud.

After I did a bit of research, I found out she was called Kim Hyuna and she was usually labelled ‘the iest kpop girl idol’.

HYUNA’S POV

“That girl really gets on my nerves!” Hyuna shouted.

“Ummm…why? It’s not like she did anything to you right?” Jihyun pointed out.

“You’re so stupid, Jihyun! Of course she did something to me! One of them is stealing my Jonghyun oppa,” Hyuna said as she walked over to Jonghyun’s picture that was pinned to her wall, and it. “and the second thing is….let’s say that our history dates back to ten years ago…”

“What happened?” Sohyun asked

“I’ll tell you when the time is right, but for now, let’s make her life hell. This is only the beginning.” Hyuna smirked.

YOONA’S POV

Min Jee and I were curled up on my couch, rewatching ‘Spirited Away’ for the millionth time. Sigh, how I wish there was a sequel. Haku! Why you no keep promise?!? Chihiro! Go find Haku!

“Yoona! Stop talking to yourself.” Minjee nudged me.

“Huh? Oh, I was? Hahaha sorry!”

The front door suddenly clicked open.

“WE’RE BACK!” my brother shouted.

Oh great.

A body suddenly dived in front of the couch. It was Sandeul.

“What you guys watchin?” he asked

“Spirited Away, wanna join?” Minjee offered.

“Sure-“ Sandeul was cut off by Baro.

“We’ve prepared something, are you guys free this afternoon?”

“Well, not really, we were planning on just to relax at home,” I said, “but we’re kinda bored.”

“Ok, great, we’re leaving in an hour.” Gongchan said. He blushed when he accidentally made eye contact with Yoona.

An hour later

“Ok, we’re ready!” I shouted down the stairs.

“Finally!” B1A4 exclaimed.

“Let’s go!” Jinyoung said enthusiastically.

In the car

“Can someone please tell me where we’re going?” Minjee complained.

“You’ll see when we’re there.” Gongchan said.

MINJEE’S POV

Five minutes later we arrived….at the AMUSEMENT PARK! Wow, I can’t believe it! I haven’t been to an amusement park in so long. Baro’s loud voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Ok guys! As you can see, we’re at the amusement park! So let’s hurry up and have fun!”

“Ummmm…yeah…I think you’re forgetting something, Baro.” Sandeul said.

“What?” Baro asked with his eyebrows raised.

“Tickets. Who’s gonna pay for them? Are you?”

Realization hit me. Me and Yoona didn’t think we were going to use money, so we didn’t bring that much and definitely not enough for a ticket. I glanced at Yoona and she looked at me mischieviously.

“I’ll take care of it.” She whispered.

 “Mianhae oppadeul, me and Minjee didn’t actually bring enough money. I guess we’re not going then, you guys have fun.” Yoona said with puppy eyes and aegyo in her voice.

So that’s how she does it.

“Hey, its ok, we’ll pay for you, right guys?” Gongchan said sympathetically.

Truthfully, none of the guys brought enough money for themselves, thinking that their friends will pay for them. All except CNU, he was used to these situations and usually had to pay for the whole group.

“AIsh you kids! I guess it’s me then,” CNU sighed, “remember to pay me back, alright?”

“Neh! Komowo!” the rest chorused.

They lined up to buy their tickets, and when CNU saw the price of the general admission tickets, he let out a sob. He entered the park 182,000won poorer.

 “Ok, so what should we do first? A relaxing ride or an extreme one?” Jinyoung asked.

Minjee was a real thrill seeker, she loved rollercoasters, free falls and giant swings, of course she would choose extreme!

“Let’s have a vote then,” Sandeul suggested, “hands up for an easy and relaxing ride like the carousel, ferris wheel and the boat ride.”

Two hands went up. Yoona and Gongchan’s. Yoona looked around awkwardly while Gongchan avoided eye contact.

“This is going to be fun.” Minjee thought to herself.

“So do the rest of you guys want to go on extreme rides? Min jee, Baro, Sandeul, CNU?” Jinyoung asked.

“Yeah, actually I’m planning just to sit down and have a coffee, I’m getting too old for rides.” CNU said.

“Hyung, you’re only 22, not 80.” Gongchan pointed out.

“Whatever, I’m gonna find a café, you guys enjoy yourselves, we’ll all meet back here in 2 hours.” Grandpa CNU said.

So the team was split into two groups, Yoona and Gongchan and Minjee, Baro, Sandeul and Jinyoung, they parted ways and set off to their respective rides and attractions.

Gongchan and Yoona walked side by side, keeping a metre distance between them.

GONGCHAN’S POV

Wow, great, this awkwardness is unbearable! Since when were we so awkward with each other. I need to start a conversation. What should I say? So I said the first thing that came to my mind.

“You look really pretty today!” I blurted out.

Stupid! Why am I so stupid! I sound like a creep now. She probably won’t talk to me ever agai-

“Sorry, did you say something.” Yoona said as she cut me off my thoughts.

SHE DIDN’T HEAR? Yay! I’m saved!

“I-I said, wh-which ride do you want to go on?” I stuttered nervously.

“Oh, how about the boat ride?” she suggested.

“Sure.” I grinned at her and she smiled back. That smile was so beautiful. Every time she smiled at me, my heart would beat faster and I couldn’t stop smiling back. My feelings for her started in the second year of high school. The year before, she had wonky teeth, braces and thick glasses, but in the second year of high school, she changed. She traded her thick glasses for contact lenses and took off her braces, revealing perfect white teeth. I remember it was the first day of school and when I saw her, I nearly didn’t recognize her. Before, I treated her as a sister that I never had, but since that day, she was a girl…who I liked a lot, but I knew that, to her, I wasn’t the prince or the knight in shining armour, I was merely the servant who cleaned the horses’ stable. To put it simply, I was friendzoned.

BARO’S POV

“So, guys, where do you wanna go?” Jinyoung asked.

“Let’s go to the haunted house.” I suggested. I had a plan in mind.

“Haunted House?  Alright then…..” Minjee said nervously.

I started imagining what would happen later…

 

a/n Sorry guys for the extreeeeemely late update, I’m really sorry. The bad news is the updates aren’t going to get any faster. Thank you guys for sticking with me for so long and bearing with my snail paced updates. Please don’t unsubscribe and comment to let me know how you think the fic is.