Fallen Angel

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tears silently fell from Changmin's eyes as he found that he had endured another torturous night with his kindapper. He laid in bed, a blanket covering him. He curled into fetal position, and as he thought about the night before, he couldn't hold his cries anymore. Before he could take another breath, harsh sobs started to escape his mouth, his tears falling faster than before.

Why did he cry every time something like this happened? He swore that by now, he should be used to this. By now, he should be numb to it.

But it just seemed to hurt more and more.

The sound of the bathroom door opening caused Changmin to choke. He squeezed his eyes shut, not wanting to see his abuser. He felt the bed sink with the addition of new weight before he felt rough fingers going through his hair.

"Hey, Minnie," JinSuk said gently. "Open your eyes, will you?"

Changmin had no choice but to comply. He had come to the point where he was conditioned to always say "yes"; always agree; always obey. If not, bad things would happen.

Changmin's eyes slowly blinked open before he shifted his head a little bit to look JinSuk in the eyes.

JinSuk was now in a nice suit, one that Changmin never had a problem to afford with his salary of being part of TVXQ. It made Changmin wonder just how much money JinSuk was able to make in a span of a year.

"There's that pretty face," JinSuk said with a smile.

Changmin shivered in response.

"Why don't you rest up today?" JinSuk offered, causing Changmin's eyes to widen with surprise. The last time he was allowed to rest was when he almost died of a bad case of sepsis.

"O-Okay," Changmin finally replied.

"What are you supposed to say, Minnie?" JinSuk asked as if talking to a child. 

Changmin swallowed thickly. "Th-thank you," he replied.

JinSuk nodded. "Good boy," he said. He started playing with Changmin's hair again. "Do you know what today is?"

Changmin looked to JinSuk in confusion. He honestly had no idea what today was, or what any day was for that matter. Everything just seemed to mesh together now.

"It's your one year anniversary with me," JinSuk announced with a smile.

Changmin didn't know whether or not he should be shocked by the news. It felt like he had been here for so long, a year didn't surprise him. But at the same time, it felt like ten years had gone by already.

JinSuk nodded. "I know that's a long time," he continued. "So I have something to tell you."

Changmin looked to JinSuk, his interest officially piqued. He gave JinSuk a look that practically begged him to continue.

"What if I told you that I have been lying to you this past year?" JinSuk asked.

It really made no difference whatever lie JinSuk might have been telling Changmin. He had entrapped him here, torturing him every chance he got. What lie could he possibly have to tell him?

"What if I told you that Yunho isn't really dead?" JinSuk asked, causing Changmin's body to stiffen in shock.

"Wh-what?" Changmin breathed out.

"Yunho is still alive," JinSuk confessed. 

"Why d-didn't you tell me?" Changmin asked, feeling even more hate for JinSuk.

JinSuk shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know," he admitted. "But you believed it so easily that I just went along with it." JinSuk flashed a smile at him. "You're so cute when you're sad."

Changmin j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter