Is this A Dream?

Its The LoveBug!
Mir and Seungho were walking to Seungho's house. "Hyeong, is this a dream? Am i seriously gonna be on a trip with Joon hyeong for a whole week?" Mir asked, still in shock. Seungho smirked. "Yes. And hopefully you two will be in the same room" Mir stopped. That thought hadn't crossed his mind. Seungho turned around. "What's up?" He asked. Mir ran up to him. "You really think we'll be in the same room?" He asked. Seungho nodded. "Hopefully. If you don't, then I'll go crazy" Seungho said and they continued walking. "Why will you go crazy?" Mir asked. "Because then for the whole trip you'll be whining about Joon being with someone else" Seungho replied. Mir giggled. "I am like that aren't i?" He said. Seungho nodded. "Oh yes. You are" He said. They reached Seungho's house. They walked inside. "Eomma! We're home!" Seungho announced. His eomma rushed to the door. "Annyeong ahjumma! You're looking quite good today. Maybe i should call you noona" Mir said. "Aww Mir you're such a cutie! Anyway your dinner is in the kitchen. Reheat it when you're hungry, ok boys?" Seungho's eomma said. "Ne eomma! We're going upstairs" Seungho said and went upstairs with Mir. They went to Seungho's room. They started getting changed. "Hyeong?" Mir asked. "Yeah? Seungho replied. "Do you really think that i should tell Joon?" Mir asked. Seungho sat on his bed, shirt ed. He nodded. "Yeah you should. Your love shouldn't be a one sided love. And you never know. Joon may be in love with you" Seungho said. Mir sat next to him, in only his vest. "I want to. But I'm afraid he won't like me and will make fun of me for being gay" Mir said. Seungho put his hand on Mir's leg. "Don't worry, Joon isn't like that" He said. Mir put his head on Seungho's shoulder. "I hope" Mir and Seungho went down to eat dinner. "Hyeong why did you even say that i wanted to go?" Mir asked as Seungho reheated their dinner. "Because. I knew you weren't gonna say yes and its a perfect oppurtunity for you to confess to Joon. I mean you do have two whole weeks." Seungho said. Mir spat out the water he was drinking. "TWO WEEKS?!" He shouted. Seungho looked at the floor. "How nice. My floor is wet" He said and picked up the mop. "Hyeong! I thought it was 1 week!!" Mir exclaimed. Seungho shook his head while mopping the floor. "Ani. Its two weeks" He casually said whilst Mir was freaking out. "Ok so you didn't bother to mention this when i was talking about having to spend a week with Joon?" Mir asked. Seungho put the mop away. "I was gonna tell you but.... i forgot" Seungho said. Mir sighed. "You should be happy! It gives you more time to tell him" Seungho said. Mir nodded. "I suppose.... but whenever I'm around him i get really nervous and i can't even look at him when i speak!" Mir pouted. Seungho put his hand on his shoulder. "You'll gain confidence" He said. The next day Seungho and Mir were sitting at the breakfast table eating their breakfast. They put their dishes away and walked to the door. "Eomma we're going!" Seungho said. "Arrasseo! Annyeong!" His eomma shouted. They walked to school. On the way they saw someone Mir was dreading to see. Lee Joon. "Hi guys!" He said. Mir sighed. 'Why me?' He thought. Cheondung looked strangely at Mir who was closing his eyes tightly. "Er, you ok Mir?" He asked. Mir opened one eye. Then he opened both. "Oh, um yeah, im fine" He said. "So are you guys excited to find out who's gonna be with who in the hotel rooms?" Joon asked all excited. "Are we finding out today?" Seungho asked. Joon nodded. "Yeah. And they said its most likely going to be in classes" Joon added. Mir sighed depressingly. 'Aww I'm not in his class. Now I'll never be with him..' He thought. They all got to the building. "Its being posted up at lunch. See you later" Joon said as he and Cheondung walked to class. "Joon" Cheondung said as they sat down in class. "Yeah?" Joon replied. "That Mir is kinda cute don't you think?" Cheondung said. Joon smiled. "Yeah he is. I don't know why but i always smile whenever he's mentioned" Joon said. "Maybe you like him?" Cheondung suggested. Joon shook his head. "Don't be silly. You know i have my heart set on Kim JaeJoong." He said. Cheondung sighed. "Joon face it. It'll never happen. You have better chances with Mir" He said trying to convince Joon. "Look, i find him cute. I'm not in love with him though!" Joon said. At lunch Seungho and Mir walked upto the notice board where the list is posted. "Are you excited?" Seungho asked nudging Mir. "Ani. I won't be with him. Its in classes and we're not in the same class" Mir said gloomily. "Oh really? Well i beg to differ. Look who it says next to Bang Mir? Lee Joon, Yoo Seungho and Park SangHyun." Seungho said. Mir was really shocked. He stood right in front of the notice board. "Oh...my...gosh" Mir said really speechless. Seungho stood grinning. "I told you! Plus its better because im with you too! I can definatley get you two together!" He said. Mir's eyes were glued to the board. "Is this a dream? Am i dreaming hyeong?" Mir asked as if he were in a trance. Seungho laughed. "No! You're not dreaming! Its real!" He said. Joon and Cheondung walked to the notice board. "Hey guys" Joon said and casually checked the notice board. Mir shuffled back a little. "Cheondung, you're Park SangHyun right?" Joon asked. Cheondung nodded. "Oh yay! We're together with Mir and Seungho! If only G.O was with us then that'd be awesome" Joon said. "Who's G.O?" Seungho asked. "Oh he's our friend. You may know him as Byunghee" Joon explained. Seungho nodded. Mir walked slowly away. Joon looked at him. He walked upto him. "Hey Mir. Looks like we're gonna be roomates!" Joon smiled. Mir's heart started beating really fast due to his overload of happiness. "I-i, er.. i-i.." Joon smiled at him. Mir looked into his eyes. He suddenly got lost in Joon's eyes. Joon ruffled Mir's hair. "Cute boy" He said and walked off. Seungho walked upto Mir. "Hyeong? Is this a dream or did Joon actually call me cute?" Mir asked still lost in his own world. "Omo did he call you cute?" Seungho asked excitedly. "It may be a dream" Mir said. Seungho sighed. "You think everything is a dream." Seungho and Mir sat in the canteen. "Hyeong I'm really nervous!" Mir panicked. "Waeyo? What's scaring you now? Your lunch?" Seungho asked sarcastically. Mir glared at him. "You're not funny hyeong. This is serious. Tomorrow, I'm practically gonna be living with Joon for two weeks!" Mir bit his lip. "Would you calm down and think positive for once? I mean who would've thought that we'd be with Joon? Do you not wanna be with him?" Seungho asked. Mir shook his head. "Ani! I do. But I'm just slightly nervous..." Mir put his head on the table. "Relax. It'll be fine." And to add to Mir's nervous bar, Joon sits right next to Mir. "Hey!" He said and smiled. Mir quickly sat up. He looked at Joon 'That smile..' He thought. 'So amazing....' Joon looked at Mir. Mir quickly turned his head. "Heh, Mir you're always so nervous when I come. Its quite cute" Joon said smiling at Mir. Inside, Mir was exploding with happiness. But on the outside he was having a hard time showing it. "M-me? C-cute?" Was all Mir could say. Joon still found it cute of Mir to say that. Joon nodded. "Yeah, you look even cuter when you smile. Too bad I've only seen you smile from afar. I would love to see your smile up close" Joon said. Now Mir was seriously overloaded with happiness. He wanted to smile but felt embarrased so he quickly stood up. "I-i er n-need to go to th-the bathroom" Mir shyly walked off. Joon smiled at Mir as he walked off.