Jealous Days

Its The LoveBug!
They all went back to the hotel room. Seungho kept talking about Junsu. Cheondung couldn't listen to it anymore. So he got up and went to his room. "What's up with him?" Seungho asked. Joon shrugged. "I'll go see." He said and followed Cheondung into his bedroom. "Cheondung? You ok?" Joon asked. "What's so great about Junsu? Why is Seungho constantly talking about him? It irritates me so much!" Cheondung said quite angrily. Joon sat next to him. "Wae? Why are you so bothered?" Joon asked. Cheondung shrugged. "I dunno... it just irritates me" Cheondung said. Joon smirked. "I know why" He said. Cheondung looked at him. "Wae?" He asked. "Because you love him. You're jealous" Joon replied. Cheondung was quite shocked. "A-aniyo!! We're just friends!" Cheondung attempted to explain. Joon wouldn't listen. "Ani! You love him." Joon said. Cheondung shook his head. Then he stood still and thought. "Oh crap..... i think i may be in love with him" Cheondung said. Joon grinned. "Told you so! This is so cool! You and Seungho are perfect for each other!" Joon said. "One flaw in your plan. Junsu. Seungho loves him" Cheondung said. "Um... idea! Junsu hasn't contacted Seungho right? So we'll make Seungho forget about him and make him like you! So easy.." Joon explained. Cheondung nodded and they walked out. Seungho was jumping up and down happily. Cheondung and Joon looked at each other. "Um what's going on?" Joon asked. "Ah Joonie! Oh um hyeong got asked out on a date with Junsu hyeong" Mir said. Joon quickly grabbed Mir's arm and dragged him to their bedroom. "Mir! How could you let Seungho accept the date invitation?" Joon asked. "Why shouldn't i have? Hyeong is so happy!" Mir said smiling. "Cheondung is in love with Seungho." Joon said. Mir's smile dropped. "What?" He said. Joon nodded. "Yupp. And its up to us to split Seungho and Junsu up. They don't suit each other! Cheondung and Seungho do suit!" Joon said. Mir thought for a while. "I guess you're right..." Mir said and he and Joon walked out. When they walked out, the atmosphere was really awkward. Seungho and Cheondung were facing away from each other. Mir looked at Joon. "Joonie? What's wrong with them?" Mir asked. Joon shrugged. They stood to a side, hiding from Seungho and Cheondung. "I don't get it! Why are you so bothered?!" Seungho started shouting. "Junsu annoys me! I don't want you to date him!" Cheondung shouted back. Seungho scoffed. "And when did you become my mother?" Seungho asked quite annoyed. "I'm saying this as a friend! He's not the right guy for you" Cheondung said. Seungho rolled his eyes. "Oh for god's sake! Why are you being so-so clingly!?" Seungho shouted. Cheondung stood up. He stormed out the hotel room. Seungho sat enraged on the sofa. Joon followed Cheondung out. Mir walked up to Seungho. He sat next to him. "Hyeong? You ok?" Mir asked. "Wae? What was with that outburst just then? I don't get it" Seungho said. "Hyeong.... um.. I need to tell you something" Mir said. Seungho nodded. "Tell me" He said. "Well, Cheondung-" Seungho's phone rang. "Hold on Mir" Seungho said and answered his phone. "Yeboseyo? Junsu! Annyeong! Ne, now? Arrasseo! See you later. Byebye" Seungho put the phone down. "Ok Mir let's talk later. I need to meet Junsu. Byebye!" Seungho said and grabbed his bag. He waved and walked out the door. Mir sighed and lay back. "And i thought my life was hard trying to get Joon..." He said to himself. Joon ran to Cheondung. "Cheondung wait!" Joon ran and grabbed his arm. Cheondung turned around. He had a tear falling from his eye. He hugged Joon. "Cheondung.. Don't worry, me and Mir will help you. It'll be ok" Joon said. Cheondung wiped his tears away. "Seungho probably hates me anyway" He said. Joon shook his head. "Ani. I'll make sure you two get together." Joon said. "Gomawo.. but promise me you won't ever ruin Seungho's dates. I don't want him to hate me" Cheondung said. Joon hesistated. He crossed his fingers behind his back. "I promise" Cheondung smiled. "Let's go" Joon nodded and they walked off.